Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GAlien/GTron Springboard and LS/themes

iPhone? More like MyPhone usmcxmodmyi's Avatar
    Thanks

Default GAlien/GTron Release Springboard and LS/themes
    Hi guys, how is everyone doing? Some of you may know me from a few mods i posted on some threads but im fearly new here as far as posting stuff though i've been a follower for a while. Well i decided to make some Springboard and Lockscreen themes/Mods they will not be complete, meaning with UIImages and stuff of that nature due to time but i will try to release some unique stuff and will try to do my best so that you guys like them, most of it will be for $2.99 and always feel free to give your opinion and suggestions, and hopefully you guys like them enough to support me on this, thanks in advance and enjoy.

Here is some of the stuff you guys can get just specify which one you guys want when you make your donations so i know which one to send, thanks again.

GAlienCyan1...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_XYH3bvOew]YouTube - iPhone Theme GAlienCyan1[/ame]

GAlienLS...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rql4TG4bMRE]YouTube - iPhone LS/SB GalienCyanLS1[/ame]

GTron-ReDone...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coZ4-06Dfbw]YouTube - GTron-ReDone iPhone Theme/Mod[/ame]

My Paypal email is " [email protected] or direct link is...https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=7TBM3NYWSY4PL
    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0240.png   -img_0236.png  
    Last edited by usmcxmodmyi; 2011-05-14 at 07:55 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to usmcxmodmyi For This Useful Post:

bluespsych (2013-07-31), carlipods (2011-05-15), da"S"master (2011-05-15), Fattone66 (2011-05-15), sigit (2012-02-07)

Hey bro, mods look sick. I would love the first 2, but I can't have a paypal . But I can donate with amazon if you have an account Hope to see more amzing mods from you man

4. The Following User Says Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

usmcxmodmyi (2011-05-15)

wooooow!!!
    best theme LS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to carlipods For This Useful Post:

usmcxmodmyi (2011-05-15)

Thanks

Dont really know how that amazon way works

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Mod away...

Quote Originally Posted by usmcxmodmyi View Post
    Dont really know how that amazon way works

If you have an acc., I could donate to your account

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by da"S"master View Post
    Hey bro, mods look sick. I would love the first 2, but I can't have a paypal . But I can donate with amazon if you have an account Hope to see more amzing mods from you man
    By the way you dont have to have a PayPal account, you should be able to still donate with just a credit card no accaunt needed.

Mod away...

Could you do the first to in red please?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Could you do the first to in red please?
    Well some of the guys that know me here know im not such a big fan of color mods so im pretty sure some of the guys here will take care of that, and since i had already done plenty of red stuff which you can see on my youtube channel then i decided to go with the Cyan.But maybe i will look into it.

Mod away...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to usmcxmodmyi For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (2011-05-15)

Unhappy Galien Cyan1 LS/SB
    A bro,i bought these themes a couple of days ago.. They are 2 Awesome!!! But the lockscreen, I can't get the above heads to move.. looks like they are trying to appear where the one on the bottom is. Also how do u get the status bar on both? Please help.