Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Inspired OS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by snakema13 View Post
    what do i need to change or adjust the icon labels name icon only show half way
    that happened to mine as well after the new DB update....

Not sure whats going on with the labels. The theme was never meant to have any... lol

@ Jelle - Email me a final package, ill look it over, and Ill release it here and on the dreamstore.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-06-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Not sure whats going on with the labels. The theme was never meant to have any... lol

@ Jelle - Email me a final package, ill look it over, and Ill release it here and on the dreamstore.
    I thought you were going to do that last weekend ;-p

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by i-Master View Post
    Re-installing dreamboard seems to have sorted it so far...
    dreamboard 1.1.3 that came out today in cydia fixes the problem completely. At least it claims to and did in my case

I trying to figure out how could i get bitesms icon to look like the messages icon ,I've have 2 image posted if you notice when i hit settings it show messages icon .can you guys point me what i should edit in my plist
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0142-1-.png   -img_0141-1-.png  

No need to edit anything in the plist sir, change the "message.png" file in the icons folder of inspired, to "biteSMS.png" then use edit mode to place bitesms where Messages was. reset the theme so it can re-cache the icons, and your good to go

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

avs fan (2011-06-16)

No need to edit anything in the plist sir, change the "message.png" file in the icons folder of inspired, to "biteSMS.png" then use edit mode to place bitesms where Messages was. reset the theme so it can re-cache the icons, and your good to go
    thanks for get back i try it n keep u posted.
    I try doing the edit .but no how can do reset

Them3this i figure it. 1 question I don't like the bitesms logo .how can i get back the messages logo
    Last edited by snakema13; 2011-06-16 at 02:03 AM.

" change the "message.png" file in the icons folder of inspired, to "biteSMS.png "

Have you done this?

Pii

Default Media / Social
    Hi Tyler,
    Can we add the Media/ Social slider to other desktop icons. I want to have Games/ Network. Please let me know how to do it. Thanks

Default Help???
    What can I do that this theme runs to 100%?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0011.png  

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBarto View Post
    What can I do that this theme runs to 100%?!
    Are you trying to get the phone/sms icons to look normal? If so, go into the dreamboard/Inspired "edit" mode. Select the icons on the springboard you want to change (phone/sms) then select the appropriate apps from the selection screen (it looks like you have done this step already). Then you will need to go into the Inspired/icons folder make a copy of the existing Phone.png and Messages.png files then rename those copies to the appropriate app names. Like my sms app is biteSMS so I renamed the copied messages.png to biteSMS.png. Respring or go back into Dreamboard "edit" mode and save. icon name must be exact
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2482.png  

hi donated to you for version 1.1 ..would appreciate you sent it to [email protected]
    id: 2M250509B4544872C...THANK YOU

For those interested, I am in the process of "sexying" up the rooms. Here is the Games Wallpaper. The others are a bit more risque. I haven't finished yet, but my goal is to do all the rooms and buttons. So if you have a good pic for either send it to me. Initial zip has Games/Media/Home/Office/Jailbreak...

Link to Zip

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xcdogx For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (2011-06-18), marine4ever (2011-06-18), swol_je (2011-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    For those interested, I am in the process of "sexying" up the rooms. Here is the Games Wallpaper. The others are a bit more risque. I haven't finished yet, but my goal is to do all the rooms and buttons. So if you have a good pic for either send it to me. Initial zip has Games/Media/Home/Office/Jailbreak...

Link to Zip
    lol I love the Jailbreak room, classic.

Thanks. Some are a bit harder to find than others. Social seems difficult, I was hoping for a girl in like a FaceBook bikini or something, but I couldn't find one yet.

Thanks

Yeah I started looking after checking out your walls. Settings and Social have been big zero's so far.

I am using one of the FREE lockscreens anyone else seeing this blue border around the weather widget? Wondering if it's by design or can be corrected. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2488.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    I am using one of the FREE lockscreens anyone else seeing this blue border around the weather widget? Wondering if it's by design or can be corrected. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
    I added in the DB Lockscreen so I haven't been using these. I loaded mine up and it's the same. I looked through the code but didn't see where to change it, it looks like a border color. Need to ask Gan, everything on the screen is code generated, no images to edit.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

jtskinz (2011-06-23)

Nahh that blue border is part of the icon set guys, my weather icon set

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2011-06-27)

Thanks

Nahh that blue border is part of the icon set guys, my weather icon set
    I love your work but you do weird stuff Tyler. Those icons are optimized, can't even open them to edit.

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast