Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Inspired OS Classic

The cheating lowlifes...theres only 1 word for these people S**M
    Last edited by littlelisa63; 2011-05-30 at 12:03 AM. Reason: asked too

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    The cheating lowlifes...dont know why people dont pay for themes like us genuine people
    if you can afford an iphone then you can afford a theme...theres only 1 word for these people S**M
    I for one am prob holding back my future iPad versions untill this matter is resolved
    it prob can't be stopped but we shoud try

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Thanks bro, I know my opinion is biased, but this is by far my favorite skin. Just so easy to use, and so fluent. I can't thank zausser and k.nitsua enough for the design layout.

Zausser himself actually bought this yesterday, and said he was really happy with how it turned out, and that made me real happy.

I don't wanna talk about it to soon, but next on the list is.....
    Ubuntu
    Darn you Tyler! Ubuntu soon please! Putting out some serious work very fast! Do you sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    The cheating lowlifes...theres only 1 word for these people S**M
    Yeah as aggravating as it is, it's been around for ever and won't be going away anytime soon
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-05-30 at 12:25 AM.

Default Icons not themet
    Hello
    after installing the the Theme I got two Icons which are not Themed after Clear Cache I got the same result
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0303.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vscooby View Post
    Hello
    after installing the the Theme I got two Icons which are not Themed after Clear Cache I got the same result
    change the name of the icons in "Dreamboard / Inspired OS Classic / icons" in your language
    For examples, it does not matter whether it's a big, dead poets,
    Mahatma Gandhi is at or Uncle Fritz from Braunschweig,
    if it is only human, has at the present moment without batting an eyelid said or done
    what do we hesitate.

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Darn you Tyler! Ubuntu soon please! Putting out some serious work very fast! Do you sleep?

Yeah as aggravating as it is, it's been around for ever and won't be going away anytime soon
    Haha I dont sleep ofen. And yes its frustrating to see but oh well, it just drives me to do more actually.

Quote Originally Posted by vscooby View Post
    Hello
    As encore said you will ned to change them to your language, this is a english icons theme. Sorry about that

sorry guys have been busy most of the day, starting on some cool things now, I can promise you your going to like the Final RELEASE

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (2011-05-30), rjrankin83 (2011-05-30)

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok so since WeatherIcon wont work with DreamBoard just yet, figured I would just use a widget...no memory loss Making it a button as well so it will launch the Weather App....sux imma have to redo this once the new stuff drops lol

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChrisOSX For This Useful Post:

rjrankin83 (2011-05-30), UofMBob (2011-05-30)

This is a very flexible and professional looking theme; the most versatile Dreamboard theme I've seen. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    Ok so since WeatherIcon wont work with DreamBoard just yet, figured I would just use a widget...no memory loss Making it a button as well so it will launch the Weather App....sux imma have to redo this once the new stuff drops lol

Yeah that looks much better!! Very nice!! ;-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-05-30)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post

Care to share upon final release? I'm not tampering with mine until then learned my lesson about messing with plist before the final

changed the dock icons and the icon mask. i like the round look better

Very nice theme!! How can I have the message icon to point to BiteSMS please?

very simple, just use ifile go and change messages icon in the icon folder to biteSMS then enter edit mode and select bitesms where the messages icon is

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi5o5 View Post
    changed the dock icons and the icon mask. i like the round look better

That looks great. Mind sharing?

Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    Very nice theme!! How can I have the message icon to point to BiteSMS please?
    Edit the plist. Change com.apple.mobileSMS to com.bitesms then duplicate or rename the messages icon to bitesms as well

very simple, just use ifile go and change messages icon in the icon folder to biteSMS then enter edit mode and select bitesms where the messages icon is
    Haha true sorry I made that more difficult! Remember when editing didn't work and automatically try to edit current.plist
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-05-30 at 05:42 AM.

i can share the dock icons, but the icon mask are from Simplicity OS by GaN-MaN and rpgpromaster i would have to get permission from them since its a paid theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mail.png   -safari.png   -bitesms.png   -phone.png  

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Care to share upon final release? I'm not tampering with mine until then learned my lesson about messing with plist before the final
    The final release is going to include a lot more then what im doing, I'm just passing time lol but I do plan on modding the final release once it comes out Tastefully of course

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisOSX For This Useful Post:

rjrankin83 (2011-05-30)

Thanks

i can share the dock icons, but the icon mask are from Simplicity OS by GaN-MaN and rpgpromaster i would have to get permission from them since its a paid theme
    Thanks I knew they looked familiar. I think Tyler accidentally added them in rooted's first beta

That looks great. Mind sharing?

Edit the plist. Change com.apple.mobileSMS to com.bitesms then duplicate or rename the messages icon to bitesms as well

Haha true sorry I made that more difficult! Remember when editing didn't work and automatically try to edit current.plist
    I've done the renaming of com.apple.mobileSMS to com.bitesms and messages icon to bitesms. Below is the result. How can I use bitesms with the theme's messages icon on the desktop as well as in the folders? Thanks.

Nevermind, I figured it out
    Last edited by lastdance; 2011-05-30 at 07:44 AM.

Still getting final release tomorrow? ;-)

I can't seem to save my apps to the respective slots. Is there a pre step I must take?

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast