Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Inspired OS Classic

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

started up the iPad tread on this theme

check it out : http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-new-sk...d-edition.html

@ Robert any chance of that video today or when would you have some time?

I wanna be honest with yoU guys so I'll explain why I might not release it. I put alot and alot and alot of time into inspired. And I absolutely love it. However it kinda sucks to realize that the theme is no longer personal to me at all. I might just keep this LS to myself for a little while. Then release it.

It's the exact same looking as previous. Just different animations.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-06-02), GaN-MaN (2011-06-02), jelleheindryckx (2011-06-02)

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    I wanna be honest with yoU guys so I'll explain why I might not release it. I put alot and alot and alot of time into inspired. And I absolutely love it. However it kinda sucks to realize that the theme is no longer personal to me at all. I might just keep this LS to myself for a little while. Then release it.

that's somthing peoples can understand I believe..
    it does make sence

What has changed it from being personal to you?

The theme creator can, of course, do what he wants. However, my suggestion would be to not mention a theme at all rather than to post about it, get readers interested, then state that it will be kept private and not released. No big deal, just my 2 cents.

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    The theme creator can, of course, do what he wants. However, my suggestion would be to not mention a theme at all rather than to post about it, get readers interested, then state that it will be kept private and not released. No big deal, just my 2 cents.
    It's only a slightly different lockscreen, not the entire theme.

Hahaha. Its not like I'm keeping it forever. Lemme enjoy it for a few days. Then ill pass it out. Were working on 2 more lockscreens for this. So calm down everyone lol.

I think I gave you guys ALOT. you can let me play with something for a day or two

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-06-02), GaN-MaN (2011-06-02), Moose0704 (2011-06-02)

Hahaha. Its not like I'm keeping it forever. Lemme enjoy it for a few days. Then ill pass it out. Were working on 2 more lockscreens for this. So calm down everyone lol.

I think I gave you guys ALOT. you can let me play with something for a day or two
    I am good with what I got just wanted to make sure everything was ok, yeah you enjoy it for as long as you would like, it's your baby! ;-) I am very happy with what I have!

Thanks for all your awesome hard work on this it looks really really amazing and I can not believe how fast you got this out to us with what you did, there are so many themes out there on DB that don't even have a UI so kudos to you and da_ghost on that one as well as thanks to Gan on the LS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-06-02)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

gunth (2011-06-02)

Banned
    Thanks

I already did answer that. As well as showed it in the video provided. As well as being in the readme and the email. Do you want me to write it on your hand in marker?
    If you noticed, i'm not the one that asked the question in the first place.
    But hey, i'm all for slick answers, bruising egos and brow beating a fool into mental submission like there's no tomorrow (check my rap sheet) but a good idea would be for you to check your sources and make sure they're correct before jumping out the window with your stupid cape on.
    Next time a question is asked a thousand times...
    1. don't answer it
    2. answer it in a positive and enlightening manner
    3. slick talk a fool straight outta not supporting your themes any more

3a. themes can always get got for free if you know what i mean

FeeL Me?

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

OK. Basic dumb noob question here. In the room titled "home" if I'd like to change the sub-menu title "myapps" to "Photography", do I need to just go into the current plist search for myapps and change the text to photography everywhere its listed as such. Sorry for such a beginners question but I'm trying to learn this stuff on my own so I dont have to ask people to do it for me

Banned
    Thanks

Exactly. It's a ego thang. Thatz all.

@ Hosko
    Nope! The my apps label is a photo, not the name in the plist!
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-06-02 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheTattooKid View Post
    Exactly. It's a ego thang. Thatz all.
    my take on it- the theme creator is offering a service for an extremly small fee. nowhere does it say that he is obligated to be a constant helpdesk for all of our questions ranging from the beginner's level( like me) to the advanced stuff. I think you are being a bit hard on the guy, he helps when he has time and actually very often.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hosko817 For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-06-02), Moose0704 (2011-06-02)

Banned
    Thanks

This is what i originally quoted.

and ur quote

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    my take on it- the theme creator is offering a service for an extremly small fee. nowhere does it say that he is obligated to be a constant helpdesk for all of our questions ranging from the beginner's level( like me) to the advanced stuff. I think you are being a bit hard on the guy, he helps when he has time and actually very often.
    I understand where ur coming from. But u misunderstand what's being spoken upon. I'm agreeing to the fact that most people (theme creators, modders, etc. not ThemeThis in particular) post up "teasers" wanting and looking for others to say, "i want that", "when are you going to release that", "by any chance are you going to release that", "can you send me that in a pm", and all that kinda nonsense. Is what's being referred to. The original statement was made in retort to the fact that ThemeThis said he made a new lockscreen but wasn't going to release it.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2011-06-02 at 05:23 PM.

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

i only made tweaks to the current lockscreen and it was my bad that i mentioned it and forgot that he wanted to keep it for himself. =\

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    @ Hosko
    Nope! The my apps label is a photo, not the name in the plist!
    crap. so your saying that I need to create a new photo and do the photoshop thing to it and then sub that in as the .png? if i figure out how to do that, do i still need to change it elsewhere?

Yeah, just change the image with photoshop. Nothing more!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheTattooKid View Post
    If you noticed, i'm not the one that asked the question in the first place.
    But hey, i'm all for slick answers, bruising egos and brow beating a fool into mental submission like there's no tomorrow (check my rap sheet) but a good idea would be for you to check your sources and make sure they're correct before jumping out the window with your stupid cape on.
    Next time a question is asked a thousand times...
    1. don't answer it
    2. answer it in a positive and enlightening manner
    3. slick talk a fool straight outta not supporting your themes any more

3a. themes can always get got for free if you know what i mean

FeeL Me?
    Sorry bout that, this was the quote that I thought was a little harsh. i captured the wrong quote in my last response.

Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast