Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SlotIt-HD Theme

Default [Winterboard] SlotIt-HD Theme Released!!
    Dear All,

Here, I would like to present the upcoming theme <SlotIt> to you.
    SlotIt will bring a good impression to you, the completed App icon and UI redesign. It’s bright but confortable color let you use your phone continuously.

Download the SlotIt-HD theme here. Please for those who want to thanks for my work, you can donate to paypal email address: [email protected]
    Mediafire link SlotIt-HD.zip
    Duckload link SlotIt-HD.zip

Any comment is acceptable, no matter good or bad. Thanks for the comment.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -large-preview.png   -img_0616.png   -img_0618.png   -img_0622.png   -img_0620.png   -img_0624.png   -img_0625.png   -img_0626.png  

-img_0623.png  
    Last edited by JnAClub; 2011-05-30 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Added Download link

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JnAClub For This Useful Post:

aajgar (2011-05-20)

Looks nice. Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Looks nice. Keep up the good work
    Thanks, I am doing the colorkeyboard for this theme now. Hope it can be done when this theme release.

My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

Love it so far very nice. Any timeframe on when you wanna release it? Maybe color mods? :-) keep it up for sure

Beta soon?

Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    Love it so far very nice. Any timeframe on when you wanna release it? Maybe color mods? :-) keep it up for sure
    Hi TBlog, yes it should be release by next week. SB setting and colorkeyboard theme will then follow after the release. Color mod maybe after that :-)

Can't wait for release

Default SlotIt-HD Theme Released!
    The theme had been released! Feel free to download or give little donation

why isn't my maps icon not customized?

Default Great theme !!!
    Just my 2 cents, the green folder icon doesn't match will with the other colors of the theme. Other than that , amazing theme and color choice !!! will you be releasing a SD version soon ? Also a live clock and live weather icons would be a great addition.

Default The zip file seems to be corrupt
    I've downloaded it four times. It won't open for me. Please check it out. I'm anxious to see how this theme looks on my phone. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    why isn't my maps icon not customized?
    The map icon is fine from my side, can I know what version of iOS are you using?
    Do you check theme bundles folder to make sure the maps icon name is correct?

Quote Originally Posted by nailerpa View Post
    I've downloaded it four times. It won't open for me. Please check it out. I'm anxious to see how this theme looks on my phone. Thanks!
    The package is fine, I downloaded and tested is okay.
    Do you check the download size? It should be 68.67MB, if the size is smaller than that then it might be the connection drop while downloading. Please check, if you still having problem to extract the theme. Let me know, I will upload to another file hosting service.