Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1460

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Asymmetric HD

  1. #621

  2. #622
    awesome thanks, also where is the string where the weathers postal code goes located?

  3. #623

  4. #624
    iPhoneaholic epz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 81 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Yea and you should consider updating Dreamboard since Dreamboard is now free !!
    what... since when? how come?

  5. #625

  6. #626
    iPhoneaholic epz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 81 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    since the new update 1.1.4 went live, yesterday I think. The day DreamStore went down as well
    does that mean its always going to be free from now on?

  7. #627

  8. #628
    You think you could add in a Lockscreen without winterboard like you did with Boxor HD?

  9. #629
    iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Yea and you should consider updating Dreamboard since Dreamboard is now free !!
    I paid for it a few days ago. Wow

    Is there a way I could get my money back?!
    Verizon iPhone v4.2.8: Jailbroken

  10. #630

  11. #631
    iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    It's all good! Let's call it a donation.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavyComponent For This Useful Post:

    falcon212 (2011-07-01)

  13. #632
    Default Little Help Please
    i have scoured these pages and havent been able to answer my own questions. i probably missed it..anyways..

    i love this theme but there are several apps i dont have..how can i remove them from the SB? also 90& of my games are in the applications folder and some of my apps are in my games folder..how do i organize that?

  14. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdave84 View Post
    i have scoured these pages and havent been able to answer my own questions. i probably missed it..anyways..

    i love this theme but there are several apps i dont have..how can i remove them from the SB? also 90& of my games are in the applications folder and some of my apps are in my games folder..how do i organize that?
    Go to edit mode. To go to edit mode, you have to hold the preview image in theme switcher and choose edit. But before that you have to set permission to Read Write Execute to AsymmetricHD folder so that the changes will be able to save.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    kingdave84 (2011-07-01)

  16. #634
    Falcon, fulfill our wish list :P

    Panorama wallpaper!

  17. #635
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Go to edit mode. To go to edit mode, you have to hold the preview image in theme switcher and choose edit. But before that you have to set permission to Read Write Execute to AsymmetricHD folder so that the changes will be able to save.

    ok thanks...so how do you change the permissions for that? also my mail is crashing. whenever i attempt to open my email it opens for a brief second
    then crashed

  18. #636

  19. #637
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Mmm... I'm not sure if I should add panoramic wallpaper. Since this theme, wallpaper is very important to make the theme stands out, and it is quite difficult to find suitable panoramic wallpaper to suit with this theme. I'll have to think about it.
    how do you go about setting the permissions in order to edit and move apps around?

  20. #638

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

    kingdave84 (2011-07-01)

  22. #639
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    using iFile, set permission to AsymmetricHD folder to Read Write Execute
    awesome thanks!!!

  23. #640

Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •