Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

great job on the update ! loving it

edit: I tried the temperature, it saved just fine, respring, changing theme, the temp sticked ! just to let you know

Yeah, I'm having no problems with any aspects of the theme whatsoever, so it's not something that's affecting everyone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone metalliccornflakes's Avatar
    Thanks

I had trouble at first with the temperature and it was resetting to 0 after a respring. All I had to do to fix this was apply read write and execute privileges recursively to the widgets folder. After I did that it saved after resprings just fine.

Yeah I think that did the trick here as well.

Thanks

yo where do i put the lockinfo folder?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post
    yo where do i put the lockinfo folder?
    You take the Asymmetric HD folder located inside of the lockinfo folder and you place it in /Library/Lockinfo/Themes/

Thanks

lockinfo isnt working as i exprected...the clocks running in the back of lockinfo looks weird like that

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post

which weather are u referring to ? the animation on the background ? or the temperature ?
    Sorry, the temperature will not show up for me. I've tried the simpler tricks posted here and havent had success.
    Last edited by HomieG35; 2011-06-05 at 10:16 PM.

Thanks

lockinfo isnt working as i exprected...the clocks running in the back of lockinfo looks weird like that
    I have a weird problem. Mines almost like all the above posts for weather dissapearing after respring. I did set all live weather and weather folders to read write and execute. Heres the weird thing after if disappears I get ready to put the weather code in again and before I even write it down my weather magically re appears. Is anyone experiencing this situation? It always comes back only after i click the weather code changer but not to anything else

Thanks

You can do what I did and just go into LiveWeather folder, open up function.js, and then find the line near the top that says "//localStorage.setItem("zip", 91741)". Then you just put your zip instead of the 5 numbers and then delete the two "//" to uncomment that line of code out. I did that and my weather location is automatically loaded when I respring. Hope that helps someone.

Thanks

You have to hide the clock (there a function to hide the clock inside lockinfo setting)
    im not talking about that clock i already disabled that one... im talking about your clock and date for your lockscreen... i enabled lockinfo with that theme but like it goes over your time....i want my lockinfo underneath your date and time lockscreen theme .. is there a way? i thought i saw you have a screenshot earlier in this thread thats why i was anticipating for this new update

im not talking about that clock i already disabled that one... im talking about your clock and date for your lockscreen... i enabled lockinfo with that theme but like it goes over your time....i want my lockinfo underneath your date and time lockscreen theme .. is there a way? i thought i saw you have a screenshot earlier in this thread thats why i was anticipating for this new update
    Go to Lockinfo - Lockscreen - Layout - Adjust the position accordingly

How do I turn the temp to ferhenheit?

Thanks

Go to Lockinfo - Lockscreen - Layout - Adjust the position accordingly
    there we go awesome thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metalliccornflakes View Post
    You can do what I did and just go into LiveWeather folder, open up function.js, and then find the line near the top that says "//localStorage.setItem("zip", 91741)". Then you just put your zip instead of the 5 numbers and then delete the two "//" to uncomment that line of code out. I did that and my weather location is automatically loaded when I respring. Hope that helps someone.
    Still didn't work for me.

Thanks

Got a question before I buy the theme can we use panoramic wallpapers with this theme?

Nope. :/ i want those too.

Hey Falcon! How do I make the temp read ferhenheit? And this theme is very hard to customize with badges. Lol. I've been trying and having little success.

Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast