Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: oAsis HD

Fly you cookin up another theme?

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Fly you cookin up another theme?
    i started one like 2 weeks ago, only got about 1/2 of the UIimages done. I been helping out some other themers with their themes and getting Kryptonite iPad theme updated. hopefully this week i can get caught up and get back to work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    i started one like 2 weeks ago, only got about 1/2 of the UIimages done. I been helping out some other themers with their themes and getting Kryptonite iPad theme updated. hopefully this week i can get caught up and get back to work on it.
    I knew it

Can't wait to see how it looks

Thanks for the help guys. I got everything except for the background. Does it always have the black bars going through it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Titto View Post
    Thanks for the help guys. I got everything except for the background. Does it always have the black bars going through it?
    in Wallpapers theres one withut the bars if your using the SB weather there are a few in it without them the READ ME txt in the theme explains how to change them

Default Change BiteSMS Pink to different color...
    Hi Fly,

Your Blue bad oasis theme is awesome. I would like to know how to change the bitesms pink color to any color that match this new blue oasis theme. Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andy007 View Post
    Hi Fly,

Your Blue bad oasis theme is awesome. I would like to know how to change the bitesms pink color to any color that match this new blue oasis theme. Thanks in advance!
    thank u. glad u like it. u can use any image software the let's u edit png files just change the hue of the color. if u don't have any software to do it let me know n I'll post one up here

Hi Fly,

Thank you so much for replying back to me, I really appreciate for someone that do care and support user. As for the software to edit this png, I don't have it can you please post it up. Thanks again!

And by the way, let say after u use the software to edit this png, then use the iFile to put this file to where? Thanks again!

Default Oasis HD
    Hey I really love this theme but I'm still having trouble with the tap to enter. I read that where you said to move it to the top but how do you do that on winterboard. I'm still new to all this and would really like some help. Thanks

Thanks

Hi Fly,

Thank you so much for replying back to me, I really appreciate for someone that do care and support user. As for the software to edit this png, I don't have it can you please post it up. Thanks again!

And by the way, let say after u use the software to edit this png, then use the iFile to put this file to where? Thanks again!
    -icon-2x.png

ok place this into var/stash/theme/oAsis HD/Folders/biteSMS.app to replacew the one in there now. make sure its named icon@2x

Quote Originally Posted by jc4108 View Post
    Hey I really love this theme but I'm still having trouble with the tap to enter. I read that where you said to move it to the top but how do you do that on winterboard. I'm still new to all this and would really like some help. Thanks
    thank glad you love it open winterboard /select themes then on the right side of the list touch n hold it then drag up or down

11. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (2012-05-14)

hey thanks for the help that fixed it. I saw that new bitesms icon and would like to add it to my phone. who exactly do you do that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jc4108 View Post
    hey thanks for the help that fixed it. I saw that new bitesms icon and would like to add it to my phone. who exactly do you do that?
    download the icon on your computer and use something like winSCP or iFunbox to ssh it to the location stated in the post with the icon or use safari download manager n download it to your device and use iFile to move it to the location needed

Thanks

Anyone like orange? If i get enough positive feedback ill run a color mod for this. I think it looks outstanding.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -orange.png   -lockbackground-2x.png  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to armypunk2003 For This Useful Post:

CrazyChester (2011-08-21)

Thanks

yea the orange looks good

Hi Fly,

cydia apps icon request.... Thanks in advance!

1: Call Blocker
    2: Fast Number

Thanks

Hi Fly,

cydia apps icon request.... Thanks in advance!

1: Call Blocker
    2: Fast Number
    here ya go sorry it took me a few days to get to them
    unzip and ssh theme into var/stash/themes/ oAsis HD (or color version your using) / Folders
    icon.zip

Hi Fly,

But the icon.zip you've send me is damage. Can't unzip it.. I use winrar and 7zip. Both can't unzip this icon.zip. Please fixed this resend it back to me. Thank you very much!

Hi Fly,

Sorry but I have one more help from you. When I'm in the lockscreen mode and someone call me, how can I decline the call or accept the call. Ex. in the homescreen mode when someone call there is a button to decline or accept the call. But on the lockscreen mode it have only the slide to accept the call only. Thanks again, and I'll be waiting for the icon.zip file ok.
    Last edited by andy007; 2011-08-08 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks

I'll download another zip program to zip this agaibpn & resend

On the other issue. I have no idea. I don't have an iPhone only have an iPod touch, someone else will have to help on that one

Thanks

That is the way the iPhone is designed in order to get the decline and accept buttons on lockscreen you have to download ezdecline on Cydia for .99 cents. It's in the tweaks sections.

@ armypunk2003: Thanks for the info!

And also thank you fly, I'll be waiting for it...
    Last edited by andy007; 2011-08-09 at 05:39 AM.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast