Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

I'm gonna be using this for a while, thank you!

as soon as [if] I can find a paypal gift card I'll definitely donate some more.
    When is the next update expected, and what might be improved?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Manchovies For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-07-04)

First of, I would like to say thank you for the amazing theme, and the excellent support you have offered in this forum. I have spent a ton of time in the .plist and I have managed to get things where I want them, however, I really want to stop the next page from sliding back onto the current page.

What part of the code do I need to edit to keep the icons fixed?

I would also like help with locating the code for the badges as they are not displaying correctly.

Thanks in advance. I love this theme. Keep up the good work.

Hi I was wondering how I could fix the Twitter widget? I've tried the safari thing already and I could log in but I keep getting "Your connection is unavailable." I can't scroll down because after one tweet it becomes all white. I've tried rebooting my phone, deleting and reinstalling the theme. Is there a way I can fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by magicman89 View Post
    I really want to stop the next page from sliding back onto the current page.

What part of the code do I need to edit to keep the icons fixed?

I would also like help with locating the code for the badges as they are not displaying correctly.

Thanks in advance. I love this theme. Keep up the good work.
    that is how the animation theme works, for the problem that people facing with badges. I will update the theme to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by aliceedang View Post
    Hi I was wondering how I could fix the Twitter widget? I've tried the safari thing already and I could log in but I keep getting "Your connection is unavailable." I can't scroll down because after one tweet it becomes all white. I've tried rebooting my phone, deleting and reinstalling the theme. Is there a way I can fix that?
    Have you update DreamBoard to version 1.1.4 ? you can login right on the widget itself, no longer need to go to safari
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: evolution.nine@gmail.com | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro

Hey falc considering getting this theme
    Does it have all the perks of db 1.1.4?

you'll get exactly what it appears on the the preview video
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    you'll get exactly what it appears on the the preview video
    Lol more reason to buy it aswell

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ace256 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-07-04)

[QUOTE=falcon212;6122628]that is how the animation theme works/QUOTE]

Is there any way to edit the animation theme in the plist, or is that done through Dreamboard?

[QUOTE=magicman89;6123341]
    that is how the animation theme works/QUOTE]

Is there any way to edit the animation theme in the plist, or is that done through Dreamboard?
    it is from the plist, the theme will not be possible to achieve the current result without the animation.

Will this theme receive any more updates? If not, I'm going to Boxor HD White for good

Quote Originally Posted by Samberg865 View Post
    Will this theme receive any more updates? If not, I'm going to Boxor HD White for good
    one step at the time, AsymmetricHD and BoxorHD wont be able to replace each other, you know it

that is how the animation theme works, for the problem that people facing with badges. I will update the theme to fix this.

Have you update DreamBoard to version 1.1.4 ? you can login right on the widget itself, no longer need to go to safari
    Yes I have and sadly, I still have the same problem I even have the newest update for the theme and it's still the same thing.

does it happen with endroid theme as well or only AsymmetricHD ?

all and all, a very important question, HAVE YOU updated to AsymmetricHD 1.2 ?! haha the keyboard support only added on this version (check the changelog inside AsymmetricHD folder)

Quote Originally Posted by rxgn View Post
    quoting takumhabu;

the problem is solved but for original folder, when click upon the folder, the main folder raise to the first row.

but the new edited folder, when clicked, the folder only open up starting from the second row..

i cant seem to find the suitable x and y rows..

thanks falcon..
    falcon, any tips on this?

editted: is 1.2 already on cydia?
    Last edited by rxgn; 2011-07-05 at 02:38 PM.

Find the following piece of code:

<string>get var gridfav = 1 ? set userInteraction YES gridfav2, set y 172 gridfav YES 0.5, set y ### gridfav2 YES 0.5, set y -### page3 YES 0.5 : set userInteraction NO gridfav2, set y 700 gridfav YES 0.5, set y 700 gridfav2 YES 0.5, set y 12 page3 YES 0.5</string>

You'll have a different value for ### than I do. for those two numbers (set y ### gridfav2 YES 0.5 & set y -### page3 YES 0.5), subtract 44 from your current ### (44 is an important figure for this theme, that's the y spacing for badges, icons, etc.). If someone had an issue where the folder was animating all the way to the top and you couldn't see the icon, you would add 44. If the issue is it shows or doesn't show by 2 or more icons, then you'd +/- 88, 132, etc.

Also, you may have a different variable name insteadh of gridfav2 since you changed the folder to Aviation, or not if you just changed the icon without redoing the variable.

If you or anyone else has the same issue for page4, for some reason, I had to change the figure for set y ### gridfav YES 0.5 as well (in page4, the variable for me is gridgame). Falcon, would you explain why? I don't really understand why, I just know it worked for me. I think it's because gridgame is for the background for the folder, while gridgame2 is for the icon placement, or the other way around.

Hope this helps.
    egg

also, a bunny

(\(\
    ( ' .')
    o(")(")
    Last edited by egghead; 2011-07-05 at 03:48 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to egghead For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-07-06)

Falcon! The same guy who copied Boxor and made ClassyHD is trying to copy Asymmetric as well with iNight. Look it up in Cydia. It's on the ModMyi repo.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aenima133 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-07-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Falcon! The same guy who copied Boxor and made ClassyHD is trying to copy Asymmetric as well with iNight. Look it up in Cydia. It's on the ModMyi repo.
    OMG ! this guy just couldn't stop copying ! I just tried his theme so call iNight, it may uses same idea, but it nothing like AsymmetricHD. it was so poorly done, the graphic is awful ! at lest he made it free though ! *shakes head* I can't believe with these people ! LOL

1.1-1 in cydia is the same as 1.2. MMi screwed up and didn't change the version number. I have redownload 1.1-1 from Cydia and it has keyboard support alright

Hey falcon, I love the theme so much and I love how it keeps evolving. Really impressive work. I'm wondering how I can have remove the widgets while having PathFinder's plist on. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by itsbryanthelion View Post
    Hey falcon, I love the theme so much and I love how it keeps evolving. Really impressive work. I'm wondering how I can have remove the widgets while having PathFinder's plist on. Help?
    the mod is by PathFinder, so you might want to contact him directly sorry. Let me know if you need help on the default plist

Hey guys,

Is there any way I can use the facebook/twitter widget with PerPageHTML?

Thanks in advance,

Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast