Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    PerPageHTML doesn't work with DreamBoard
    Is it possible to create a dreamboard theme which mimicks the "Default" theme, but with the facebook/twitter widget? or is that really complicated?

Thanks

Default theme as in the DEFAULT theme of the iPhone theme without dreamboard ?
    Yeah so basically it would use dreamboard to display the facebook/twitter widget, but the default theme instead of Asymmetric. Sorry i'm a noob, i'm not sure if dreamboard can theme only certain parts of the phone or if it has to theme everything on the springboard. I would just use PerPage but theres no decent facebook/twitter widgets that look nice and are functional like this themes widget.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi Falcon, after few weeks I bought this theme and I'm still using it ! just my 2c

The temperature box in the lower left corner of the screen is displaying the temperature in C instead of F. Is there a way to adjust it?

Quote Originally Posted by TJovian View Post
    The temperature box in the lower left corner of the screen is displaying the temperature in C instead of F. Is there a way to adjust it?
    do the following:

How to Change the temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit

1. Open "function.js" in Widgets/LiveWeather/
    2. Find this line

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";

and replace with

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";

3. Save and transfer to your device
    4. RESPRING your phone to apply changes (only reapplying dreamboard won't make the changes)

do the following:

How to Change the temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit

1. Open "function.js" in Widgets/LiveWeather/
    2. Find this line

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=c&p=";

and replace with

url="http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?u=f&p=";

3. Save and transfer to your device
    4. RESPRING your phone to apply changes (only reapplying dreamboard won't make the changes)
    Thank you! Worked like a charm.

Hey Everyone,

What SBSettings theme do you use with Asymmetric? I'm using one called Black'd Out. While the edges are a little rounded for Asymmetric, it still looks pretty cool... and it's FREE! Falcon, what do you use?

i use AIM, instead of beejive, i did everything correctly got the SBlogo to work but it still has that badge problem where it shows a small right corner of the AIM logo

how can i fix that? what do i put into the logo folder to make it work? and what do i call it? AIM.png ?

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kakeashi View Post
    i use AIM, instead of beejive, i did everything correctly got the SBlogo to work but it still has that badge problem where it shows a small right corner of the AIM logo

how can i fix that? what do i put into the logo folder to make it work? and what do i call it? AIM.png ?

thank you!
    1. Rename BeejiveIM.png and [email protected] inside AsymmetricHD/Icons/ folder to AIM.png and [email protected] (makes ure you rename exactly what it appears in the springboard)
    2. Delete the cache under DreamBoard/_library/Cache/Icons/AsymmetricHD/ <-- delete the folder
    3. Respring or Reapply the theme

someone can help me to do an Icon? name:RENREN
    I tried many time but failed!
    Thx

Im trying to re-build my screen.
    I wrote com.gtomato.Talkbox
    is it the right?

and also Cydia Icon Plz!
    Last edited by chueng119; 2011-07-11 at 06:55 AM.

the right line is: com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer

Help!this is waht I got, just replace facebook, and appears this tiny notification all the time.
    How can fix it?or make notification works well?

someone can share the Lockscreen? if has keyboard everbetter!
    Last edited by chueng119; 2011-07-11 at 07:50 AM.

OK cool, I got that icon thx!
    really nice theme. is it possible that add lockscreen? dreamboard lockscreen is better than wintboard. if it will, i get rid of winterboard.

Falcon, How i do increase the amount of apps in the 'games' tab? I have too many games and they can't fit in. I need like 6 more spaces xD

Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast