Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    @Aenima thanks for helping out man
    Not a problem man. I may not able to help as well as you, but I try. Lol. It's the best i can do for the community. And for you. I'm out of money or i'd keep donating to you. Lol. I almost want to buy your iPad themes just to throw you more money, and I don't even have and iPad! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Not a problem man. I may not able to help as well as you, but I try. Lol. It's the best i can do for the community. And for you. I'm out of money or i'd keep donating to you. Lol. I almost want to buy your iPad themes just to throw you more money, and I don't even have and iPad! lol.
    LMAO ! that shows how awesome you are ! donation is not necessary hehe, helping me with the community is more than enough
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro

3. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Aenima133 (2011-07-21)

LMAO ! that shows how awesome you are ! donation is not necessary hehe, helping me with the community is more than enough
    I just feel like I owe you for all the awesome themes and awesome support you offer. Idk why. lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-07-21)

Quote Originally Posted by 1wildcat1 View Post
    No problem fal, those icons were easy to make any more requests?
    Oh hell yes if you are offering...
    ANZ
    ING
    OZ Weather
    FootyTips
    TramTracker

If you can hook these up that would be AWESOME!!

Quote Originally Posted by siorai View Post
    Hi falcon,

My other questions is what variable do i need to change to control how high the stack of icons scrolls up when a folder is opened? Right now it doesn't go up high enough by one icon's height.

Thanks.
    Hi mate.. did we ever find out how to control how high the stack of icons scrolls when a folder is opened?
    Last edited by moonshifter; 2011-07-21 at 12:01 PM.

Click thanks if you appreciate my work

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1wildcat1 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-07-21), moonshifter (2011-07-21)

Quote Originally Posted by 1wildcat1 View Post

Click thanks if you appreciate my work
    with pleasure.. thanks for the quick response!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonshifter View Post
    Hi mate.. did we ever find out how to control how high the stack of icons scrolls when a folder is opened?
    which folder ?
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

can someone make me an, istunt2 hd icon? thx!

Is there any simple ways to edit the current.plist in order to adjust the settings bar. I am looking for a stack over the settings icon that includes cydia, music, pandora and settings

Quote Originally Posted by kenichi92 View Post
    can someone make me an, istunt2 hd icon? thx!
    here ya go

more icons: AsymmetricHD-icons pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by onaireves View Post
    Is there any simple ways to edit the current.plist in order to adjust the settings bar. I am looking for a stack over the settings icon that includes cydia, music, pandora and settings
    there is no simple editing, you might want to try modified plist by pathfinder, its inside the theme folder

Green Apple
    Thanks

how do I change the messages icon so I can use it with iRealSMS?

I have tried to figure it out but I can't

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrsteve8 View Post
    how do I change the messages icon so I can use it with iRealSMS?

I have tried to figure it out but I can't

Thanks
    You have to change the Bundle ID in the plist. Idk what the idk for iRealSMS is because i don't use it, but you can download AppInfo from cydia and it'll tell you.

OR you can find the bundle id by taping the Edit Mode inside the theme and tap one of the icons inside folder, after that you will see list of app, below of each name is the Bundle ID you need to write down (case sensitive)

OR you can find the bundle id by taping the Edit Mode inside the theme and tap one of the icons inside folder, after that you will see list of app, below of each name is the Bundle ID you need to write down (case sensitive)
    I keep forgetting about that! Lol.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am not seeing where I do that. I don't see any apps in the editing mode to get bundle ids

I am not seeing where I do that. I don't see any apps in the editing mode to get bundle ids
    Tap an app in one of the folders and find iRealSMS and the bundle id will be underneath it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just tap an app in normal using mode or what. When i go into edit mode all i can seem to do is change the wallpaper

Just tap an app in normal using mode or what. When i go into edit mode all i can seem to do is change the wallpaper
    When in edit mode, go into a "folder" there you will see icon "place holders" tap that, it will then give you a list of apps for you to choose from to put in that place, what he is saying is just below the icon name is the bundle ID

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    When in edit mode, go into a "folder" there you will see icon "place holders" tap that, it will then give you a list of apps for you to choose from to put in that place, what he is saying is just below the icon name is the bundle ID
    What he said. lol

Green Apple
    Thanks

thats the thing. I don't see any icon placeholders. I just have a blank screen and can change the wallpaper and turn live weather on and off is all

i got it. a different theme worked.

com.spiritoflogic.iRealSMS3

Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast