Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Locus OS [preview]

lol yeah I'm on mobile that's why I ask. I really wish there was a way to separate DB and WB themes on the mobile site. Looks great by the way and I've always wanted a locus OS inspired theme ported to DB

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    lol yeah I'm on mobile that's why I ask. I really wish there was a way to separate DB and WB themes on the mobile site. Looks great by the way and I've always wanted a locus OS inspired theme ported to DB
    Haha. I figured. Yea I do too. Mobile app could sure use an update...

But thanks for the comment snow, it's starting to come together, I just suck so bad with fonts and siZing, I like everything way to small. I need someone who is good with graphics and likes things normal sized lol

Tyler

ehh someone should port k.nitsua's inspired os for dreamboard. that would be some crazy ish

Quote Originally Posted by epiqism View Post
    ehh someone should port k.nitsua's inspired os for dreamboard. that would be some crazy ish
    That's what this is. Just with widgets too. And new images. If I could get ahold of either of them I would ask for a direct port.

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quick glanced at some screens, any chance of landscape theme or are you sticking to portrait only?

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,513 Times in 3,748 Posts

I am a sucker for fresh ideas...
    I will donate as well!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-05-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default cant wait
    from what seen and what you have said and how great your other themes are i cant wait thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clark3529 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-05-18)

Hahaha I promise to do my best to deliver. I'm just struggling a little with the graphics.

Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Hahaha I promise to do my best to deliver. I'm just struggling a little with the graphics.

Tyler
    Nice gold mate.
    Well deserved.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to OItzCjay For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-05-18)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

any more screenies? need any help with the graphics?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBeastSS2 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-05-18)

Need help with the graphics BIG TIME, need someone with some real Photoshop talent on my team...

I got promoted!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

congrats on the promotion

Something I just made with photoshop that might go with your theme. Maybe I can join your team and help you with graphics

Or maybe like this with better spacing and darkening
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -inspired-os.png   -inspired-os2.png  
    Last edited by kuanyu; 2011-05-18 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Something I just made with photoshop that might go with your theme. Maybe I can join your team and help you with graphics

Or maybe like this with better spacing and darkening
    Yes, I want you on my teAm! Please Pm me kuanyu. I would love to use that desktop switcher.

Tyler

Yes, I want you on my teAm! Please Pm me kuanyu. I would love to use that desktop switcher.

Tyler
    Looks like a theme of k.nitsua...

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...zausser-2.html

Quote Originally Posted by Micha_NL View Post
    If you read the first page you would see that I already have said that this theme is heavily influenced by Inspired OS. As I was unable to contact either of the dev's I couldn't do an exact port. Therefore I'm using their idea and expanding upon it.

Inspired OS, was a GREAT theme and if I could port it exactly I would. But I don't wanna step on any toes, as well as I like to have original ideas in my themes.

When complete it will have the feel of inspired, the RAM of rooted, and the functionality of locus. Dying to get a video up to show you guys!

Tyler

If you read the first page you would see that I already have said that this theme is heavily influenced by Inspired OS. As I was unable to contact either of the dev's I couldn't do an exact port. Therefore I'm using their idea and expanding upon it.

Inspired OS, was a GREAT theme and if I could port it exactly I would. But I don't wanna step on any toes, as well as I like to have original ideas in my themes.

When complete it will have the feel of inspired, the RAM of rooted, and the functionality of locus. Dying to get a video up to show you guys!

Tyler
    I see it, I'm completely read over it. For this I apologize. For the rest: it looks great and keep up the good work.
    Again: I apologize!

Quote Originally Posted by Micha_NL View Post
    I see it, I'm completely read over it. For this I apologize. For the rest: it looks great and keep up the good work.
    Again: I apologize!
    Haha my friend no need to apologize. Just trying to clarify my end goal with this project.

Really wish I could have moveable widgets.

Tyler

movable widgets can be possible. With the button+10 thing

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    movable widgets can be possible. With the button+10 thing
    Yea but it's not quite as functional as I would like.

But I think well be alright. I've recruited some Photoshop help, everyone should expect a base level beta this weekend.

Tyler

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast