Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Cydia Release) eXplos1on HD by June'sIphone/bAdGB

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Thanks bro!

Working to get the iOS5 addon uploaded to cydia tonight
    Awesome got your update, nice

Glad you like it bro, on to eNvY now.
    I'll definitely be rocking that after I finish my updates

Thanks

Hi I hope u guys can help me I have the iPhone 4 running iOS 5 with custom I was waiting for a nice theme for ios 5 n now that I found it I'm having issues with it as u can see in the picture there's no weather on sb the icons did not change no background I downloaded the pink mod and I don't know what I'm supposed to c in the middle of d box on the lock screen but there's no time no weather no nothing in the middle of the lockscreen here r my pictures and my winter board order please I hope someone can help I'll really appreciated thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1320016164.561179.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1320016723.750605.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1320016734.574017.jpg  

does the weather widget add-on works with iphone 3gs ios 5?
    Last edited by nosyaj10; 2011-10-31 at 03:45 AM.

Default cydia icons
    hi
    i had a small question...
    is it possible to make cydia apps look like the apps from the appstore..?

Quote Originally Posted by manimanus View Post
    hi
    i had a small question...
    is it possible to make cydia apps look like the apps from the appstore..?
    You can use themeiconmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Hi I hope u guys can help me I have the iPhone 4 running iOS 5 with custom I was waiting for a nice theme for ios 5 n now that I found it I'm having issues with it as u can see in the picture there's no weather on sb the icons did not change no background I downloaded the pink mod and I don't know what I'm supposed to c in the middle of d box on the lock screen but there's no time no weather no nothing in the middle of the lockscreen here r my pictures and my winter board order please I hope someone can help I'll really appreciated thank you

if you don't check the ani lockscreen in winterboard you won't get the wheather.....

You can use themeiconmaker
    ok trying it, also concerning the keyboard, no ways for azerty? or 5 row?
    Last edited by manimanus; 2011-11-07 at 05:49 PM.

if you don't check the ani lockscreen in winterboard you won't get the wheather.....

ok trying it, also concerning the keyboard, no ways for azerty? or 5 row?
    There is no azerty or 5 row sorry.

thanks for theiconmaker it's exactly what i was talking about.

thanks for theiconmaker it's exactly what i was talking about.
    Good deal

Hey all and happy new year.
    i was wondering since the update on ios5 tap to unlock isn't working anymore.... any ideas or solutions and also the clock won't show on the lockscreen neither the little weather temperature ect... but only on the lockscreen.

Hey all and happy new year.
    i was wondering since the update on ios5 tap to unlock isn't working anymore.... any ideas or solutions and also the clock won't show on the lockscreen neither the little weather temperature ect... but only on the lockscreen.
    This is sad I know, but I don't think eXplos1on is updated to ios5. I am working on two other ports now, will check as soon as I get done with these

ok great thx.
    You're working on new themes..?

ok great thx.
    You're working on new themes..?
    No last one was EZ4U2NV, I'm porting all my themes to iOS5.

Install the iOS5 addon for eXplos1on

i already intalled the ios5 extention, it corrects the problem of compatibility with new icons, but not the lockscreen

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Hi
    Hi June. This is my first post. I just want to say your theme is AMAZING. Easily my favorite theme I've ever had. I'm using it on my 4S, and everything is fine except for one thing. When I open a folder, I see my homescreen wallpaper, which is the picture in the exploded SB pic. I was wondering if there was a way to have the background of the theme (with the exploded pic) be there for the folders, while still having my homescreen wallpaper in the exploded pic on the SB. Sorry I'f I'm not making sense lol.

Also, I was wondering if a red theme would be available, like the Dark Blue theme. I prefer the original theme over the Dark Blue, but I would love to see a red one. If it's not possible, it's understandable lol

Glad your liking the theme. I have yet to install on my 4s due to macciti repo being down. As soon as I do I'll try to resolve the folder issue

Default Home Screen
    I'm having problems with the Home screen. I have the weather banner at the top of the screen and the pictures in the middle, but the icons are still shown in the default row orientation not around the perimeter of the picture. Any suggestions you can offer are very appreciated! Thanks.

-photo2.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kylie_hay View Post
    I'm having problems with the Home screen. I have the weather banner at the top of the screen and the pictures in the middle, but the icons are still shown in the default row orientation not around the perimeter of the picture. Any suggestions you can offer are very appreciated! Thanks.

-photo2.png
    Use iBlank. It creates blank icons to use as placeholders that don't interfere with the background. Check my attachments. You'll see the x next to the blank icon. The one without the Xs is how it looks normally.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327392522.342537.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1327392511.630599.jpg  

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast