Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Inspired OS Classic

Thanks for all the comments everyone. There are just a few final things I wanna get done before I finally release it, thanks to everyone who has donated, makes me feel like you guys want me to keep going! Love it

Tyler

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-05-28)

Nice. I updated back to the beta dreamboard on 4.2.1 and all works great. I'm loving the new dock icons. The only thing in not really feeling is the dreamboard button on the top. I think it takes away from the sleek and classiness of the home screen, but that's just me. Great job on all the updates. This is definitely my favorite dreamboard theme now.

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Hell yah keep on going you do good work and that should def continue....I am having one issue though...Im trying to get the messages to open BiteSMS, and yah the icon changes...maybe been out of the modding game for a few and Im missing something.

Dude! This theme is amazing, looks amazing, runs amazing, I am loving it! Can't wait for the final so I have a LS to match as well as my UI, this is so looking like the last theme I will use on my phone!! Unless you come out with something better ;-) LOVE IT! and yes keep going we want more lol ;-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-05-28)

All you do to get bitesms On the dock is change the messages icon to biteSMS (case sensitive) and just place bitesms on the dock in edit mode. You do not need to edit the plist at all. this worked for me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swol_je For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-05-28), gdd2010 (2011-05-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    Dude! This theme is amazing, looks amazing, runs amazing, I am loving it! Can't wait for the final so I have a LS to match as well as my UI, this is so looking like the last theme I will use on my phone!! Unless you come out with something better ;-) LOVE IT! and yes keep going we want more lol ;-)
    Agreed, imma probably be rocking this theme for a long time, and thats a lot for me to say considering im real picky lol.

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    All you do to get bitesms On the dock is change the messages icon to biteSMS (case sensitive) and just place bitesms on the dock in edit mode. You do not need to edit the plist at all. this worked for me.
    I like editing plists and getting most stuff to my liking, before I go into edit mode and create my current plist. just in case I screw up my current, I can just delete it and recreate it without having to do it all over again But thanks for your reply though

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post

Your exactly right, I tried to make that easy for you guys, the reason your icon is changing chris is because I have a Messages.png file in the Icons folder, youll need to change that to "biteSMS" like swol_je has said.

Hmm I have had a few people tell me they werent a fan of the dreamboard button, but for some reason I love it, and I think it matches PERFECT. But the customer is always right, so Ill try a few other things out.

As for the final release, expect it sometime this weekend, at least a release v1.0 to the public, I wanna get this theme on the dreamstore, as well as cydia.

NEW VIDEO UP SHORTLY, I stayed up till 330am last night, I wanted to get the All Apps, and Desktops banners justttttt right, and I think I nailed it.

Lemme know what you think in a little bit

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-05-28), Kr0NiK (2011-05-28), livitup (2011-06-08), Moose0704 (2011-05-28), swol_je (2011-05-28)

Amazing theme!! Could you release the psd files for all kinds of icon? Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Your exactly right, I tried to make that easy for you guys, the reason your icon is changing chris is because I have a Messages.png file in the Icons folder, youll need to change that to "biteSMS" like swol_je has said.

Hmm I have had a few people tell me they werent a fan of the dreamboard button, but for some reason I love it, and I think it matches PERFECT. But the customer is always right, so Ill try a few other things out.

As for the final release, expect it sometime this weekend, at least a release v1.0 to the public, I wanna get this theme on the dreamstore, as well as cydia.

NEW VIDEO UP SHORTLY, I stayed up till 330am last night, I wanted to get the All Apps, and Desktops banners justttttt right, and I think I nailed it.

Lemme know what you think in a little bit
    Yah I went through and changed the plist to biteSMS along with the image file name...and im 100% now

As for the DreamBoard icon...I love it, simple and easy, but just a suggestion, since its kinda like a "back" button, maybe put it on the left side?

Also another suggestion, when you open the all apps, have it change from "Desktops" to "All Apps" ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

Glad to hear man
    I hope you guys think the Final is the best yet!
    I'm looking forward to the final, other than changing the messages dock icon to a launch button instead of an app icon so I could replace it with bite and not lose the glyph (never have been able to get a bite icon to work from the icons folder so if you know how please let me know), I CAN'T find anything I'd change other than a few menu launches in the rooms, and there will be psd's so no biggy.

Really great job Tyler.

ok I'll be the 1st to ask
    would someone be kind enough to do me a camera+ image please,no picture just the word please as want to swap it for the paypal1
    and I'm totally rubbish at photoshop
    many thanks if someone can

16. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-05-28)

Camera+ for paypal you say?

I'll do it now

Psd's will go out in next version.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-28), The_13th_Plague (2011-05-28)

yes please Tyler
    I've got a few others I want to change as well but dont know for what yet
    thanks Tyler

20. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-05-28)

Chris, please PM me. Wanna show you something. I think you'll like alot.

Kronik, biteSMS icon is easy to get to work, rename the messages icon in the icons folder to "biteSMS". Then change then go to edit mode, and swap messages for biteSMS. You'll be good to go, with the icon and badges.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

Chris, please PM me. Wanna show you something. I think you'll like alot.

Kronik, biteSMS icon is easy to get to work, rename the messages icon in the icons folder to "biteSMS". Then change then go to edit mode, and swap messages for biteSMS. You'll be good to go, with the icon and badges.
    I could have sworn I did that and it didn't work. Trying again thanks Ty.

edit:
    I didn't reset the cache, god I feel dumb lol......
    Last edited by Kr0NiK; 2011-05-28 at 05:58 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-05-28)

will the LS and UI be out this weekend?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-05-28)

for lisa

* rename the image to "paypal.png" and place into the images folder, this way you wont have to edit the plist.

Here is the Icon PSD, Figured I would send this out now, since it may be a day or two before the Release.

Iconnewest333.psd

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    will the LS and UI be out this weekend?
    Hopefully Robert, I cant make any promises, but I hope so. By Monday at the latest, since Im off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -paypalisa.png  
    Last edited by Them3this; 2011-05-28 at 06:54 PM.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-28), Kr0NiK (2011-05-28), littlelisa63 (2011-05-28), Moose0704 (2011-05-28)

for lisa

* rename the image to "paypal.png" and place into the images folder, this way you wont have to edit the plist.

Here is the Icon PSD, Figured I would send this out now, since it may be a day or two before the Release.

Iconnewest333.psd

Hopefully Robert, I cant make any promises, but I hope so. By Monday at the latest, since Im off.
    sounds good to me, and wasn't looking for promises ;-) just excited!!!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-05-28)

Default Icons
    What I must do these two icons change?-img_0021.png

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisBarto For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-05-28)

Thanks

Man you guys are gonna like the new actions I'm so loving this theme

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChrisOSX For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-05-28), The_13th_Plague (2011-05-28)

Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast