Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 969

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] Inspired OS Classic

  1. #441
    Guys you have no idea about this guy. He has sent me 4 emails asking the same question! And he's talking about the root3d theme. He donated twice for root3d so I was nice enough to send him inspired for free. AND root3d. But he's flipping out saying I treat my customers like crap and that I should be answering his questions.

    Like are you joking me?

    Then I get an email from Someone saying that I performed a huge security risk by not using bcc. Like seeyou joking? No one cares what your email is... I've even listed my private email publicly here a few times.

    This last update was a huge disappointment with how many people fail to listen and follow directions.

    Thanks to those like rj and robert for ALWAYS listening/reading and helping me out. Appreciate it you 2.

    Tyler

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    aauspitz (2011-05-31), ChrisOSX (2011-05-31), kuanyu (2011-05-31), Moose0704 (2011-05-31), rjrankin83 (2011-05-31)

  3. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Guys you have no idea about this guy. He has sent me 4 emails asking the same question! And he's talking about the root3d theme. He donated twice for root3d so I was nice enough to send him inspired for free. AND root3d. But he's flipping out saying I treat my customers like crap and that I should be answering his questions.

    Like are you joking me?

    Then I get an email from Someone saying that I performed a huge security risk by not using bcc. Like seeyou joking? No one cares what your email is... I've even listed my private email publicly here a few times.

    This last update was a huge disappointment with how many people fail to listen and follow directions.

    Thanks to those like rj and robert for ALWAYS listening/reading and helping me out. Appreciate it you 2.

    Tyler
    Anytime man! Yeah I did not like him saying that, some people are just impatient an should not be themeing their phones if they have this many issues, esp when you "spell it out to them" and they still do not know what to do. You do great work and you have always answered us and always supportive of your themes on "real" issues, I love this theme and there are several others that love it and what you do so lets not let the ones that do not get to us...

    Keep up all the great work! Cause you have to get back to work cause I am still waiting on the LS!! lol ;-)

  4. #443
    Tyler,
    If you don't mind, going to remind you that the Winterboard ui have a bug on 3GS. Mailed you the Screenshot!
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-05-31 at 03:56 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

    Moose0704 (2011-05-31)

  6. #444
    I have the Lockscreen on my phone right now

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    amibo21 (2011-05-31), DA_GHOST (2011-05-31), Moose0704 (2011-05-31), rjrankin83 (2011-05-31)

  8. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    I have the Lockscreen on my phone right now
    I want it toooooooooooo ;-)

  9. #446
    awesome theme...thank you.... 1 thing - i followed the directions with the cydia uninstall - before the theme install and wasnt getting the full update -got the new wall paper in the settings room -but not the new buttons...i ended up deleting the theme via ifile to get it to go...not sure why that happened..but it's working great now - even with the updated beta of dreamboard....

  10. #447
    I need help. I've pointed biteSMS to message location and renamed Messages.png to biteSMS.png but it doesn't replace the biteSMS icon. I want your Messages icon as the biteSMS icon. How do I fix this?

    Also what font are you using?

    Thanks!!

  11. #448
    formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    root
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,022
    Thanked 433 Times in 282 Posts

    Hey any chance I could snag the "Desktops" images? Or the PSD to remove the text? I have a idea and I need a clean slate
    Last edited by ChrisOSX; 2011-05-31 at 04:11 PM.

  12. #449
    I have received the email on the latest deb....hey Im telling you its getting better and works great on my iphone 4 4.3.1...no problem at all...just follow the instruction and you are good to go...
    Last edited by observer365; 2011-05-31 at 04:17 PM.

  13. #450
    thanks guys for the great replies!much appreciated!the media & social being there own and jailbreak behind settings sounds great!and much more convenient the ui is almost complete so i think you guys will love the final release.its been a pleasure working with tyler and it seems well be working togethor for a while xD so lets see what the future brings to us

    also...any db theme creators/wb theme creators need ui or any graphics for that matter just pm me or email..cheers and enjoy

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Moose0704 (2011-05-31), scarflaire (2011-05-31)

  15. #451
    This theme looks great, is it on the final release yet? And will all PSD's be included? Just won't to know before I donate also with the animation, you could change it so It goes into quarters instead of a half and go diagonal, personally this would look better. Either way this theme looks amazing!

  16. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by reecedabest View Post
    This theme looks great, is it on the final release yet? And will all PSD's be included? Just won't to know before I donate also with the animation, you could change it so It goes into quarters instead of a half and go diagonal, personally this would look better. Either way this theme looks amazing!
    yep..its a final release..but there are updates coming with things like the ls,and more winterboard elements..

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Moose0704 (2011-05-31)

  18. #453
    thanks for the quick reply, think im going to wait for the UI And lockscreen then I'll donate

  19. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by reecedabest View Post
    thanks for the quick reply, think im going to wait for the UI And lockscreen then I'll donate
    the ui is near complete..i just have things like firmware bugs to work out,and a few other things.but the phone,sms,and most ui is complete

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Moose0704 (2011-05-31)

  21. #455
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Bare with me, the Lockscreen's almost done. i've just got a few things to clear up with Tyler before we release it. =]

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    ChrisOSX (2011-05-31), DA_GHOST (2011-05-31), Moose0704 (2011-05-31), rjrankin83 (2011-05-31), scarflaire (2011-05-31), Them3this (2011-05-31)

  23. #456
    Help pls

    Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    I need help. I've pointed biteSMS to message location and renamed Messages.png to biteSMS.png but it doesn't replace the biteSMS icon. I want your Messages icon as the biteSMS icon. How do I fix this?

    Also what font are you using?

    Thanks!!

  24. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Bare with me, the Lockscreen's almost done. i've just got a few things to clear up with Tyler before we release it. =]
    your the chizz my dude!! xD

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (2011-05-31), Them3this (2011-05-31)

  26. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Working Hard with Tyler. Small Preview Of what's coming soon.
    any news about this beautiful work?
    macbook pro retina 15" early 2013 i7 16gb ram 756gb SSD
    iphone 6 64GB black

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to filipegt500 For This Useful Post:

    Them3this (2011-05-31)

  28. #459
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    Help pls
    In the icons folder rename messages.png to biteSMS.png then just use edit mode to place bitesms on the dock. You'll also have to edit it in one of the rooms

  29. #460
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    954
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    Before I get in way over my head trying to edit/mod this theme. is it at all possible to change a room? say like from social to photography. call me old, but Twitter is the only social media i use and rarely at that. I do suspect however, that a lot of people would have use for something like this. i'm looking to learn more about modding these themes to suit my own taste, but from past experience, know that when I think I'm doing it right, I usually end up screwing the whole thing up and deleting/reinstalling themes. any advice whould help. Thanks. BTW I would say this is my favorite Dreamboard theme to date.

Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •