Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: EvolutionHD

Hi,

Could someone please make theese Icons for me?

QuickLock
    Hipstamatic
    DS Audio
    DS Photo+
    ProCamera
    3D Gallery
    Quick Video
    IncredBooth
    Alarm Clock
    PS3 Talk
    LED Light
    Rowmote

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Good work, thanks for making also the blank icons and naming everything right I can copy all your icons to the theme like they are.

The next version will fully support French and Dutch:

3 build-in clockstyles/widgets with fully support for 4 different languages (English, German, French, Dutch) !
    NOTE: FRENCH and DUTCH are coming with Version 1.2

EDIT: Version 1.1 comes to Cydia the next hours.

Looks better, if you change in the css the Temperatur from left 254 to 250 and the Textsize from 22 to 20 px!!

Hi Blue , recently i bought your theme ... Great as usual with you
    I just have a request , i'm french and really want to make my owns icons but your psds aren't compatible with gimp when i open them i just have a .png ...
    But i know that some other theming master made some psd that can be open on both : Ps and Gimp.
    Can you or somebody post a valid psd for Gimp please , it's really aanoying to see those names in english ... I want my "Tlphone" back please
    In advance thank you .

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

This is understandable, by the way: A french widget comes with the next update (if you didnt allready manage it)
    Ill take a look at Gimp.

EDIT: So Gimp should understand PSD with layers, the problem could be the not supported CMYK color palette or vector format or anything else . Does any Gimp user or Theme maker have a idea what causes issues on gimp and how to fix my/a PSD for Gimp ??
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-06-11 at 10:20 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

bdo (2011-06-12)

If we could find a solution it should be great ... and no i have not yet the french widget but i can't wait

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Blue MOD
    I made a Blue Mod to go with the Blue LCD clock.

Download link
    http://www.mediafire.com/?apo3r6qa5q4ypok

Instructions are included in the file.
    Last edited by Kensiv; 2011-06-12 at 03:07 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kensiv For This Useful Post:

can7 (2011-06-12)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    i have a few more icon requests for you good people
    Mafia Wars
    Tumbledrop
    Street Racing
    Mega Jump
    IWiki
    SUBCARD
    Tapatalk
    Argos

thnx
    Here you. Now I couldn't find either Subcard or Argos in the appstore. Let me know what they are and I'll get those. Also in here are icons for BMX Touchgrind, Hanging With Friends, and Par Out Golf

EvoIcons.rar

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexasDeltaSig For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-06-13), can7 (2011-06-12)

Thanks

* Featured Theme at Cydia Store*

Quote Originally Posted by Kensiv View Post
    Download link
    Blue_Mod (3).zip
    Thanks, very nice. Normally i would like to ask me before releasing, because this is a paid theme, but as this is only a small part of Evolution you can share it here and ill link to your mod later.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-06-12 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks

* Featured Theme at Cydia Store*

Thanks, very nice. Normally i would like to ask me before releasing, because this is a paid theme, but as this is only a small part of Evolution you can share it here and ill link to your mod later.

I apologize Blue. Newbie mistake. Still in the learning process of how things work. I'll make sure to run things by you first from now on.

Download link
    Blue_Mod (3).zip

Love the blue mod. Thanks for making it and thanks for sharing.

@Bluemetal

I'm slowly realizing that your themes are some of the best work out there.

I've only recently gotten into themeing, and this forum (maybe 3 months ago) and It's taken me a while to realize which themer is which and their personal style, and I absolutely love yours. I'll admit, my first taste in your work was AngryPig's port of LiveOS, but now with this theme and looking back at ones on Cydia, you are seriously talented and I love your style. Please do not stop doing what you're doing and keep up this amazing gift. Thanks for doing what you do.

Please can you poste the Blue Icon.psd file????

Thanks

I apologize Blue. Newbie mistake. Still in the learning process of how things work. I'll make sure to run things by you first from now on.
    So no problem, black and blue was the main color of my latest theme LiveOS so i swiched to green for EvolutionHD. Your mod is cool and is now avaiable at bottom of post one, keep up that good work and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Please can you poste the Blue Icon.psd file????

He only changed the glowing color on the start button of the Loading screens i think. You can open the Loadingscreen template, search for the "start" text and change the lights from green to blue or just ask him for his LoadingScreens template.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Love the blue mod. Thanks for making it and thanks for sharing.
    @Bluemetal
    I'm slowly realizing that your themes are some of the best work out there.
    I've only recently gotten into themeing, and this forum (maybe 3 months ago) and It's taken me a while to realize which themer is which and their personal style, and I absolutely love yours. I'll admit, my first taste in your work was AngryPig's port of LiveOS, but now with this theme and looking back at ones on Cydia, you are seriously talented and I love your style. Please do not stop doing what you're doing and keep up this amazing gift. Thanks for doing what you do.
    Thanks a lot. So yes, every themer here has its own style. Ive allways been interessted in design but started photoshopping about 2 years ago from the scratch, knowing nothing about a PSD but tried to make every theme look and work different than any other themes do and to support more than one language . My most successfull themes have allways been black themes and i like that color too. Saurik told me 2 months ago that im one of the top10 selling theme creators worldwide. So im a little proud of it but its still a hobby, you can only do if you love theming and your iPhone because if i would count the hours of making and supporting themes the last two years every one would call me a total idot LOL
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-06-12 at 08:15 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (2011-06-12)

I have the blue mod now but still no battery charge indicator on the iphone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sync10 View Post
    I have the blue mod now but still no battery charge indicator on the iphone
    Do you have the lockscreen widget deleted? Any theme that uses a lockscreen widget cannot display the charging battery. If you don't, look at page 1, Blue has instructions on how to remove it.

So no problem, black and blue was the main color of my latest theme LiveOS so i swiched to green for EvolutionHD. Your mod is cool and is now avaiable at bottom of post one, keep up that good work and thanks.

He only changed the glowing color on the start button of the Loading screens i think. You can open the Loadingscreen template, search for the "start" text and change the lights from green to blue or just ask him for his LoadingScreens template.

Thanks a lot. So yes, every themer here has its own style. Ive allways been interessted in design but started photoshopping about 2 years ago from the scratch, knowing nothing about a PSD but tried to make every theme look and work different than any other themes do and to support more than one language . My most successfull themes have allways been black themes and i like that color too. Saurik told me 2 months ago that im one of the top10 selling theme creators worldwide. So im a little proud of it but its still a hobby, you can only do if you love theming and your iPhone because if i would count the hours of making and supporting themes the last two years every one would call me a total idot LOL
    I love the green. I think it looks best. My son wanted everything blue, so I did for him. That's amazing you have only been doing PSD for a couple of years. I buy every theme you make. I can only imagine the hours it takes to create a theme.

@yamakasi73 yeah I just changed the glowing color
    Last edited by Kensiv; 2011-06-13 at 09:23 AM.

Hey Blue, I discovered your theme on themeit a few days ago and I have to say I'm not surprised at all... So I'm in love with this Evolution even if I'm already looking for a personnal mod but it's quite hard at this moment (lot to do at work and my 2nd daughter was born 6 weeks ago so... kind of busy here).
    Anyway, thanks a lot and keep going!

For a few days I wrote I would loose to much battery cause of the theme, now with 1.1 it is fixed and I can live with it =} The LCD clock is using less energy than the analog clock..thanks for that. I apreciate the next update ;-)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cloudoc For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-06-13)

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Default icon RQ
    hi,isit possible to become icons for MX Tube,Bild,RTL and Fussball.de please?

he wont become an icon, he wants to get some icons xD

I got another Request for:

- Beejive IM
    - Bump
    - Apple Store
    - Task Eater
    - Light
    - N.O.V.A
    - Infinity Blade

Thanks =}

is there a keyboard mod for the theme?

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast