Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RileyFreeman View Post
    an scan someone post a screenshot of the lockinfo theme. i have never been able to get it to work
    anyone?

So I know that the whole issue with the twitter widget has to do with the website, not the theme. But is it ever going to work in the future??

Quote Originally Posted by redlambert View Post
    So I know that the whole issue with the twitter widget has to do with the website, not the theme. But is it ever going to work in the future??
    What's wrong with it? It works for me. Just add the piece of code that Falcon posted a few posts back and it should work.

---------------------------------

Sick signature, Falcon!! I love it!!
    @WinfisDesign

Oh, suddenly it works now. Before when I tried to use the twitter part of the widget it would just appear as a white screen and never change. So that's good...

I'm trying to see how I could go about letting this theme support panoramic backgrounds. Because that would be really cool.

Yep, just did that, it didn't work :/. I'm from Singapore myself, and using a local phone, so I wonder why it would have this issue

EDIT: Just to clarify, the problem only pops up when I go into edit mode. Then all the badges have the weird thing at the right side.
    Last edited by Combat Wombat; 2011-06-19 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Combat Wombat View Post
    Yep, just did that, it didn't work :/. I'm from Singapore myself, and using a local phone, so I wonder why it would have this issue

EDIT: Just to clarify, the problem only pops up when I go into edit mode. Then all the badges have the weird thing at the right side.
    Oh ! you should have mentioned it earlier, that is normal when you got to edit mode, the edges is actually part of the appicon. You have to live with it (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by redlambert View Post
    Oh, suddenly it works now. Before when I tried to use the twitter part of the widget it would just appear as a white screen and never change. So that's good...

I'm trying to see how I could go about letting this theme support panoramic backgrounds. Because that would be really cool.
    new dreamboard version loaded url properly now, thus Twitter works

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post
    Oh ! you should have mentioned it earlier, that is normal when you got to edit mode, the edges is actually part of the appicon. You have to live with it (for now)

Okay, i'm trying to replace the Phone icon with the badge, with Cydia and the badge. Well, I can't get rid of the little extra badge place holder. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Samberg865 View Post
    Okay, i'm trying to replace the Phone icon with the badge, with Cydia and the badge. Well, I can't get rid of the little extra badge place holder. Any help?
    you have to create icons inside the Icons folder, and make sure its smaller than the placeholder. Take Phone.png as an example, and make sure the icon is as small as that

9. The Following User Says Thank You to falcon212 For This Useful Post:

Samberg865 (2011-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post

Oh I see. To be fixed in a future version then? (perhaps with an option to turn the "jerky" animation off? :P)

[HELP] Unable to install Dreamboard from Modmyi Souce
    So I logged in my Facebook and pay through paypal and all, then when I wanted to install it, it says this at the end

Subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1
    Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

I already paid, so I really want to use dreamboard to change my theme. Help me

Quote Originally Posted by Feroztier View Post
    [HELP] Unable to install Dreamboard from Modmyi Souce
    So I logged in my Facebook and pay through paypal and all, then when I wanted to install it, it says this at the end

Subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1
    Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

I already paid, so I really want to use dreamboard to change my theme. Help me
    error installing Dreamboard or Asymmetric HD theme ?

I got it to worked, fantastic theme, one question can i change the lockscreen wallpaper like how i can change the background of the theme ? Also, whats IM ? Below twitter.

I got it to worked, fantastic theme, one question can i change the lockscreen wallpaper like how i can change the background of the theme ? Also, whats IM ? Below twitter.
    I think if you change the background from "settings" (wheel icon) and then tap the icon next to the weather.

IM is BeejiveIM

Question: I select the widget facebook / twitter, facebook works fine, twitter has a white box .... why? thanks

For me is the best theme dreamboard! Congratulations!
    Last edited by bix66; 2011-06-20 at 04:08 PM. Reason: wrong...

I could change the background of the theme, but not the lockscreen, so i cant have the same background within the theme and at the lockscreen ?

In the theme itself, not the one in apps or favorites can i change them ? And put which app that i want ? How do i do that ? Sorry new to Dreamboard and all .

I could change the background of the theme, but not the lockscreen, so i cant have the same background within the theme and at the lockscreen ?
    I did so: with iFunBox DreamBoard within the folder / AsymmetricHD / SBicons / Images copy the background you like on your PC and copy it (always with iFunBox) in your wallpaper folder. Then select it as lockscren.

This theme is awesome, I just bought it with my first paycheck! THanks falcon

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 1wildcat1 For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (2011-06-20)

Quote Originally Posted by bix66 View Post
    I did so: with iFunBox DreamBoard within the folder / AsymmetricHD / SBicons / Images copy the background you like on your PC and copy it (always with iFunBox) in your wallpaper folder. Then select it as lockscren.
    Thanks for helping, that is exactly what I was going to write OR you can tell me which wallpaper you want to make it as lockscreen. I can upload for you, you can open it your safari, tap and hold the image and it will save in your Photo Roll. From there you set as lockscreen wallpaper

Sorry but I have a question: I select the widget facebook / twitter, facebook works fine, twitter has a white box .... why? thanks

Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast