Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: oAsis HD

The slide to unlock on my lockscreen rather than tapping the enter to unlock. I can see enter but my slide to unlock is still there with enter behind it. I would post a screen shot but I'm not really sure how to do it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    The slide to unlock on my lockscreen rather than tapping the enter to unlock. I can see enter but my slide to unlock is still there with enter behind it. I would post a screen shot but I'm not really sure how to do it lol.
    HAHA... I do have the same problem on posting picture here... btw did you follow the instruction on how to setup this theme? make sure your oAsis HD LS Weather.theme is on top of the main theme in winterboard setup

follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/smallLUN

3. The Following User Says Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (2011-06-02)

Quote Originally Posted by LunX2 View Post
    HAHA... I do have the same problem on posting picture here... btw did you follow the instruction on how to setup this theme? make sure your oAsis HD LS Weather.theme is on top of the main theme in winterboard setup
    Ahhh, nope didn't read them but that worked thanks!

Yeah, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this theme is a.) freaking incredible and b.) rather easy to get going.

I had to register just to say thanks. In all honesty, I jailbroke my iPhone just to use this theme. ;-)

I'm still looking for the "how to set the theme up" readme, though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to krushr For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2011-06-02)

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LunX2 View Post

made a respring image for SBSettings I wish I could have your loading screen PSD... maybe it will looks better
    cool bro sure I send it to u on FB

Quote Originally Posted by krushr View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this theme is a.) freaking incredible and b.) rather easy to get going.

I had to register just to say thanks. In all honesty, I jailbroke my iPhone just to use this theme. ;-)

You need to get ifile from Cydia. If you just jailbroke it may be a little difficult to explain. But get that and go into var/stash/themes and find oasis theme it's in there

I rooted droids before this, so I know about filesystems and whatnot. I'll check it out.

Thanks

it has the info on how toi set your weather loacation, and swapo out wallpapers inside the SB widget most of the rest is basic stuf using lockscreen clock hide and lockscreen dim delay when using the oAsis HD LS Wether and iblank or gridlock for the SB

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    cool bro sure I send it to u on FB
    thanks bro did you saw my new signature? images is from oAsis HD bubble bubble~~ HAHA

follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/smallLUN

are colors controlled through backgrounds or another setting? I ask because of the color of the clock and the app labels. Actually, I just figured out the app labels, but didn't know how to control the color of the clock text and weather. XML file maybe?

Thanks

are colors controlled through backgrounds or another setting? I ask because of the color of the clock and the app labels. Actually, I just figured out the app labels, but didn't know how to control the color of the clock text and weather. XML file maybe?
    that is controlled in the the oAsis HD ?? Weather/bAdGB/Stylesheets/LockScreen.css

last question for a few: have the other colors been released? I just didn't see how to change that unless it was another CSS thing. Thanks again for all the work on this. Pretty amazing stuff.

Ok hopefully this isn't too dumb of a question, I'm trying to figure out what the difference is between the hd sb weather and the hd2 sb weather? I know the wallpaper is a little bit different. And also in the screenshots from page 1, how do you get the weather widget that takes up like half the page? Thanks

Thanks

last question for a few: have the other colors been released? I just didn't see how to change that unless it was another CSS thing. Thanks again for all the work on this. Pretty amazing stuff.
    no,... the other colors have not been released yet,... im trying to work on them now to get them completed. will release one next week and then one each week for a few weeks untill they are all released.

Ok hopefully this isn't too dumb of a question, I'm trying to figure out what the difference is between the hd sb weather and the hd2 sb weather? I know the wallpaper is a little bit different. And also in the screenshots from page 1, how do you get the weather widget that takes up like half the page? Thanks
    oAsis HD 2 SB Weather has hight, low temp and the Humidity. the other one does not. um are you refering the BIG round weather widget? that is the lockscreen "oAiss HD LS Weather"
    Last edited by flybritn; 2011-06-02 at 09:41 PM.

no,... the other colors have not been released yet,... im trying to work on them now to get them completed. will release one next week and then one each week for a few weeks untill they are all released.

oAsis HD 2 SB Weather has hight, low temp and the Humidity. the other one does not. um are you refering the BIG round weather widget? that is the lockscreen "oAiss HD LS Weather"
    I'm referring to the 3rd screenshot from the first page. I guess it's a weather widget?? I can't really tell from the pic.

Thanks

I'm referring to the 3rd screenshot from the first page. I guess it's a weather widget?? I can't really tell from the pic.
    nope... those are just included wallpapers

nope... those are just included wallpapers
    Yup, just a dumb question lol. Thanks I found them

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

Im unable to download color keyboard or sb settings from cydia for this theme keep getting errors Anybody else have this issue Thanks

Hey i can't seem to find the theme in cydia... do i have to add a source?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wirral59 View Post
    Im unable to download color keyboard or sb settings from cydia for this theme keep getting errors Anybody else have this issue Thanks
    ok i just now checked and the color keyboard is installing now onto my device so it's working now

Quote Originally Posted by Tator View Post
    Hey i can't seem to find the theme in cydia... do i have to add a source?
    you dont need to add any repo source to get this theme, it is on modmyi a repo source that automaticly istalls with Cydia ... search oAsis HD youll see it.
    Last edited by flybritn; 2011-06-03 at 12:00 AM.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast