Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 554

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: EvolutionHD

  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    @ can7: Start your Winterboard app and enable "Summerboard" mode
    thanks ive almost got it working apart from i have a blank box were the dock is? anyway to fix that ? thnaks

  2. #142
    Donation sent .

  3. #143
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    thanks ive almost got it working apart from i have a blank box were the dock is? anyway to fix that ? thnaks
    The dock is themed as a transparent dark shadow that overlays the last icon at bottom.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    can7 (2011-05-29), ReBourne (2011-05-29)

  5. #144
    Default Icons
    hope it is better!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1password-2x.png   -geocaching-2x.png  

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChrisBarto For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2011-05-29), Darka5sa5sin (2011-05-29), ReBourne (2011-05-29)

  7. #145
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBarto View Post
    hope it is better!!!
    looks fine to me, ill add my other icons too later

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    I just reworked the installation guide and added a picture

    @Awsum: oh, i see, will take a look at it

    To german Users: Das Datum ist in der falschen Reihenfolge: Mai 29 und wird mit der nächsten version berichtigt: 29. Mai

    To all users: I´m allread working on the next version and have redone around 100 UI-graphics:

    Fixed german date
    Redone all colored button bars
    Redone a popup window
    Redone all small rounded buttons
    Reworked Messages app completly app
    nice job cant wait for the next update
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2011-05-29 at 10:23 PM.

  8. #146
    is vertical scrolling only possible on the 1st page?

  9. #147
    ok i feel a bit cheeky,but the saying is if you dont ask you dont get...lol
    I am totally c**p at photoshop and i dont have it either,so here goes
    would somebody be kind enough to make me all my icons please i will donate to you,and i dont mean just a couple of quids
    if anyone will help me out would you please say so or pm me
    sorry for the cheekiness,but im a girl...lol

  10. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    ok i feel a bit cheeky,but the saying is if you dont ask you dont get...lol
    I am totally c**p at photoshop and i dont have it either,so here goes
    would somebody be kind enough to make me all my icons please i will donate to you,and i dont mean just a couple of quids
    if anyone will help me out would you please say so or pm me
    sorry for the cheekiness,but im a girl...lol
    Lol don't use the girl thing!!! How many you talking about Lisa?

  11. #149
    @ darka5sa5sin
    well girl thing is better than old thing...lol
    about 50 odd..lol thats a lot

  12. #150
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    is vertical scrolling only possible on the 1st page?
    no, it works on all pages

  13. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    @ darka5sa5sin
    well girl thing is better than old thing...lol
    about 50 odd..lol thats a lot
    Lol fair point!! Pm me the list and let me know any preferences you may have, ie photos or icons as the main pictures and I'll see what I can do, unfortunately gotta work the next few days but I'll sort something out

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    littlelisa63 (2011-05-30)

  15. #152
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    @ darka5sa5sin
    well girl thing is better than old thing...lol
    about 50 odd..lol thats a lot
    I´m sure you´ll find here many more icons the next days. I also made a icon mask for this theme so the look of the small icons is suitable. Make a folder with your small icons in the meantime

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2011-05-30), littlelisa63 (2011-05-30), ReBourne (2011-05-30)

  17. #153
    Somebody should make a YouTube video on this theme. I wanna see how it is

  18. #154
    @darka5sa5sin
    I'm not fussy about photos the normal ones will do
    and thanks
    i will pm you a list over the next couple of days
    thanks
    old thing...lol

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2011-05-30)

  20. #155
    @Blue, just a suggestion, you should also theme the stock icons, phone mail etc etc as not everyone will want to use the big icons for all of the stock themes. Also a PSD would be handy to do the Cydia icons too

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2011-05-30), doctorvik (2011-05-30), ReBourne (2011-05-30)

  22. #156
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    @Blue, just a suggestion, you should also theme the stock icons, phone mail etc etc as not everyone will want to use the big icons for all of the stock themes. Also a PSD would be handy to do the Cydia icons too
    well its still first beta i'm sure he'll get to it

  23. #157
    Default EvolutionHD LCD
    I am bored and saw someone ask about digital clock. So I tried something out. Here it is. As I haven't donated for this theme, this widget was made based on the sample that Blue gave out. So if it's out of alignment, pls lemme know and post a screenie so I can correct it





    Download: EvolutionHD LCD.zip



    credits to Bluemetal for his digital clock from his LiveOS


    And pls ignore my messy set-up lol



  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2011-05-30), MontyLife (2011-06-05), ReBourne (2011-05-30)

  25. #158
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    I am bored and saw someone ask about digital clock. So I tried something out. Here it is. As I haven't donated for this theme, this widget was made based on the sample that Blue gave out. So if it's out of alignment, pls lemme know and post a screenie so I can correct it





    Download: EvolutionHD LCD.zip



    credits to Bluemetal for his digital clock from his LiveOS


    And pls ignore my messy set-up lol


    i test it out Lao its perfectly align but i would like with the two bars that show the date and the weather just like the one on the analog clock

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-05-30)

  27. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    i test it out Lao its perfectly align but i would like with the two bars that show the date and the weather just like the one on the analog clock
    Thanks for testing but like I said I haven't donated for this theme so I dun have that at widget at all

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-05-30)

  29. #160
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    so wat are u waitin for christmas lol

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •