Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Inspired OS Classic

I've had problems keeping up with the thread, but has it been asked if its possible to incorporate a "slide between rooms" feature as opposed to having to back out everytime?

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Tyler, Love it! Awesome and simple. Your instructions worked perfect. 2 request/questions though; I don't see any notification badges (the little number next to the phone/mail/sms icons) and, I want to change the Twitter icon in the Social room to UberSocial (Twitter interface is just too "cartoony" and not as full featured as I like)... I tried modding the psd file provided, but my Photoshop is being stupid and wants to substitute the font (even though I HAVE IT!!! Damn computer... rant over).. Any clue to these would be greatly appreciated. THX!
    For the badges you need the newest dreamboard beta. Some people have had problems with it. I'm on 4.2.1 and it's worked fine for me

Hey guys!hope your njoying this!im still hard at work on the ui all the extra time i have so there will be much more to come!!my calls got disconnected so if you need me simply email me at:[email protected]
    And ill get back to you asap,also..who here is up for ipad ui?its going to be like recreating the whole ui again so id like to know how many will be using it.. Cheers

Also my bday is in 6 days(june 7th)so id like to get as much done as i can before then cuz ill be taking a couple days off starting then

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-06-01), Moose0704 (2011-06-01), rjrankin83 (2011-06-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    lol my bad didn't mean to start a mob. He didn't pm them folks, they'll be out soon.
    Way to go KrONiK lol ;-p

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Hey guys!hope your njoying this!im still hard at work on the ui all the extra time i have so there will be much more to come!!my calls got disconnected so if you need me simply email me at:[email protected]
    And ill get back to you asap,also..who here is up for ipad ui?its going to be like recreating the whole ui again so id like to know how many will be using it.. Cheers

Also my bday is in 6 days(june 7th)so id like to get as much done as i can before then cuz ill be taking a couple days off starting then
    I want it!! But I will have to wait either way cause there is no JB yet for iPad 2

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    Way to go KrONiK lol ;-p

I want it!! But I will have to wait either way cause there is no JB yet for iPad 2
    Lol oh yeah i forgot the ipad 2 hasnt been jailbroken yet.. :/
    Buhumbug lmao wish i had an ipad :/ maybe ill start a savings to get one..anyone else want it?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-06-01)

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

if you don't want to you really don't have to redo the whol ui for the ipad.
    myabe just do what feels right..what you think should and should not be in there
    and I don't know anyone else who can make these.. so thats a big prob
    maybe falcon..I don't know

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a few things.

People CALL you about WinterBoard stuff? Or did rather.. that's real service haha

About the iPad UI, I think you may want to look up on the iPad forum and refer them to this theme/thread and see what responses you get. Also, I would like an iPad 2 myself

Lastly, happy early man. Same day as my dad.

Thanks

ah yes one other things..these themes are actually rather in demand for the ipad..one downside to it that not that much peoples talk about it caus ipad theming is I believe at a starting point..
    this theme could help make it or brake it if I did a crap job but falcon is giving it a test run for me so i'll see what he thinks

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Buhumbug lmao wish i had an ipad :/ maybe ill start a savings to get one..anyone else want it?
    I'm in the same boat as Robert. Hopefully soon we'll have a JB for ipad2. Once we do I'd definitely rock this on my iPad

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-06-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Just a few things.

People CALL you about WinterBoard stuff? Or did rather.. that's real service haha

About the iPad UI, I think you may want to look up on the iPad forum and refer them to this theme/thread and see what responses you get. Also, I would like an iPad 2 myself

I finished up on a complete ipad version last night..would only need someone to help me on two icons on dock.
    And I ain't starting no treads on this one..I told tyler I would do the work bringing it to ipad and he would be the one releasing it when fully finished
    if anyone could help me on the dock icons.. would actually just need to be iphone size like the other icons

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Just a few things.

Hahaha yeah most people i know so they call! lol or did as you said :/ and thanks bro!i never really celebrate my bday but this year i think ill have a bit of fun..ipad theming is kinda in the beginning but from what i see you can pretty much skin most of the elements so i dont see any reason to not theme everything i can im aure the ipad 2 jb wont take much longer..last i know there were a few bugs like itunes sync but besides that just small bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    I finished up on a complete ipad version last night..would only need someone to help me on two icons on dock.
    And I ain't starting no treads on this one..I told tyler I would do the work bringing it to ipad and he would be the one releasing it when fully finished
    if anyone could help me on the dock icons.. would actually just need to be iphone size like the other icons
    Oh kool!but still i need to create the complete ui over for the ipad!and thats real nice of you to do the work and help others =)
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2011-06-01 at 03:21 PM.

Yeah but I just read that there is now a dead line and it will be out in 3 weeks from 05/29/2011 ;-)

Yeah but I just read that there is now a dead line and it will be out in 3 weeks from 05/29/2011 ;-)
    Damn 3 weeks seems like a lifetime he?lol

Thanks

Hahaha yeah most people i know so they call! lol or did as you said :/ and thanks bro!i never really celebrate my bday but this year i think ill have a bit of fun..ipad theming is kinda in the beginning but from what i see you can pretty much skin most of the elements so i dont see any reason to not theme everything i can im aure the ipad 2 jb wont take much longer..last i know there were a few bugs like itunes sync but besides that just small bugs.

Oh kool!but still i need to create the complete ui over for the ipad!and thats real nice of you to do the work and help others =)
    I just love bringin themes like this over to the ipad
    and for this theme I do so the potential to go really big and be the first real big step for the iPad
    well there where other themes i would have loved to work on..but I got denied then.. + we do have to keep in mind
    ipad hase got low ram , i'm doing about 80-103 on the theme whats not to bad but real ram hoggers will always be a no go..(for ex apple desk..did it and got like 10-17 ram left so constant crashing )

ah yes one other things..these themes are actually rather in demand for the ipad..one downside to it that not that much peoples talk about it caus ipad theming is I believe at a starting point..
    this theme could help make it or brake it if I did a crap job but falcon is giving it a test run for me so i'll see what he thinks
    Yes, they are in demand and "I DEMAND ONE!" lol On a serious note, my only issue is that noone is making a "landscape" DB Theme for the ipad, I do not know about everyone nse but jsut about 90% of everything I do on my iPad and iPad 2 is in landscape, most if not all games safari, facetime(only iPad 2 lol) but i would really really like to see a landscape theme for the ipad ;-)

Damn 3 weeks seems like a lifetime he?lol
    Yeah no kidding considering this all started when they were released, and still nothing..

Thanks

Yes, they are in demand and "I DEMAND ONE!" lol On a serious note, my only issue is that noone is making a "landscape" DB Theme for the ipad, I do not know about everyone nse but jsut about 90% of everything I do on my iPad and iPad 2 is in landscape, most if not all games safari, facetime(only iPad 2 lol) but i would really really like to see a landscape theme for the ipad ;-)

Yeah no kidding considering this all started when they were released, and still nothing..
    well I'd like to bring some.but I only do ports...the whole putting together plists...not really my thing
    if someone would create an aswome theme on the iphone 4 i could easly bring it over to the ipad
    or maybe someone who can create themes just make it like it was ment for the iphone then I could get it done...
    I only bassicly change up the all the numbers , add some things for like edit mode so the icons are up to size, redo the widgets and all other files needed.. this theme took me about 3 days to get it perfect and changed up some apps

and you say ipad and ipad2 .. so you do have an ipad 1 ? if so..care to test this theme?(falcon just disapaired )

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-06-01)

I have to agree!when i get my ipad(who knows when)id really like to see if someone can remake/code this to be landscape!i didnt know the ipad had such low ram either?hmm,how much ram does it usually have without db?and how much does db take when enabled?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-06-01)

well I'd like to bring some.but I only do ports...the whole putting together plists...not really my thing
    if someone would create an aswome theme on the iphone 4 i could easly bring it over to the ipad
    or maybe someone who can create themes just make it like it was ment for the iphone then I could get it done...
    I only bassicly change up the all the numbers , add some things for like edit mode so the icons are up to size, redo the widgets and all other files needed.. this theme took me about 3 days to get it perfect and changed up some apps

and you say ipad and ipad2 .. so you do have an ipad 1 ? if so..care to test this theme?(falcon just disapaired )
    Yeah I can test it for you on my JB iPad 1 ;-)

I have to agree!when i get my ipad(who knows when)id really like to see if someone can remake/code this to be landscape!i didnt know the ipad had such low ram either?hmm,how much ram does it usually have without db?and how much does db take when enabled?
    When i get home this afternoon I can look and tell you ;-)

Edit: But iPad 2 is faster so i am sure it will have more ram, so maybe after I can get it JB it will be better for the DB themes ;-)
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-06-01 at 03:47 PM.

Robert and rj you guys both seem like your well off. Buy me an iPad

I'll Make you themes for it haha

Tyler

And I video skype Gan like five times a day. Haha worse than a phone call. And I'm on skype talking to ghost and vaio all the time. Haha

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-06-01), Moose0704 (2011-06-01)

Thanks

Yeah I can test it for you on my JB iPad 1 ;-)

When i get home this afternoon I can look and tell you ;-)

Edit: But iPad 2 is faster so i am sure it will have more ram, so maybe after I can get it JB it will be better for the DB themes ;-)
    send it to you in pm .. well the mediafire link

@da_ghost

about 125 without.. dreamboard on all in between about 20 -90 , 20 being crap and crashing all the time ( like i had on apple desk )

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast