Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Inspired OS Classic

Well first off free bump for the theme, but 5 days now still no theme... you gotta get a better system than this man...

Hi.
    How can I get v1.1 or v2 ?

Donated yesterday and now ? Does i have to do another things ?
    Contact autor of the theme ?

Thx

was wondering if you could send me the theme again? spanks
    dunno if i got it or not. its supposed to go to my brothers email.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Them3this has not been around lately due to family issues and work.

I hope that he will eventually return and send you the links for the theme.

All you can do is be patient.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Them3this has not been around lately due to family issues and work.

I hope that he will eventually return and send you the links for the theme.

All you can do is be patient.
    Hi All,

I'm in the same boat as a lot of other users here, donated to get the theme - not heard a dickie bird, and its now been over 4 months since the last post on this topic.

Can anyone contact Tyler to see what's going on? Even if he can honour people's payments.

Absolutely love this theme and want to update it to iOS5 as well.

Please Help!!!!

Cheers All

I apologize to all those who have donated and not received the theme, as Auspitz said I had some very serious issues come up with family, and was unable to be in the themeing community for a while, but I am back now. For good, I just started college and have the time now to work on the themes again.

I will be around much more often now, sending out themes on donations immediately.

And most importantly, I will be updating all the themes to IOS5, and making them better.

I will also be completely re-writing r00t3d and Inspired for whole new themes. I will need talented widget creators and talented photoshop people to help me. Let me know if you are interested

If you donated and didnt get a link, email me at [email protected]
    As most of us don't have the receipts, lets use the honor system.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2012-02-13), metaserph (2012-02-14)

Thanks Taylor. I'm sorry for the worries you've had. Hope they're all behind
    MiPhone is proudly running your theme. 1.1
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

And no, users who bought this theme will not have to re-purchase. Unlike most theme creators, Im not going to charge you for updating my theme as it should be....

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Any further news on this. Tyler popped up over a month ago to tell us that he would be getting back onto this theme. Then nothing!!

Hope all is ok Tyler, can you keep us posted?
    Cheers

Default Inspired OS is Dead for now
    When the author of a theme isnt around for over 2 months, chances are support for the theme is DEAD.

You can find this theme on like 26 different websites right now...

But hey if you really want me to be the one to send it to you, Ill be happy to do so.

Email me at [email protected]

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    I apologize to all those who have donated and not received the theme, as Auspitz said I had some very serious issues come up with family, and was unable to be in the themeing community for a while, but I am back now. For good, I just started college and have the time now to work on the themes again.

I will be around much more often now, sending out themes on donations immediately.

And most importantly, I will be updating all the themes to IOS5, and making them better.

I will also be completely re-writing r00t3d and Inspired for whole new themes. I will need talented widget creators and talented photoshop people to help me. Let me know if you are interested

If you donated and didnt get a link, email me at [email protected]
    As most of us don't have the receipts, lets use the honor system.
    Sorry if I've got your back up, but I'm just going on your previous post, where you said you'd get onto this and others to update to iOS5. I even mailed you my receipt the day you posted your comment asking for a copy of the theme, and didn't hear anything back.
    I really like this theme and even offered help in making it complete for ios5, so I'm rather confused now.
    Is this theme dead, or will you update to ios5.

Default Inspired OS is Dead for now
    i WILL EVENTUALLY GET AROUND TO UPDATING IT, DO YOU NEED A LINK NOW

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I think I had this theme before on my old iPhone. Wish I had my old themes lost so many of them

Anyone who donated for the IOS 5 update should just request a refund. If you donated for the previous versions just leave the guy alone and go with a different theme! It's obvious that there are other things more important going on in this guys life right now.

Cydia.

Previous buyers get free
    Last edited by Them3this; 2012-04-01 at 06:38 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Noticed that a newer version is up in Cydia this morning.....$2.99

For fear of upsetting people again, will you be honouring monies that were paid for version 1.1 (and didn't get the link), or do we have to pay again?

Thanks

I was going to post this last night and forgot. If you bought this theme off of MMi and still have some proof of purchase, please email me at [email protected] with your cydia account number so I can add you to the purchased list. If you no longer have your receipt, send me an email explaining what happened and I'll do my best to trust the honors system, I have the old mailing list, just not sure how updated it is.

I will also be updating this theme after iSTS

TYLER

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

misterjrw (2012-04-01)

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Tyler you know I send you some money for this and ported the iPad version. So [email protected]

Thnx

Sweet! One of my all time favorite dreamboard themes back alive again!
    Tyler, what updates are there in 1.2 vs 1.1?
    Thanks for all your hard work in updating your themes bro!

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm gonna enjoy seeing this update

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast