Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Inspired OS Classic

What the the eta on the mod that replaces jailbreak with social? Also the psd for the desktop icons and rooms?

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Tyler, did I call it or what? People forgetting to uninstall first

And hook me up with the LS, my phone feels naked when I run the theme.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-06-01)

I'm really enjoying the functionality of this theme. It's great at providing a way to organize apps. The only slight enhancements I would suggest for future releases would be (a) to show the weather conditions on the home page as is done on the desktops, and (b) include the ability to dynamically change the weather location by entering the zip code, as can be done with other Dreamboard themes. I travel full-time and would benefit from the latter. That having been said, the weather widget here is understated, by design, and is not meant to be flashy, so it's by no means any sort of major issue.

For the record, I've been running this on Dreamboard beta and haven't encountered any issues other than an unexpected respring after editing the theme to incorporate apps into the placeholders in the various desktops.

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    I'm really enjoying the functionality of this theme. It's great at providing a way to organize apps. The only slight enhancements I would suggest for future releases would be (a) to show the weather conditions on the home page as is done on the desktops, and (b) include the ability to dynamically change the weather location by entering the zip code, as can be done with other Dreamboard themes. I travel full-time and would benefit from the latter. That having been said, the weather widget here is understated, by design, and is not meant to be flashy, so it's by no means any sort of major issue.

For the record, I've been running this on Dreamboard beta and haven't encountered any issues other than an unexpected respring after editing the theme to incorporate apps into the placeholders in the various desktops.
    Regarding the dynamic zip code for weather location. Other than the mod for iNavHD, the default one that comes bundled with Endroid is not perfect, as at least one key does not work and causes a respring of the phone. I can't speak for Tyler, but that's unacceptable in my books and the reason why I've left it off my themes. I'd say he would go for perfection and a respringing widget wouldn't be great on a theme.

Just another thing on the list of complaints he's bound to receive.

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Regarding the dynamic zip code for weather location. Other than the mod for iNavHD, the default one that comes bundled with Endroid is not perfect, as at least one key does not work and causes a respring of the phone. I can't speak for Tyler, but that's unacceptable in my books and the reason why I've left it off my themes. I'd say he would go for perfection and a respringing widget wouldn't be great on a theme.

Just another thing on the list of complaints he's bound to receive.
    Obviously, one that doesn't work is not acceptable. I've used iSky, AppleWEB, and AppleCORE, and the zip code entry for those works well. Again, not a big deal, given the style of this theme.

Hi all,

can anyone help me ?
    in my dockflow on version 1.1 I cant see how many mails I have received and also I cant see some phone calls in absence

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by vscooby View Post
    Hi all,

can anyone help me ?
    in my dockflow on version 1.1 I cant see how many mails I have received and also I cant see some phone calls in absence

thanks in advance
    That feature is not in DB 1.1 its only in DB 1.1.1 Beta as of right now...

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Default You like? :p
    oke like I saidd in the pm I send you I changed up some things

this is the current look
    normal front like you can see just safari and mail switched up

game room with new games

the pictures seems to be big..so i'll stop
    the things changed is like I said in the pm
    and I got the no icon icons up to size they shoul be

I have one error
    the icon where the phone normally is floates in the media room on top instead of on the dock
    i'll look into this tomorow

I hope I didn't clutter your iphone 4 tread .. if you wan't i'l remove this post again , just ask me.

and peoples...you like?

greetings

jelle

Pardon the novice question: I have arranged my dock apps per the first attachment. I created a new Todo icon that I've placed in the same icons folder with mail, phone, etc. (it's attached as well). Where in Current.plist do I edit to make that icon appear on the dock, or where do I place it to get it to appear? I see the area in the plist where the com.appigo.todo appears in the dock but don't know how to get this icon to be associated with it. None of the other icons changed the default icons in their Applications folder, so I'm a bit lost. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Pardon the novice question: I have arranged my dock apps per the first attachment. I created a new Todo icon that I've placed in the same icons folder with mail, phone, etc. (it's attached as well). Where in Current.plist do I edit to make that icon appear on the dock, or where do I place it to get it to appear? I see the area in the plist where the com.appigo.todo appears in the dock but don't know how to get this icon to be associated with it. None of the other icons changed the default icons in their Applications folder, so I'm a bit lost. Thanks in advance.
    depends on what icon you would like to replace no? phone , sms , ...
    if you know that just look in the plist for every time the dockphone is found with the x and y frames and replace it there..
    I do believe thats it not sure
    so search for dockphone , dockmail or whatever app it is you want to replace by default
    if you don't want to replace it by default just change the desired icon in edit mode
    Last edited by jelleheindryckx; 2011-05-31 at 11:14 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe you have to edit the plist for that. The todo.png must just be spelled/capitalized the correct way. For example i changed my Messages.png to biteSMS.png and it worked but if I used bitesms.png it wouldn't work. If you know how to find you applications through ifile. Navigate to ToDo and see what the name of it's icon is. I believe it'll be in itunes artwork but not 100%
    Honestly this is pretty much a guess.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    I don't believe you have to edit the plist for that. The todo.png must just be spelled/capitalized the correct way. For example i changed my Messages.png to biteSMS.png and it worked but if I used bitesms.png it wouldn't work. If you know how to find you applications through ifile. Navigate to ToDo and see what the name of it's icon is. I believe it'll be in itunes artwork but not 100%
    Honestly this is pretty much a guess.
    not the artwork most of the time there is an info plist where this is located. but why actually change anything? just paste your created icon in folder and change it in the dock true edit mode no?
    could be tottaly wrong here too. if i'm correct this setup should save true a current plist

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

How would I keep the DockOverlay on all the time....this plist is kickin my *** lol

Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    not the artwork most of the time there is an info plist where this is located. but why actually change anything? just paste your created icon in folder and change it in the dock true edit mode no?
    could be tottaly wrong here too. if i'm correct this setup should save true a current plist
    As I said mine was only a guess. I know for a fact that I changed my bitesms to a dock icon with 0 editing of any plist. I think there was a language barrier here: my advice is to 1. find out what the artwork is named in the application (info.plist of the app or itunes artwork i'm not sure) 2. name your todo image that 3.place your new image with the matching name into the icons folder of Inspired OS

As for the weather widget with the ZIPcode entering widget, I will never use that. It uses way to much RAM, I hate weather Widgets all together, and only include them because I know people ALWAYS ASK. IMHO if you cant look outside, or if you dont know the weather outside, thats pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    What the the eta on the mod that replaces jailbreak with social? Also the psd for the desktop icons and rooms?
    Sometime in the next day or two, the Lockscreen will come out as will EVERYTHING else.

You will not need to edit the plist, just drop the icon in the folder, edit the app in through edit mode, and make sure you delete you icon cache if you had one, if not, the icon wont show

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-05-31), Moose0704 (2011-06-01), rjrankin83 (2011-06-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    As I said mine was only a guess. I know for a fact that I changed my bitesms to a dock icon with 0 editing of any plist. I think there was a language barrier here: my advice is to 1. find out what the artwork is named in the application (info.plist of the app or itunes artwork i'm not sure) 2. name your todo image that 3.place your new image with the matching name into the icons folder of Inspired OS
    indeed somthing like that
    and is nobody gonna comment my ipad version for this theme
    still some work to do
    need to fix one floating icon space in media room
    changed most of the apps up to make if iPad like..
    now hope I get that lockscreen fast to get to work
    but I need someone to do some general winterboard theming for me .. anybody knows someone who does a great job for the iPad?
    i'm sorry for asking this here i know it's iphone4 but this gets more views

Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    How would I keep the DockOverlay on all the time....this plist is kickin my *** lol
    remove <alpha>true on the dockoverlay dict

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    indeed somthing like that
    and is nobody gonna comment my ipad version for this theme
    still some work to do
    need to fix one floating icon space in media room
    changed most of the apps up to make if iPad like..
    now hope I get that lockscreen fast to get to work
    but I need someone to do some general winterboard theming for me .. anybody knows someone who does a great job for the iPad?
    i'm sorry for asking this here i know it's iphone4 but this gets more views
    DA_GHOST could maybe help out

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-05-31)

Thanks

tyler
    could you ask him please?
    and yes one more thing.. about that one floating icon
    its located in the media room where the phone is supose to be... you know the location in the plist for that icon
    i'm starting to get crazy looking true it all to fix it
    and I have a prob... can't use my displayrecorder..forgot my youtube login to send it to
    you can't transfer those movies to pc or mac can't you?

you should be able to find it... its called dock phone

Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast