Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Inspired OS Classic

Hahaha. If I could I would. Trust me lol

Hope you guys don't mind, but I added safari to the dock, just felt it needed to be there. It still looks really clean. I promise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-05-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Hahaha. If I could I would. Trust me lol

Hope you guys don't mind, but I added safari to the dock, just felt it needed to be there. It still looks really clean. I promise.
    Sounds good to me ;-) but like others have stated, could you remove the DB from the dock?

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    Sounds good to me ;-) but like others have stated, could you remove the DB from the dock?
    Agreed.

I LOVE this theme, and this is the first theme that is pushing me to dive into Dreamboard and figure it out.

Well done!

DB will be out in the next release, that button will open the all Apps grid, there will be a separate button for DB.

KEEP gettin awesome ideas, that are Gunna take forever! This is Gunna turn into the next apple desk. Lol

Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by squiggly View Post
    Agreed.

I LOVE this theme, and this is the first theme that is pushing me to dive into Dreamboard and figure it out.

Well done!
    Haha. Thanks man. Don't use this plist to learn, try root3d or simplicity OS. Youll learn the basics from those 2

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-05-27)

DB will be out in the next release, that button will open the all Apps grid, there will be a separate button for DB.

KEEP gettin awesome ideas, that are Gunna take forever! This is Gunna turn into the next apple desk. Lol

Tyler

Haha. Thanks man. Don't use this plist to learn, try root3d or simplicity OS. Youll learn the basics from those 2
    I'm glad you said that cause I looked at the plist and was a little overwhelmed lol.

You said you're going to have psd's available? Including the font used for the text menu items? Will we be able to change them if we need to?

Again, excuse the dreamboard newbieness. I'm still trying to figure out what is end-user configurable and what is not.

All good man, they are fair questions.

1. Psd's will be provided, with font. For any changes you would like to make to the text menu icons. As well as being able to change wallpapers/titles/everything.

2. Almost everything in this theme will be user-configurable, at least that is my goal.

3. Had a break through idea with the desktop switcher, I think it would be cool to be able to position them where you want, don't you guys? Each button will have the option. Up/down/left/right. So you can organize your desktops how you would like them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-05-27)

Thanks

Hey Tyler

I have sent you a donation for Inspired OS Classic but I have not received email. the donation is received?

Humpf, Ive sent the email to everyone who has donated, PM me your Email address you used to donate with.

Everyone else, I just got home from work, am sitting down at my laptop now, and its on.
    I wont be on the thread much for the next few hours, expect ANOTHER update tonight.

Yes I like to send lots of updates, you bought the beta, now its my turn.

Tyler

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

3nCoRe (2011-05-27), aauspitz (2011-05-27), Moose0704 (2011-05-27), rjrankin83 (2011-05-28)

Humpf, Ive sent the email to everyone who has donated, PM me your Email address you used to donate with.

Everyone else, I just got home from work, am sitting down at my laptop now, and its on.
    I wont be on the thread much for the next few hours, expect ANOTHER update tonight.

Yes I like to send lots of updates, you bought the beta, now its my turn.

Tyler
    Looking forward to it!!! ;-)

Thanks

tyler, you have got pm...;-)))))
    Last edited by 3nCoRe; 2011-05-27 at 10:21 PM.
    For examples, it does not matter whether it's a big, dead poets,
    Mahatma Gandhi is at or Uncle Fritz from Braunschweig,
    if it is only human, has at the present moment without batting an eyelid said or done
    what do we hesitate.

another update...sounds good to me
    thanks for such a good theme tyler

Hi Tyler...I love you theme and design...I love elegant looking themes like yours and admire your techniques...Wish I had the talent & knowledge to design a Dreamboard theme. I don't have a paypal or cc so unfortunately I can't donate...Is there anyway I could get my hands on this wonderful theme? Please consider.
    My email is [email protected] ! Really good job on this Tyler!

PS
    I will also spread word of this theme to all my friends for you!

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Tyler,
    Not sure if this has been mentioned or not (haven't been on since last night and am work so don't have a moment to go through the thread) but in the "Games" room is it supposed to read "bored" or "board" for board games? Could go either way just wanted to throw that out there before you update.
    Awesome theme

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Tyler to start off
    I appologize if this is cluttering your tread but getting a hold on you or get noticed is hard with you working this hard for this wonderfull theme

but I would like to pressent to you and all these peoples who love your stylisch themes as do I
    a litle preview of the ipad version
    hope you like it

one thing i can't get out but I personnaly am not botherd by it is the icons in the folder are a bit to small and
    I have no idea how to enlarge them

Looks cool, just dont think about releasing that without talking to me first, Unless you plan to re-make all of the images.

I will be highly Piss**

Update should be out within an hour or two

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks cool, just dont think about releasing that without talking to me first, Unless you plan to re-make all of the images.

I will be highly Piss**

Update should be out within an hour or two
    haha
    no no mate this ain't getting out untill you give your full oke and if it's the full version
    just wanted to pressent to you a sneek peak that it's possible

Sweet eagerly anticipating the next version!!

Default Love the theme
    Great work on this and thank you for responding to me offline...what service!!!

I don't have the SMS (message) bubble on my homescreen and I have gone as far as deleting and reloading the DB Theme. I attached the screenshot for you...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0157.png  

TYLER - WHEN NOT BUSY - I Sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by jason37311 View Post
    TYLER - WHEN NOT BUSY - I Sent you a PM
    Hey I did the same to you

Quote Originally Posted by miphone2009 View Post
    Great work on this and thank you for responding to me offline...what service!!!

I don't have the SMS (message) bubble on my homescreen and I have gone as far as deleting and reloading the DB Theme. I attached the screenshot for you...
    lets see what happens with the next update, thats really odd!

Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    Sweet eagerly anticipating the next version!!
    Ohhhhh boy, I think you guys will be very happy, I added ALOT in, and it just runs alot more smooth now

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    haha
    no no mate this ain't getting out untill you give your full oke and if it's the full version
    just wanted to pressent to you a sneek peak that it's possible
    Sounds good mate

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast