Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: oAsis HD

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    For real. That would kill the theme too lol
    I'd rock that sh*t on my device. Gimme one sexy mofo of a slideshow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to turtlepaw For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2011-11-01)

Quote Originally Posted by turtlepaw View Post
    I'd rock that sh*t on my device. Gimme one sexy mofo of a slideshow.
    I'll make one for u with nothing but pics of me haha I'm sexy anyway

Quote Originally Posted by primalscream.40 View Post
    I'll make one for u with nothing but pics of me haha I'm sexy anyway
    Dang bro, don't tease me. You better make it or I'm gonna be heartbroken haha.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to turtlepaw For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2011-11-01)

Absolutely love this theme. The only thing that bugs me is that when I receive a call the numbers exceed the call box design. It only does this when the number is from an unknown caller where it shows the area code. Anyway to make the numbers fit into the box.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PeeZeR For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2011-09-29)

Is it possible to have color themes for the SC4 to match the color you pick. :0)

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PeeZeR View Post
    Absolutely love this theme. The only thing that bugs me is that when I receive a call the numbers exceed the call box design. It only does this when the number is from an unknown caller where it shows the area code. Anyway to make the numbers fit into the box.
    thanks i'll make something up n have to get one of my Bros to test it and can post up a LD link here for it

Quote Originally Posted by 4CEFED View Post
    Is it possible to have color themes for the SC4 to match the color you pick. :0)
    its possible to do,... and to be honest the reason i went with the black n white SC4 on this, was to not have to make one for each color

what colors you use on this theme?
    Last edited by flybritn; 2011-09-29 at 07:57 PM.

thanks i'll make something up n have to get one of my Bros to test it and can post up a LD link here for it

its possible to do,... and to be honest the reason i went with the black n white SC4 on this, was to not have to make one for each color

what colors you use on this theme?
    I was using the factory blue now I'm on green. :0).. I understand the color choice you made and it works for all colors. I was just asking if it was possible to do but if it is a hassle then no worries. :0)

bAd *** theme I an enjoying it a lot!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2011-11-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    bAd *** theme I an enjoying it a lot!!!
    Thanks you Bro

Quote Originally Posted by PeeZeR View Post
    Try this oAsis HD LCD.zip just add it to var/stash/themes in winterboard make sure its on top of all over oAsis HD folders

Absolutely love this theme! Tell me how and where to donate please. Also can you make this image into a wallpaper that can be used with Oasis HD-Bad 2 SB Weather Theme??

-photo.png

Thanks

You keep surprising me I am going to get it now hope it is IOS5 but for sure blaze HD wont be forgotten

Hi my friend I couldn't buy it from cydia it said not comp. with my IOS5 is that true ? is there another way to get it directly from you ?
    Last edited by zma; 2011-11-01 at 06:38 PM.
    ʎɐʍ ʇɐႡʇ әɟ!Ⴈ ʎɯ әʞɐɯ әuoႡd! ʎɯ

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cane5316 View Post
    Absolutely love this theme! Tell me how and where to donate please. Also can you make this image into a wallpaper that can be used with Oasis HD-Bad 2 SB Weather Theme??

-photo.png
    Thanks you can click on my Signature its link to my donate on paypal

I can tell you how to set that wallpaper into the weaher widget using iFile copy that wall you want to use navigat to var/stash/themes/oAsis HD bAd 2 SB Weather/bAdGB and past that wallpaper into that folder take the excisting wallpaper.png and rename it to anything you want just so it will not aply anymore name your wall Wallpaper.png save and respring

let me know if you need help and I will set it all up for you, then send you the SB Weather with that wallpaper aplied

Quote Originally Posted by zma View Post
    You keep surprising me I am going to get it now hope it is IOS5 but for sure blaze HD wont be forgotten

Hi my friend I couldn't buy it from cydia it said not comp. with my IOS5 is that true ? is there another way to get it directly from you ?
    Thanks zma, and yes it is not ios5 ready yet,... I am currently working on it, got 2 colors all done & ios5 ready and working on the other colors, once they are done then i can submit to cydia.

ye can donate by clicking on my signature and I can send you the 2 colors of this that is all ios5 ready.... the main cyan and the bAd blue color
    Last edited by flybritn; 2011-11-01 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks

Thanks zma, and yes it is not ios5 ready yet,... I am currently working on it, got 2 colors all done & ios5 ready and working on the other colors, once they are done then i can submit to cydia.

ye can donate by clicking on my signature and I can send you the 2 colors of this that is all ios5 ready.... the main cyan and the bAd blue color
    Donation made my friend : Confirmation number: 7G3048705A6430309.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zma For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2011-11-01)

Thanks

this theme looks really nice is it ios 5 compatible or r there any plans for it thank you

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chula For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2011-11-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    this theme looks really nice is it ios 5 compatible or r there any plans for it thank you
    it is matter of days and it will be comp. for IOS5

22. The Following User Says Thank You to zma For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2011-11-01)

Thanks you can click on my Signature its link to my donate on paypal

I can tell you how to set that wallpaper into the weaher widget using iFile copy that wall you want to use navigat to var/stash/themes/oAsis HD bAd 2 SB Weather/bAdGB and past that wallpaper into that folder take the excisting wallpaper.png and rename it to anything you want just so it will not aply anymore name your wall Wallpaper.png save and respring

let me know if you need help and I will set it all up for you, then send you the SB Weather with that wallpaper aplied
    Donation made Conf#5JL36841X07411600

I've tried that exact procedure 3 times now and it just gives me a black background

Just realized I actually donated to the bAdGB team rather than to your paypal. Sorry I didn't catch that. Will that be a problem?
    Last edited by Cane5316; 2011-11-01 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zma View Post
    Donation made my friend : Confirmation number: 7G3048705A6430309.
    Thanks uplaoding now will email you a link for the 2 colors that are done

Quote Originally Posted by Cane5316 View Post
    Donation made Conf#5JL36841X07411600

I've tried that exact procedure 3 times now and it just gives me a black background

Just realized I actually donated to the bAdGB team rather than to your paypal. Sorry I didn't catch that. Will that be a problem?
    no problem... i'll add that wallpaper to the weather n send it to ya .... private msg me your email
    Last edited by flybritn; 2011-11-01 at 09:08 PM.

no problem... i'll add that wallpaper to the weather n send it to ya .... private msg me your email
    Thanks..If you don't mind I'd be curious to know what I was doing wrong when you figure it out

pm sent
    Last edited by Cane5316; 2011-11-01 at 09:20 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi Folks, this looks amazing but can someone confirm if this works on OS 5 or not?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to GiZZeRR For This Useful Post:

flybritn (2011-11-01)

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast