Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Cydia Release) eXplos1on HD by June'sIphone/bAdGB

Does anyone have the wallpaper of the girl on the stool? It fits the theme well.

i noticed just now my snow cover4 doesnt working is there really a problem im running 4.3.3??? does anyone here experience same problem as mine?

Quote Originally Posted by craigsincl View Post
    here is the lionk for th mod kane has quoted above Big eXplos1on SS.theme.zip enjoy
    How do you change the the pics with that mod?

here is the lionk for th mod kane has quoted above Big eXplos1on SS.theme.zip enjoy
    OK,

I opened up the files, and was wondering where the weather and wallpaper came from. To me, I thought I had seen that in a theme somewhere, but after searching for IDK maybe an hour, I couldn't find it. Also, I was trying to put a few pictures of my own in the slideshow in Big eXplos1on SS.theme but didn't know how. I figure you pulled it out of the [email protected]~iphone psd but I couldn't figure out how to do it. If you could do it, I could send you the pics, or you could sort of help me through it. I appreciate all the help man. Your work is amazing.

the wallpaper and weather are from five stone HD and yeah cool if you wanna send me the pics you want ill get them sorted for you just pm me with a link to the pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by kane4lsu View Post
    OK,

I opened up the files, and was wondering where the weather and wallpaper came from. To me, I thought I had seen that in a theme somewhere, but after searching for IDK maybe an hour, I couldn't find it. Also, I was trying to put a few pictures of my own in the slideshow in Big eXplos1on SS.theme but didn't know how. I figure you pulled it out of the [email protected]~iphone psd but I couldn't figure out how to do it. If you could do it, I could send you the pics, or you could sort of help me through it. I appreciate all the help man. Your work is amazing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

kane4lsu (2011-06-25)

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

This theme is heavy i mixed it with one of junes other themes Quicksilver sb widget check it out.

This is the sickest mod I've seen to this theme!!! Great work mixin' it up. wish I knew the details to do the same!!
    StealthBravo is my Hero!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to justsanvy For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2011-06-29)

Thanks

Just tried to download the eXplos1on Dark Blue Mod..

I'm getting Hash Sum Mismatch... And holy crap 132.7MB

Should be fixed

Can anyone send me the videos bundle from an ipod?

Nice Review
    YouTube - ‪Explos1on HD Theme Review‬‏
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2011-07-09 at 07:18 AM.

Thanks

I just tried it again... Says the same thing.. It gets a little further in the download but says the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks12 View Post
    I just tried it again... Says the same thing.. It gets a little further in the download but says the same thing
    Strange I was able to Dl a few hours ago. Did you purchase the main package?

anybody make missing SBSettings icons yet? Like GV Send and Syslog & Insomnia

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    anybody make missing SBSettings icons yet? Like GV Send and Syslog & Insomnia
    Actually i miss out on 2, Display out and MyWi,(img 0558) But i also have another issue that i can't seem to solve maybe some one can help.
    As img 0559 is showing, not all icons are Explod1ng now i quess this has to do with Cydia more than with the team so it is not the worst thing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0558.png   -img_0559.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Strange I was able to Dl a few hours ago. Did you purchase the main package?
    Yep.. Purchased the main package through Cydia a week or three ago... I'm gonna try and download againa

Just Tried it again...

Last edited by Shanks12; 2011-07-10 at 04:53 AM.

I just want the weather widget without the image at the center. What do i edit in widget.html?

Quote Originally Posted by saltwarehouze View Post
    I just want the weather widget without the image at the center. What do i edit in widget.html?
    Remove the img scr for the images you don't want. They are all in the widget.html

iPhone? More like MyPhone Z_rock's Avatar
    Thanks

Holy Crap June!!!

Your theme was passed over bro. One of the better themes out there and it only has 16 pgs to it.

If I knew code better I'd do mods for it bro. It's really a shame. Awesome theme.

-photo-9-25-11-8-23-27-pm.png

-photo-9-25-11-8-23-36-pm.png

Twitter @Ant1soc1al
    Last edited by Z_rock; 2011-09-26 at 04:18 AM.

It is a shame, but the theme is very successful just not on mmi.

Very nice theme bro

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    Very nice theme bro
    Thanks bro!

Working to get the iOS5 addon uploaded to cydia tonight

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast