Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: EvolutionHD

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    Yep I've tried everything even did a restore but infiniboard doesn't work for me I an only fit 4 icons on each page I'm on 4.3.3 running the latest infini it's driving me mad lol
    Sorry to hear that. Does it scroll at all with the 4 Icons ? Any other cydia apps installed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Does it scroll at all with the 4 Icons ? Any other cydia apps installed ?
    yea i can scroll up & down but cant place any other icons in the icons line have the usual cydia apps installed color keyboard bitesms bytafont iconoclams sbsettings a few others,shame because i really like this theme dunno what else to do tho.ive selected vertical scrolling,scrolling bounce,top on paging & hide behind dock

Default Icons
    hope you like it!!

the last for today!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dropbox-2x.png   -macciti-2x.png   -signal-2x.png   -gangstar-mv-2x.png   -zenonia2-2x.png   -s.odyssey-2x.png   -n.o.v..-2-2x.png   -zenonia-2x.png  

-dungeon-2-2x.png   -zenonia3-2x.png   -ddash-2x.png   -fragger-2x.png   -bmx-2x.png   -fu-2x.png   -touchgrind-2x.png  
    Last edited by ChrisBarto; 2011-06-01 at 09:15 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisBarto For This Useful Post:

ReBourne (2011-06-01)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ok Heres the Final SD Version:

Bluemetal My Questions:

1 Folders: dude do u remember what i said about folders? you can use both of NoFolderPreview.dylib and PerPageHTML for Hiding Folders and add your Icons for all of them,just go back and look at DEZIRE HD theme,we can have all our folders and put them on the second row on each page,users dont want to add all their icons on the springboard

2 UISOUND: you can use ur old UISOUND from Evolution 1 2 3 for this one too yehhh

3 Keyboard Theme: please dont tell me to use that ugly black keyboard for this pretty baby,iAcces is still alive

4 Lockscreen: ummm why my lockscreen is not the same as your sample photo?

--

5 DUDE i know u always want to ignore me via PMS but please Mutual respect !!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by italodance View Post

Bluemetal My Questions:

1 Folders: dude do u remember what i said about folders? you can use both of NoFolderPreview.dylib and PerPageHTML for Hiding Folders and add your Icons for all of them,just go back and look at DEZIRE HD theme,we can have all our folders and put them on the second row on each page,users dont want to add all their icons on the springboard

2 UISOUND: you can use ur old UISOUND from Evolution 1 2 3 for this one too yehhh

3 Keyboard Theme: please dont tell me to use that ugly black keyboard for this pretty baby,iAcces is still alive

--

5 DUDE i know u always want to ignore me via PMS but please Mutual respect !!!!!
    dude those more like suggestions and only one question is number 4 and not everybody like to use no folder preview too, just point out but maybe some do, its up to you to add those other stuff but then again who am i lol just a thought

finally got it working lol can i request some icons
    itvshows
    tvforcast
    football premier league
    my football pro 2
    ffpoints
    crossword solver
    blastr
    thnx

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cdrwinston View Post
    WOW, that was quick and they look great! thanks a few other requests? Groupon, Living Social, MLGW, Pulse, AP Mobile, MyfitnessPal and Lose it... And don't forget INRIX traffic?

Thanks in advance!!
    Here ya go.

finally got it working lol can i request some icons
    itvshows
    tvforcast
    football premier league
    my football pro 2
    ffpoints
    crossword solver
    blastr
    thnx
    Here you go, don't know what thnx is....couldn't find it in the app store either.

Last edited by TexasDeltaSig; 2011-06-02 at 03:55 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexasDeltaSig For This Useful Post:

can7 (2011-06-02), cdrwinston (2011-06-02)

i never asked before cause i figured i'd eventually learn to do it myself but i'm having too many damn problems i was wondering if someone could help me with and icon request?
    aod- army of darkness game
    bofa
    cyanide&happiness
    air sharing pro

thanks in advance i'd greatly appreciate it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by infamousmikehawk View Post
    i never asked before cause i figured i'd eventually learn to do it myself but i'm having too many damn problems i was wondering if someone could help me with and icon request?
    aod- army of darkness game
    bofa
    cyanide&happiness
    air sharing pro

thanks in advance i'd greatly appreciate it

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TexasDeltaSig For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-06-02), cdrwinston (2011-06-02)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    dude those more like suggestions and only one question is number 4 and not everybody like to use no folder preview too, just point out but maybe some do, its up to you to add those other stuff but then again who am i lol just a thought
    yeh these are more like suggestions but i dont know are you fan of evolution theme series? and have u tried the old and SD evo 1 2 3? we can have BIG Folders Icon the same as Evolution SD themes with using no folder preview and PerPageHTML together and we can easily put all our other icons on them,

in my opinion this theme isnt the pure Evolution theme yet without having big folders icon

no folder preview and PerPageHTML together can do the same work as categories easily and its really worthwhile to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    Aw sweet thanks very much texas! These are better than i coulda thought. Much appreciated!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to infamousmikehawk For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (2011-06-02)

new Icons!!!

hope you like it!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -scanner-pro-2x.png   -nba-jam-2x-2x.png   -awesomefiles-2x.png   -hn-2011-2x.png   -feed-me-oil-2x.png   -service-2x.png   -dynavix-2x.png   -redlaser-2x.png  

-avdownload-2x.png   -wordfoto-2x.png   -pons-2x.png   -snowtape-2x.png   -w-rterbuch-2x.png   -wohin-2x.png  

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChrisBarto For This Useful Post:

Blue (2011-06-02), cdrwinston (2011-06-02)

Icons look great, thanks!

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by italodance View Post

Bluemetal My Questions:

--

1. I rember and tested it about a week ago: It limits users too much, they can only use the folders with the graphics i made, exactly at a specific position on a specific page, have no preview and canīt change or add any folder. You have some skills and can create such per-page wallpapers for your own or share it here. You must rember that 90 % of the themes are purchased by "nomal" Cydia users that allready have problems to change a icon and want it easy and highly customizable
    2. yes, good idea
    3. So please install one of the many avaiable black iacces keyboards
    4. It seems you use a older iOS version, since ios 4.3.2 (or 4.3.1) iOS uses another UI graphic for that bottom background
    5. I just canīt answer dozents of PMs and emails daily and make a theme at the same time.

To all icon makers: i collected all of your icons now. Unfortunatly the icons from some users are named wrong, mostly without "@2x" and other issues. None of you posted the appropriated icons without the @2x. If you donīt mind name your icons right inclusive this icons and post a folder here the next time. Thanks for understanding.

We have 218 icons now. I finished Version 1.0 now and will upload it this evening to the stores. I have no influence on how fast they release it but will let you now.

Donators get Version 1.0 with mail today or tomorrow. Plus: When the theme is avaiable at the stores iīll send you promo/free codes.

Changelog:
    redone clock app background
    new LoadingScreens
    new close buttons for biteSMS
    new badge
    reworked lock keypad
    reworked dialer keypad
    218 icons
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-06-02 at 06:34 PM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (2011-06-02), italodance (2011-06-02), ReBourne (2011-06-03)

can i just ask im using one of the icons above i made a folder in Bundles called com.citizensportsinc.soccer and then renamed the icon [email protected]
    when i respring however the icon has changed but is still small? any ideas what im doing wrong thnx

Thanks

can i just ask im using one of the icons above i made a folder in Bundles called com.citizensportsinc.soccer and then renamed the icon [email protected]
    when i respring however the icon has changed but is still small? any ideas what im doing wrong thnx
    These style of icons require you place them in the icons folder. You have to name them exactly how they appear on the springboard. I.E. [email protected] and not Doodle [email protected] or [email protected] You also have to have the same file named just DoodleJump.png. And the reason alot of my icons aren't named corretly is b/c I do not have the apps so I'm just guessing as to what they might be.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TexasDeltaSig For This Useful Post:

can7 (2011-06-02)

more Icons!!!

Do not the "Thank" button forget!!! :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fswipecache-2x.png   -xbackup-2x.png   -switcherplus-2x.png   -my3g-2x.png   -iwipe-2x.png   -quickdo-2x.png   -cleanup-2x.png  

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisBarto For This Useful Post:

ReBourne (2011-06-03)

any chance of a push gmail icon
    Last edited by can7; 2011-06-02 at 08:07 PM.

any chance of a push gmail icon
    Did you know??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -google-mail.png  

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChrisBarto For This Useful Post:

can7 (2011-06-02), MontyLife (2011-06-05), ReBourne (2011-06-03)

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast