Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1460

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

Can I request icons for Pandora, Reddit, and Woot? Sorry if they've been posted before.

Quote Originally Posted by superninjaspy View Post
    I've been rearranging the folders, and am stuck. I have the icons & folders moved, but when the page 2 folder is opened, the page 3 sbicons moves up, & so on. I apparently didn't move all the code connected to the folders. Where would I find the code that corrects this? (What, generally, am I looking for?)

Attachment 545484Attachment 545485
    try looking and altering at these codes

Code:
    			<string>get var grid = 1 ? set userInteraction YES grid2, set y 260 grid YES 0.5, set y -208 page2 YES 0.5 : set userInteraction NO grid2, set y 700 grid YES 0.5, set y 12 page2 YES 0.5</string>
    			<string>get var gridfav = 1 ? set userInteraction YES gridfav2, set y 172 gridfav YES 0.5, set y 199 gridfav2 YES 0.5, set y -120 page3 YES 0.5 : set userInteraction NO gridfav2, set y 700 gridfav YES 0.5, set y 700 gridfav2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page3 YES 0.5</string>
    			<string>get var gridgame = 1 ? set userInteraction YES gridgame2, set y 216 gridgame YES 0.5, set y 243 gridgame2 YES 0.5, set y -164 page4 YES 0.5 : set userInteraction NO gridgame2, set y 700 gridgame YES 0.5, set y 700 gridgame2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page4 YES 0.5</string>

Quote Originally Posted by mranst View Post
    Can I request icons for Pandora, Reddit, and Woot? Sorry if they've been posted before.

iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro

Thanks so much, Falcon!

Falcon, you've done phenomenal work here! What do I need to change to get 'Messages' and 'Twitter' to point to biteSMS and Tweetlogix, respectively?

Quote Originally Posted by branthedon View Post
    Falcon, you've done phenomenal work here! What do I need to change to get 'Messages' and 'Twitter' to point to biteSMS and Tweetlogix, respectively?
    for twitter, find this

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.atebits.Tweetie2</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>0,12,225,41</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Twitter.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key><string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    for messages

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.apple.MobileSMS</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>Frame</key><string>0,56,225,41</string>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>$ROOT/SBicons/Messages.png</string>
    				</dict>
    replace the red part with the bundle id you want it (find the bundle id from the edit mode)
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

Hey, what if I want to change the 'mail' on notification peek for 'whatsapp'?
    I've already made that change on springboard, but I wasn't able to do the same on notification peek. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gabrieluly View Post
    Hey, what if I want to change the 'mail' on notification peek for 'whatsapp'?
    I've already made that change on springboard, but I wasn't able to do the same on notification peek. Thanks
    change the red part to whatsapp bundle id

Code:
    					<dict>
    						<key>BundleID</key>
    						<string>com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    						<key>Frame</key><string>113,-8,0,9000</string>
    						<key>ViewType</key><string>AppIcon</string>
    					</dict>
                    	<dict>
                    		<key>Frame</key><string>135,0,41,41</string>
                 		   <key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/SBicons/Images/LS-mail.png</string>
            		    </dict>

I want to replace Facebook's icon with Twitter and replace Safari with IM. How can I do that and keep the notification box close to the txt? When I replaced Facebook with Twitter the box was far apart as if Facebook was still there. I also wanted to know if there was a way to add them to different icons that have push?

One last question, sorry if it's too much, but is there a IM/BeeJive lockscreen icon?
    Last edited by JewelzThaGreat; 2011-09-05 at 10:39 AM.

JewelzThaGreat, you have to change the coordinates, those numbers, I did it by chance and exclusion, I think it's the first one..

Falcon, it didn't work, the notification does not appear

JewelzThaGreat, you have to change the coordinates, those numbers, I did it by chance and exclusion, I think it's the first one..

Falcon, it didn't work, the notification does not appear
    mmm you must have gotten he wrong bundle id, what bundleid did u use ? refer to the onlide guide to get the correct bundle id *case sensitive*

Hi, just downloaded this today and I am pretty bummed out. I wanted the white version and understood that it was the same one with an option but it is not and now I don't know where to get it from.
    Second, can I not use my own background? Or order the apps? To me, having them preformatted is just messy and I would like to be able to fix that.
    Lastly, the time and the temperature are not correct. Is there any way to get this fixed?
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bphem View Post
    Hi, just downloaded this today and I am pretty bummed out. I wanted the white version and understood that it was the same one with an option but it is not and now I don't know where to get it from.
    Second, can I not use my own background? Or order the apps? To me, having them preformatted is just messy and I would like to be able to fix that.
    Lastly, the time and the temperature are not correct. Is there any way to get this fixed?
    Thank you!
    There is no option with the white - it comes with the theme and there are instructions on how to use the white one.

You can use your own backgrounds by replacing the original files, unless you're adept at coding XML.

The time depends on local time ie. the the time on your phone, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with that unless your phone time is wrong. The weather depends on yahoo weather, and you need to set your area code in the settings menu of the theme.

I've put 'net.whatsapp.Whatsapp', and believe it's correct, how do I find that online guide?

Here is a pic -foto.png

Is there a way to turn off the live weather background all together? I like it, but I feel like it's slowing down my phone some so I'd like to disable the whole thing.

Thanks! Great theme!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, from what I've read in the thread, it doesn't sound like lockinfo can be used with the updated theme because of Dreamboard. Am I correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Boothman View Post
    Is there a way to turn off the live weather background all together? I like it, but I feel like it's slowing down my phone some so I'd like to disable the whole thing.

Thanks! Great theme!
    Yes, click on the Settings icon and it's the first icon. Just click it and it should turn to "OFF"
    Last edited by bandaid_k; 2011-09-15 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bandaid_k View Post
    Hey, from what I've read in the thread, it doesn't sound like lockinfo can be used with the updated theme because of Dreamboard. Am I correct?

Yes, click on the Settings icon and it's the first icon. Just click it and it should turn to "OFF"
    you can turn off the AsymmetricHD lockscreen and lockinfo should work just fine

I've put 'net.whatsapp.Whatsapp', and believe it's correct, how do I find that online guide?
    Should be 'net.whatsapp.WhatsApp' if memory serves me right. Note the capital A.

Quote Originally Posted by zumspass View Post
    Should be 'net.whatsapp.WhatsApp' if memory serves me right. Note the capital A.
    It worked!! Thank you, I thought it wouldn't 'cause whatsapp icon I did put without the capital A and went right, but it worked perfectly, thanks!!

I just bought this theme, first off.. props off to you Falcon, its fantastic.

I tried updating it to the pathfinder plist, I simply copied that one and replaced it with the orignal plist via iFile. Reset and its come up with my lockscreen with lockinfo working but no BG and hardly any titles/tabs?

How do I get lockinfo working on my lockscreen? And how do I change the BG on lockscreen as I can't locate the file in iFile?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by stanny View Post
    I just bought this theme, first off.. props off to you Falcon, its fantastic.

I tried updating it to the pathfinder plist, I simply copied that one and replaced it with the orignal plist via iFile. Reset and its come up with my lockscreen with lockinfo working but no BG and hardly any titles/tabs?

How do I get lockinfo working on my lockscreen? And how do I change the BG on lockscreen as I can't locate the file in iFile?

Thanks in advance
    you can use lockinfo with the built-in lockscreen enable, you have to disable lockscreen, find this line

Code:
    	<key>LockView</key>
    change to this

Code:
    	<key>OFFLockView</key>

21. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Peligro0 (2011-09-28)

Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast