Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 273

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ RELEASED ] ErgoHD - the new interface

  1. #61
    Theme Creator TheWarlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Current.plist
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 116 Times in 68 Posts

    Last edited by TheWarlu; 2011-05-28 at 04:01 PM.
    Don't be afraid of the plist... and never giveup...

  2. #62
    Not bad nice step forward but could use more options like for instance backgrounds... But great concept

  3. #63
    Theme Creator TheWarlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Current.plist
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 116 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iparker420 View Post
    Not bad nice step forward but could use more options like for instance backgrounds... But great concept
    I wanted to get version 1 out there asap. people seemed anxious to get it :-).

    I will test Dynamic Views to see if I have the same memory leak I had with SilkySmooth. If it works fine than yes we can definitely add a bunch of things in it. For now, I wanted to keep it simple and not too memory heavy.

    Icons PSD have been added to 1st post.

    By Default the Theme is using Paging Option (to limit processor usage). If you want to remove it and have free scroll, simply search for <key>Paging</key> and change the <true/> to <false/>. I haven't tested this option throughly. Give me your feedbacks please.
    Last edited by TheWarlu; 2011-05-28 at 02:38 PM.

  4. #64
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    Isnt that phone layout supposed to be coming from the middle of the side though not the bottom corner?
    yes it is suppose to be in the middle screen right side but like it been said , im not daring enough to play with the play list and there is nothing in hd its all very choppy it was just for me to see what it look like and what can be done im uploading a video to show how it scroll !!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq4q-TC9o0Q
    Last edited by fallenzx; 2011-05-28 at 04:12 PM. Reason: added video

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to fallenzx For This Useful Post:

    TheWarlu (2011-05-28)

  6. #65
    Theme Creator TheWarlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Current.plist
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 116 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    yes it is suppose to be in the middle screen right side but like it been said , im not daring enough to play with the play list and there is nothing in hd its all very choppy it was just for me to see what it look like and what can be done im uploading a video to show how it scroll !!
    YouTube - &#x202a;ErgoHD theme from TheWarlu with ELSE PHONE SKIN&#x202c;&rlm;
    Very nice. I see you're getting the hang of it :-)

    I'm guessing your changed the "rotate1.png"?

  7. #66
    My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    quebec ,
    Posts
    717
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 198 Times in 110 Posts

    Yes that's What I did .
    I will wait for the next update to start making hd rotate1
    I need to know if the rotate1 could be move to the middle and if it could be able to move say left when you press a folder icon like games then we could make different stage of image on the rotate1 to have different menu like a 3 step move . If you don't understand I can tell you on msn or in email in French !!!
    I'm just not advance in plist mod since this seems complex .
    Thx

  8. #67
    Theme Creator TheWarlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Current.plist
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 116 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    Yes that's What I did .
    I will wait for the next update to start making hd rotate1
    I need to know if the rotate1 could be move to the middle and if it could be able to move say left when you press a folder icon like games then we could make different stage of image on the rotate1 to have different menu like a 3 step move . If you don't understand I can tell you on msn or in email in French !!!
    I'm just not advance in plist mod since this seems complex .
    Thx
    Anything can be done but I would probably try to use a different view and keep the original one untouched. I guess I would need to completly understand what you are trying to do. in the end, it may need work but we can do everything with dreamboard :-)

    Don't be afraid of the .plist... and never give up :-)

  9. #68
    it should be possible, its one fo the things to try to do on my list =P

  10. #69
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dudeski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Awesome theme.

    One question: Are there not supposed to be icon labels for the middle 3 icons on the main page (where phone, mail, and messages are)? Just wondering if it's intended or a bug.

  11. #70
    Theme Creator TheWarlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Current.plist
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 116 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dudeski View Post
    Awesome theme.

    One question: Are there not supposed to be icon labels for the middle 3 icons on the main page (where phone, mail, and messages are)? Just wondering if it's intended or a bug.
    it's intended cuz I figured they were self explanatory. if you want the label to show I can tell you how. Simple Plist editing

  12. #71
    Me and Gan were just talking about this theme, so were both gunna grab it!

    We need to talk about how you do an automated email, I like that.

    Tyler

  13. #72
    Ha all the cool themers grabbed it yesterday

  14. #73
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dudeski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarlu View Post
    it's intended cuz I figured they were self explanatory. if you want the label to show I can tell you how. Simple Plist editing
    Yeah, I can tell what just about every icon I have is without the label, but then again, I might end up rearranging things. Plus I like consistency. I'll take a look at the plist and see if I can figure it out, but you can go ahead and post it, you might beat me to it.

    Thanks again for the excellent theme.

  15. #74
    Theme Creator TheWarlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Current.plist
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 116 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Me and Gan were just talking about this theme, so were both gunna grab it!

    We need to talk about how you do an automated email, I like that.

    Tyler
    Let me know if you like or if you have any questions.

    As for the automated email, sure thing, i'll let you know how I did it.


    @dudeski
    Icon with label
    Code:
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>60</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>60</integer>
    Icon without label
    Code:
    <key>ClipToBounds</key>
    <true/>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>63</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>69</integer>
    Make sure to modify the "View" ViewType and not the "AppIcon" ViewType entry

    To Everyone
    ErgoHD is now on the DreamStore.

    Make sure you rate it :-)
    Thanks
    Last edited by TheWarlu; 2011-05-28 at 08:26 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheWarlu For This Useful Post:

    dudeski (2011-05-28)

  17. #75
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dudeski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Yep, that's what I did. Came back to let you know I figured it out and... you are quick like ninja.
    Thanks man.

  18. #76
    Theme Creator TheWarlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Current.plist
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 116 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dudeski View Post
    Yep, that's what I did. Came back to let you know I figured it out and... you are quick like ninja.
    Thanks man.
    :-)

    No Problem, let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to TheWarlu For This Useful Post:

    dudeski (2011-05-28)

  20. #77
    AHHH thats how u hide icon labels individually!! i knew it was possible i just couldnt rmember how

  21. #78
    Theme Creator TheWarlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Current.plist
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 116 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    AHHH thats how u hide icon labels individually!! i knew it was possible i just couldnt rmember how
    Yup.. and although the view in a view isn't the best idea, since I needed it for the icon rotation because of DB limitation of AppIcon ID's I figured why not :-)

  22. #79
    How do I add badge on phone, message and calendar, like the one email?

  23. #80
    Theme Creator TheWarlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Current.plist
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 116 Times in 68 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vhuang5511 View Post
    How do I add badge on phone, message and calendar, like the one email?
    It should already be working except maybe the calendar

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to TheWarlu For This Useful Post:

    vhuang5511 (2011-05-29)

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •