Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Inspired OS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Geezze alot of people grabbed this last night while I was sleeping! Sorry everyone, I just woke up, all emails have been sent. God answered my prayers last night, let's just say I found that girl for last night at least....

As for the theme. Taking all of that into consideration. I like some of the ideas. Others are just my personal taste for choosing them. Should have some new pics up today. You guys just saw my little surprise though
    Good morning! Now get to work lol ;-)

Geezze alot of people grabbed this last night while I was sleeping! Sorry everyone, I just woke up, all emails have been sent. God answered my prayers last night, let's just say I found that girl for last night at least....

As for the theme. Taking all of that into consideration. I like some of the ideas. Others are just my personal taste for choosing them. Should have some new pics up today. You guys just saw my little surprise though
    Sooo, Ive had a few ideas come and pass but here are two I think Im definitely going to incorporate
    - Split Settings Desktop Button, into two buttons Automatic/Settings
    - Split Media Dekstop button, into two buttons Media/Games
    - Add Social Desktop Button

What do you guys think, Im starting to get a little voice in the back of my head saying stop, I dont wanna OVER do it, And I wanna stick pretty true to the roots, I also dont know if this will ruin the look of the theme, Im going to try a few things out and let you guys know what I think.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-05-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hello im still waiting for my request....

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Sooo, Ive had a few ideas come and pass but here are two I think Im definitely going to incorporate

What do you guys think, Im starting to get a little voice in the back of my head saying stop, I dont wanna OVER do it, And I wanna stick pretty true to the roots, I also dont know if this will ruin the look of the theme, Im going to try a few things out and let you guys know what I think.
    you liked any of the ideas ? I know maybe it's a bit over the top but when I amagine it it looks cool.
    but then again maybe it indeed is somewhat a personal thing more than general intrest of peoples

Quote Originally Posted by italodance View Post
    hello im still waiting for my request....
    I've said it a few times, I'll start taking icon requests after after release.
    The psd is on page 19.

Hate to say it, but final release may be delayed a day or two.
    There is just so much little things I wanna get done that take time, but you all know I'll be quickly working as fast as I can. I'll do the besti can!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

littlelisa63 (2011-05-29), Moose0704 (2011-05-29)

Thanks

don't worry about the release . peoples want this theme bad and are willing to wait

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    don't worry about the release . peoples want this theme bad and are willing to wait
    Thanks man! After I incorporate these last few ideas, IM DONE! lol Im cutting off the thoughts to my brain.

Should be getting the UI sometime soon, and the Lockscreen hopefully will be getting done tonight, If I have to Ill send out an update with the UI then another with the winterboard elements

Tyler

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

3nCoRe (2011-05-30), Moose0704 (2011-05-29)

Thanks

Thanks man! After I incorporate these last few ideas, IM DONE! lol Im cutting off the thoughts to my brain.

Should be getting the UI sometime soon, and the Lockscreen hopefully will be getting done tonight, If I have to Ill send out an update with the UI then another with the winterboard elements

Tyler
    thats great news , this theme is gonna rock out the dreamboard world
    its classy , sleek and low on the ram...what more do peoples want ITS PERFECT
    hope you like some of my general brainstorming..I can see them in my head but i don't know if you can really see what I mean
    and oh yes .. you prob know about my alienware idea..peoples seem to love this idea..maybe some project we can do when this theme is fully finished?

jelle

I alteady have my next project in mind

Edit.... Is anyone here really good with HTML, I need some help with the lockscreen.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-05-29)

Yeah! Go with those Ideas!!

I've said it a few times, I'll start taking icon requests after after release.
    The psd is on page 19.

Hate to say it, but final release may be delayed a day or two.
    There is just so much little things I wanna get done that take time, but you all know I'll be quickly working as fast as I can. I'll do the besti can!
    Bummer...

Tyler
    I like that Idea ;-)
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-05-29 at 08:41 PM.

Thanks

I alteady have my next project in mind

Edit.... Is anyone here really good with HTML, I need some help with the lockscreen.
    no problem , your ideas never seem to fail so i'll be looking forward to it

This theme is dope
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Quote Originally Posted by MXCO View Post
    This theme is dope
    Thanks bro, I know my opinion is biased, but this is by far my favorite skin. Just so easy to use, and so fluent. I can't thank zausser and k.nitsua enough for the design layout.

Zausser himself actually bought this yesterday, and said he was really happy with how it turned out, and that made me real happy.

I don't wanna talk about it to soon, but next on the list is.....
    Ubuntu

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-05-29), rjrankin83 (2011-05-30)

Thanks bro, I know my opinion is biased, but this is by far my favorite skin. Just so easy to use, and so fluent. I can't thank zausser and k.nitsua enough for the design layout.

Zausser himself actually bought this yesterday, and said he was really happy with how it turned out, and that made me real happy.

I don't wanna talk about it to soon, but next on the list is.....
    Ubuntu
    That's awesome man! You should be happy, you made an amazing theme and should be very proud! I know you have me very happy and so looking forward to the final release! Again I wish I could hit "thanks" 1000 times ;-)

Well I'm outside spreading mulch tight now guys. Will be done shortly. And will get to work on the next update. I know y'all prob don't care lol. But I just like to let my customers know what's going on as much as I can.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

littlelisa63 (2011-05-29), Moose0704 (2011-05-30)

Thanks

Well I'm outside spreading mulch tight now guys. Will be done shortly. And will get to work on the next update. I know y'all prob don't care lol. But I just like to let my customers know what's going on as much as I can.
    lol peoples do care AND YOU KNOW IT someone looking for a bit of comfirmation?
    when the time hase come for me to start working just let me know

What post # is the psd? If you guys have more than 19 pages, you may want to check out the user options, cause you can increase the post count per page. I only have 9 pages.

277 good sir

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

xcdogx (2011-05-30)

user options...where abouts is that button,and yes would prefer few pages to go through...as i like to be lazy sometimes...lol

Thanks

tyler and all you peoples who love all these dreamboard theme
    all themes are being leaked.
    someone in the tread i started came up with a nice idea
    thnx

jelle
    Last edited by jelleheindryckx; 2011-05-29 at 11:55 PM.

Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast