Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    They keyboard is already implemented in the latest version of dreamboard, just tap whereever you want on the widget, it should slide up (BUT sometimes it wont show, im pretty sure its DreamBoard bug, but very rare)

SlideAway theme ? you meant built in dreamboard lockscreen for Asymmetric HD ?
    Nah... it's a new Cydia app. Kinda like Lockinfo, but more simplistic. It shows some notifications, but the cool thing is you can designate certain apps like Phone, SMS (and other "docked" apps. I've got mail, safari, maps, camera) to be available right on the lockscreen. The developer made themeing a big part of this app. There's already different themes being put out there. Check it out.

‘SlideAway’ Jailbreak Tweak Brings Substance to Your iPhone’s Lock Screen | Jailbreak Movies

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Thanks

The first post should be updated with the most common asked questions. Just a suggestion.

find

Code:
    <string>launch com.naveenium.foursquare
    and replace it with whatever bundle id you, find the bundle id from here: CFBundleIdentifer Database
    Where do I "find" that exactly so I could change icons? As of matter a fact is their a STEP BY STEP to change the icons? I don't want to keep coming back and ask questions. :/

Thanks!

EDIT: Ok I found what I needed to change in the AsymmetricHD.plist, but where do I add the icons and do I just place the icon in there without changing the name of it?

Thanks!
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 2011-06-22 at 10:51 PM.
    Verizon iPhone v4.2.8: Jailbroken

Thanks

All icons ever made are uploaded here : AsymmetricHD-icons pictures by falconhd - Photobucket

and sure, you can request
    falcon i tried making requests couple times but never got it. I know your busy but if you or anyone have time can i
    request icons for :

-Yellowpages
    -rbc (royal bank app)

please & thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Ok I found what I needed to change in the AsymmetricHD.plist, but where do I add the icons and do I just place the icon in there without changing the name of it?

Thanks!
    put the icons inside "SBicons" folder and name it whatever (the app name would be great) and make sure you use that name inside the plist, for example

Code:
    				<dict>
    					<key>Actions</key>
    					<array>
    						<string>launch com.getdropbox.Dropbox</string>
    					</array>
    					<key>FrameHeight</key>
    					<integer>41</integer>
    					<key>FrameWidth</key>
    					<integer>225</integer>
    					<key>FrameX</key>
    					<integer>0</integer>
    					<key>FrameY</key>
    					<integer>144</integer>
    					<key>Image</key>
    					<string>/DreamBoard/AsymmetricHD/SBicons/Dropbox.png</string>
    					<key>ViewType</key>
    					<string>Button</string>
    				</dict>
    Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post
    falcon i tried making requests couple times but never got it. I know your busy but if you or anyone have time can i
    request icons for :

-Yellowpages
    -rbc (royal bank app)

please & thanks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

epz (2011-06-23), HeavyComponent (2011-06-23)

Thanks

thanks falcon.. also question here dont know if its been answered or asked yet. I heard wynd got lockscreen on dreamboards now so are you going to implement yours on as well so its on less thing we need on winterboard or
    does it complicate with lockinfo somehow?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by takumahabu View Post
    i meant ones like this

in the Icons folder...
    hey about those icons im stuck right now trying to figure this out..... so i took all the droid icons from my other theme, same size and everything, and put it in this themes icon folder however they arent showing up when i finish with ifunbox .... the only icons show would be the ones that i have as sb icons with badges on them... for ex. cydia, phone, bitesms, whatsapp, i see droid icons but sb icons that dont have badges like ifile and winterboard dont show up ... can someone explain?

Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post
    hey about those icons im stuck right now trying to figure this out..... so i took all the droid icons from my other theme, same size and everything, and put it in this themes icon folder however they arent showing up when i finish with ifunbox .... the only icons show would be the ones that i have as sb icons with badges on them... for ex. cydia, phone, bitesms, whatsapp, i see droid icons but sb icons that dont have badges like ifile and winterboard dont show up ... can someone explain?
    just delete the whole AsymmetricHD folder under var/mobile/Library/Dreamboard/_library/Cache/Icons/AsymmetricHD <-- delete this

Sorry i still dont understand how to get the keyboard, what u mean just tap anywhere on the widget ?

Yeap.

requesting a few more icons,
    Downloads
    Order and Chaos
    Would be good if you could give me id for both, i dont know how to find it and its not in the website you gave me.

Quote Originally Posted by Feroztier View Post
    Yeap.

requesting a few more icons,
    Downloads
    Order and Chaos
    Would be good if you could give me id for both, i dont know how to find it and its not in the website you gave me.
    Best way to find Bundle ID's is using AppInfo in Cydia. It's VERY BASIC, so I won't put up a tutorial.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Samberg865 For This Useful Post:

HeavyComponent (2011-06-23)

Thanks

Falcon,

I added the icon "Reeder" to replace "Dropbox" but it doesn't want to launch. The BI for Reeder I believe is "ch.reeder" but I can't get it to launch. I did exactly what you told me to do. Any ideas why?

Does it matter if I change it in the AsymmetricHD.plist or the Current.plist? I have it changed in both.

And thanks for the reply on the instructions!

EDIT: Never mind falcon, I figured it out. Thanks for all your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Samberg865 View Post
    Best way to find Bundle ID's is using AppInfo in Cydia. It's VERY BASIC, so I won't put up a tutorial.
    Thanks for that! I didn't know about that, I will use that app for now on to find the ID.
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 2011-06-23 at 02:06 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavyComponent For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-06-23)

Thanks

Falcon,

Quick question: IM icon what app is that? I can't figure it out so I could replace it. :/

22. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks again! I'm all done customizing the theme!

Will everything reset if an update comes out and I update it? That would suck, but it wasn't that much work after you figure out how to do it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast