Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Asymmetric HD

Hey falcon. Has v1.1 been released yet? Cuz I didn't get it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Hey falcon. Has v1.1 been released yet? Cuz I didn't get it. Thanks.
    Yes, you can download from the same link if you purchased from DreamStore or and its also live on Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by HomieG35 View Post
    I still can't get the weather to come up? Updated DB and theme, both legit purchases.
    which weather are u referring to ? the animation on the background ? or the temperature ?
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro

Quote Originally Posted by arcalions View Post
    studies are very successful. has done a good job.
    wow... what r u talking about dude ?
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

LMAO this seko7719 and arcalions are spammer bot !

How do I set the weather and temperature permenantly so that I don't have to set it everytime I respring...

Question Black screen
    Hi falcon212, first off.. Thank you very much for creating a rocking theme, I can't wait to get it running on my phone.

I've installed dreamboard and your theme, but when I opened it up I only got a black screen with a little number in the lower left corner indicating the temp, but that disapperead after i pressed it and returned, now the screen is all black and I can only see the carrier, clock, battery in the top.

I've tried to remove and install again several times but as soon as I choose your theme it get's black, i've tried to reset and customize it as well but i've had no luck yet..

I hope you can help me solve this one as i'm eager to get your theme..

PS. Sorry for my english, please write if you don't understand or need more info

Quote Originally Posted by Wandahl View Post
    Hi falcon212, first off.. Thank you very much for creating a rocking theme, I can't wait to get it running on my phone.

I've installed dreamboard and your theme, but when I opened it up I only got a black screen with a little number in the lower left corner indicating the temp, but that disapperead after i pressed it and returned, now the screen is all black and I can only see the carrier, clock, battery in the top.

I've tried to remove and install again several times but as soon as I choose your theme it get's black, i've tried to reset and customize it as well but i've had no luck yet..

I hope you can help me solve this one as i'm eager to get your theme..

PS. Sorry for my english, please write if you don't understand or need more info
    Simple explanation, you dont have the latest beta Dreamboard, stated in the first post and stated in the email (if you purchase through dreamstore) and also stated in Cydia description

After I update from Cydis Store , current.plist can't turn "APPLY HIERARCHICALLY" on , after I check the missing call the unread sign still show and also I have unread email but the unread sign don't show . Please help ! ( I already sent email to you , THANKS ! )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-2.png   -photo-1.png   -photo-3.png  

I'm not sure why you want tu turn Current.plist hierarchically.

I just deleted asymmetric hd from my phone and reinstall from cydia, the badge for Mail for just fine. Do me a favor, open Applications folder and take a screenshot of the mail app, do you have any badge there ?

Because every time I restart iphone , temperature can't show , after I input location code , temp. show again . Yes ( see the attachement ) , Do you think that I need to deleted asymmetric hd from my phone and reinstall from cydia ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-4.png  

Quote Originally Posted by tungtung88 View Post
    Because every time I restart iphone , temperature can't show , after I input location code , temp. show again . Yes ( see the attachement ) , Do you think that I need to deleted asymmetric hd from my phone and reinstall from cydia ?
    you could try do that (reinstall) let me know, I dont experiencing the problem myself, its hard for me to fix

Could that be the permissions of the theme? Try setting it to "Read, Write and Execute".
    @WinfisDesign

Hi I am experiencing the same problem tungtung88 is having and because I bought the theme through dreamstore I cant reinstall the theme through cydia what should i do?

After I reinstall theme : after I read the email the unread mark don't show , but temp location still need to input each time I restart iPhone !

After I reinstall theme : after I read the email the unread mark don't show , but temp location still need to input each time I restart iPhone !
    This is new to me, can you try set permission to all files inside LiveWeather and WeatherSetting ? let me know

already set permission to all files inside LiveWeather and WeatherSetting , still the same !

already set permission to all files inside LiveWeather and WeatherSetting , still the same !
    how about weather in Endroid theme ? does it behave the same ?

Endroid theme and other theme no this problem ( for example , blackberry 6.1 , Appleweb Hd ... ) !

Having the same issue, whenever I respring, there goes the temperature, it just goes away and I have to go and set it. Haven't tried to fix it yet but I can say it's been like this since I have pasted the whole team into Dreamboard's folder, without changing anything. What's odd is that I don't really have to actually set it (write down the code), it works if I just go to it's menu (where you see the keyboard to write the code).

Waiting for new jobs. very successful.

Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast