Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dBar Colors

The bug is fixed, download the version 1.1-2 on the first post.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

Rypac1502 (2011-05-21)

EDIT : another bug (with the app grid) fixed.

You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

Loving the new color palette introduced in the latest version. Hope to see more!

One question: can I prolong the interval between each news entry display? Things
    are running a bit too fast for me now.

the current version of this theme that im running (1.1_3) just shows up as a black screen. the first version worked perfectly fine. i can still launch apps although none of the images work. I'm using an iPod touch 3rd gen running 4.1
    JB FTW!

Good update!

+1 for the comment from zumspass about news speed

- Thank you for tweaking the app grids - this looks so much better!
    - Something that is never mentioned but I appreciate the simplicity of what you do, down to naming conventions, folder structures etc - it makes modifying it much simplier!
    - Good start on Switch BG - must do something more with it going forward as it is a little out of place. That space looks like a good place for a horizontal scrolling area. (Not sure what for though lol)

Overall this is coming along NICELY!!

Pii
    Last edited by Pii; 2011-05-23 at 03:21 PM.

Okay, I'm still working on this. I've learnt how to use advanced actions, I'll post a video soon. This is my main dreamboard theme, I'll still be working on it as long as I will have ideas for it.
    BUT : I'm using some things (advanced actions) that may only work on DreamBoard 1.1.1 (beta). For now it's not a big problem but you might have to update in the future.

I think most people will be on 1.1.1 beta so theme away

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

aauspitz (2011-05-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Rigatony View Post
    Very nice, tres sympa.

Update : 2.0-1 : DreamBoard 1.1.1 strongly recommended !
    - A new view (with a nice animation) that shows the weather. You can enter your zip code like in Endroid right in the theme. This view show also the date.
    - When you change the background of the theme (there are two colors available for now), it's saved in a variable and restored when you relaunch the theme. Note : don't forget to check the permissions of the theme's folder. It must be "mobile/mobile" in iFile like shown on the first post.
    - Removed the QuickLock icon.
    - WIP : Mail, SMS, Phone and RSS icons should now show badges.
    - New preview image.

Important : iPhone users, when you are using the 2.0-1 version of this theme, does the iPod icon works ?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

General Hummel (2011-05-28)

Colors are really nice!

which file do I edit to formatt the time to 12 hr clock?

Thank you for awesome update. iPod icon on home screen works now.
    iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.1

Nice update Rigatony. Some nice layout transistions. I like it!

iPod working fine in ip4 4.2.1.

Found a bug - when using the alternative colors and opening the weather page, the docks (safari, mail, games etc) do not fade out.

Pii

Pii

i cant find widget.html on widget folder for v2.0.1.......

It's in Widgets/WeatherSetting.

i would love this in an english version, as well as seeing bitesms open up for the messages app. ik how to change it, but if u get an english version out let me know. also lmk if you need any help with creating or changing the english one. i know a bit about themeing but id love to help if youd need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_clean View Post
    i would love this in an english version, as well as seeing bitesms open up for the messages app. ik how to change it, but if u get an english version out let me know. also lmk if you need any help with creating or changing the english one. i know a bit about themeing but id love to help if youd need it.
    This theme is in english, download and try it.

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    This theme is in english, download and try it.
    where can i find an english version, and when i edit icon placements, they dont save when i hit the home button. not sure if anyone else has experienced this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_clean View Post
    where can i find an english version, and when i edit icon placements, they dont save when i hit the home button. not sure if anyone else has experienced this yet.
    Hey,

Everything is in the first post: the download link (in english) and the instructions to save your icons edits.

Hope this helps.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to aauspitz For This Useful Post:

Rigatony (2011-05-28)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast