Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 458

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: oAsis HD

  1. #301
    How I've never had this theme, I don't know. Must go and buy it now. You know you did amazing on this Flybritin Absolutely amazing....

  2. #302
    In your notes you mention Mobilenotifier. I can't find it in cydia, is there another name for it?

  3. #303
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    I am so waiting.......for the blue mod.......and the iPad 2 jailbreak, going to be a good weekend""""""
    Hopefully u wont have to wait long ...Submitted it the other day so it should be available just anytime now.

    Quote Originally Posted by turtlepaw View Post
    How I've never had this theme, I don't know. Must go and buy it now. You know you did amazing on this Flybritin Absolutely amazing....
    Thank you Bro. That really means a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by DanVen View Post
    In your notes you mention Mobilenotifier. I can't find it in cydia, is there another name for it?
    Inside the main theme "oAsis HD" there is a folder "Mobile Notifier" inside of it is an Info.plist file. U need to add that file to root/Library/Application Support/MobileNotifer
    Last edited by flybritn; 2011-07-03 at 08:23 AM.

  4. #304
    Are you going to a green SD mod? Also do you need any notifier program for Mobilenotifier to work?

  5. #305
    I can port the color mods to SD
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  6. #306
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DanVen View Post
    Are you going to a green SD mod? Also do you need any notifier program for Mobilenotifier to work?
    not sure on color mods on the SD version yet, I only released it cause some people wanted it. U need to have "MobileNotifer" installed

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    I can port the color mods to SD
    that would be cool i'm about to get rid of my iPod 3rd gen & will not even have a way to test out SD stuff anymore
    Last edited by flybritn; 2011-07-03 at 08:35 PM.

  7. #307
    I looked for mobilenotifier on cydia but can't find it. Is there another name for it?

  8. #308
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    MobileNotifier is the name lol . u have to add the source in to get ( http://phajas.xen.prgmr.com/repo/ )

  9. #309
    The new blue mod is dope as hell,I love it!!
    and had this oasis theme since day one and I haven't change themes as of yet.and im a dude that changes themes once a week
    All I'm waiting for is the blue sbsetting and colorkeyboard update
    Then I'll be ok until the white mod comes out

  10. #310
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    The new blue mod is dope as hell,I love it!!
    and had this oasis theme since day one and I haven't change themes as of yet.and im a dude that changes themes once a week
    All I'm waiting for is the blue sbsetting and colorkeyboard update
    Then I'll be ok until the white mod comes out
    thanks bro glad u like. It's the one I been using myself, both SBSettings & CK updates that includes the bAd blue are available now

  11. #311
    fly is ble mod an add on or a complete theme by itself

  12. #312
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mkeric1 View Post
    fly is ble mod an add on or a complete theme by itself
    all the oAsis HD colors are complete themes

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    mkeric1 (2011-07-04)

  14. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    thanks bro glad u like. It's the one I been using myself, both SBSettings & CK updates that includes the bAd blue are available now
    I've check cydia a few times today and I still haven't seen the bad blue sbsetting and CK update as of yet

  15. #314
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    I've check cydia a few times today and I still haven't seen the bad blue sbsetting and CK update as of yet
    what repo are you looking on? cause they have both been updated and on modmyi repo since yesterday

  16. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    what repo are you looking on? cause they have both been updated and on modmyi repo since yesterday
    I got it from the modmyi repo,I didnt get it from those cracked repos,so I don't know why the update is not showing up on my cydia.
    I just checked and it's still not showing up

    Ok scrap that I didn't see the "oasis CK"
    I thought I would've showed up in the main
    "color keyboard" as a update.all is well I just downloaded it
    Last edited by Jj2345; 2011-07-05 at 02:05 AM.

  17. #316
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    I got it from the modmyi repo,I didnt get it from those cracked repos,so I don't know why the update is not showing up on my cydia.
    I just checked and it's still not showing up

    Ok scrap that I didn't see the "oasis CK"
    I thought I would've showed up in the main
    "color keyboard" as a update.all is well I just downloaded it
    cool, glad u found it

  18. #317
    Default Help with OasisHD
    So I'm fairly knew to these more advanced themes. I've jailbroken before but haven't played to much with themes.

    I purchased Oasis HD through Cydia and used Winterboard to activate it. Unfortunately it seems buggy on my phone unless I have not set something up correctly. For example, the lockscreen doesn't have the animated picture in the center. It has the time and date bar correctly and the slider bar/key pad.

    Once in at the homescreen the background has a black bar across half the second row and the whole third row.

    I have the weather widget up top. How do I move my icons to start at the second row? Also, how do I change location?

    Thanks for the help!

  19. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Titto View Post
    So I'm fairly knew to these more advanced themes. I've jailbroken before but haven't played to much with themes.

    I purchased Oasis HD through Cydia and used Winterboard to activate it. Unfortunately it seems buggy on my phone unless I have not set something up correctly. For example, the lockscreen doesn't have the animated picture in the center. It has the time and date bar correctly and the slider bar/key pad.

    Once in at the homescreen the background has a black bar across half the second row and the whole third row.

    I have the weather widget up top. How do I move my icons to start at the second row? Also, how do I change location?

    Thanks for the help!
    Ok scratch teh lockscreen and icon issues. I still would like to know about the background and the weather.

  20. #319
    For the weather you need to use ifile and go into the theme lockscreen and sb weather and change location. Look at first post of this theme it will tell you exactly how.

  21. #320
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    to move your icons to start at the 2nd row, you need to install "Gridlock" from cydia

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •