Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Inspired OS Classic

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    lmao!!!
    +10000

tyler

pm'd you

and how is the progress comming?any grand things we should know about?

thnx
    Last edited by jelleheindryckx; 2011-05-29 at 01:48 AM.

Progress is at a small plateau right now, waiting for the winterboard elements, which naturally take time, and I dont want a rushed product, so Im waiting very patiently, as well as finishing up the LockScreen Im working on that I think you guys are gunna really enjoy ( GaN-MaN is helping with the code on this, so yea, enough said )

Expect a Final release update by Memorial Day

It will include
    - SB theme FINALIZED
    - Winterboard UI
    - Color Keyboard
    - Animated LockScreen

Hopefully one of the most complete themes to date!

EVERYONE, Please rate my theme in the dreamstore!!!

( only if your going to put 5 stars though ;p seriously though, give a real rating, this way I can know how I am doing as a Developer )

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-29), ChrisOSX (2011-05-29), Hosko817 (2011-05-29), Jedi5o5 (2011-05-29), Moose0704 (2011-05-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Progress is at a small plateau right now, waiting for the winterboard elements, which naturally take time, and I dont want a rushed product, so Im waiting very patiently, as well as finishing up the LockScreen Im working on that I think you guys are gunna really enjoy ( GaN-MaN is helping with the code on this, so yea, enough said )

It will include
    - SB theme FINALIZED
    - Winterboard UI
    - Color Keyboard
    - Animated LockScreen

( only if your going to put 5 stars though ;p seriously though, give a real rating, this way I can know how I am doing as a Developer )
    just rated 5 stars caus nothing less will do
    great job so far , keep at it

me also 5 big stars

also now looking forward to memorial day...woo hooo
    goodnight all
    Last edited by littlelisa63; 2011-05-29 at 02:28 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

5 from me too just great !!!!!!!!!

Thanks

edited post :
    my appologies to them3this and rjankin83 if I offended them in any way
    hope we can be mature..forgive and move on.
    to tyler : you know where to find me when finished .. we will talk about things then
    Last edited by jelleheindryckx; 2011-05-29 at 04:36 AM.

is it compatible on all devices?

It will include
    - SB theme FINALIZED
    - Winterboard UI
    - Color Keyboard
    - Animated LockScreen

I know you posted this before I thought of it, and you dont even have to consider it sine you are already working on the LS, but I wanted to share my idea still for your LS:

Since your theme has "rooms" why not make the LS the "front door"... ;-) Again just an idea

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    I'm really starting to get the feeling your gonna screw me over on the port
    hope your just to bussy to answer
    sorry if this is offending you , I just don't trust peoples these days

jelle
    You should probably let him finish his theme before nagging about an iPad port (like you've been doing since the first beta)

I seriously doubt Tyler would screw anybody over

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-05-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    You should probably let him finish his theme before nagging about an iPad port (like you've been doing since the first beta)

I seriously doubt Tyler would screw anybody over
    read your pm , i explained why
    i'm not gonna start a childisch argument here for somthing that wasn't even adressed to you
    me and tyler talked about more than you know , just 1 reason why I say this now and thas is explained in the pm i send you

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

read your pm , i explained why
    i'm not gonna start a childisch argument here for somthing that wasn't even adressed to you
    me and tyler talked about more than you know , just 1 reason why I say this now and thas is explained in the pm i send you
    In the same respect I purchased this for my iPhone as it is intended and am a tad bit peeved having to read such a derogatory post about an awesome member of our community over something that doesn't pertain to the thread. Also isn't it a bit redundant to pm me then announce said pm in thread? Conversation over for me don't bother posting a reply

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    In the same respect I purchased this for my iPhone as it is intended and am a tad bit peeved having to read such a derogatory post about an awesome member of our community over something that doesn't pertain to the thread. Also isn't it a bit redundant to pm me then announce said pm in thread? Conversation over for me don't bother posting a reply
    this wasn't ment in a bad way.. i just have the experience that most of the the when I get a pm it doesn't show up
    there for I adressed it to you here..
    I appologize for this

this wasn't ment in a bad way.. i just have the experience that most of the the when I get a pm it doesn't show up
    there for I adressed it to you here..
    I appologize for this
    Jelle you send me 2-3 PM's at least a day, you have been asking me about the iPad port since day 1 and I have already answered all questions that need answered. I will talk to you about it AFTER I release my theme. I find it highly offensive that you would say you feel I'm going to screw YOU over. I hardly see how using my images and my plist to make money is screwing you over IN ANY WAY. Please edit your posts accordingly and have some patience man. Unfortunately all the time in my day is not devoted to you.

As for everyone else. Thanks for the support!

And unless MMI tells you I didn't get your PM, I got it. I will answer then when time comes available.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-05-29), rjrankin83 (2011-05-29)

It will include
    - SB theme FINALIZED
    - Winterboard UI
    - Color Keyboard
    - Animated LockScreen

Now I'm really looking forward to Memorial Day!!! So can't Wait!!!

Too Bad I can't hit "thanks" 1000 times!! lol ;-)

Thanks

Jelle you send me 2-3 PM's at least a day, you have been asking me about the iPad port since day 1 and I have already answered all questions that need answered. I will talk to you about it AFTER I release my theme. I find it highly offensive that you would say you feel I'm going to screw YOU over. I hardly see how using my images and my plist to make money is screwing you over IN ANY WAY. Please edit your posts accordingly and have some patience man. Unfortunately all the time in my day is not devoted to you.

As for everyone else. Thanks for the support!

And unless MMI tells you I didn't get your PM, I got it. I will answer then when time comes available.

post edited

It will include
    - SB theme FINALIZED
    - Winterboard UI
    - Color Keyboard
    - Animated LockScreen

Looks great my man! Memorial Day it is thanks!

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Got labels all right in the Applications list, now I just need to figure out how to hide the labels on the main page for the phone, bitesms, mail and safari

Good news guys!!!!

Just had two pretty awesome ideas, at least I think so, That are going to really add some more "pop" to the theme.

- Option in settings room to set the "Room Docks" to have a background, since some are hard to see in certain rooms, but I also like them without the overlay, so ill give the user the choice.

- Option in EACH room to change the wallpaper, this theme was tough because I needed 6 default wallpapers, and its hard enough to decide on 1!!! Sooo, Im going to code in a wallpaper toggle for each room, the kind with a thumbnail preview button to select the background

+ whatever else comes to my head while Im coding all this tonight

- What would you guys think of a "quick apps" launcher in each room, similiar to the menus already available in the room, but sliding in horizontally below the text menus, it would just be 3app icon holders.
    Last edited by Them3this; 2011-05-29 at 05:21 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-05-29)

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

It will include
    - SB theme FINALIZED
    - Winterboard UI
    - Color Keyboard
    - Animated LockScreen

I love this theme. Silky smooth. Just got it from the dreamstore and donated. I give it 4 stars with a fit when you include a readme file for us noobs to figure out how to replace some of the defaults like Facebook to twitter, etc. but otherwise top notch.

hahaha, Ill include a readme in the final version, I havent included a way to change those Icons yet, so theres no read-me on how to do it

Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast