Page 68 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    Seriously. this theme and its predecessor appleweb via of course dreamboard s the most revolutionary thing to ever happen to iphone themimg, maybe even iphone jailbraking in general. multi dimensional, limitless possibilities, kinda scary

im just glad to have been along for the ride from the near beginning cuz like i said b4, its gonna get crowded around here. the diehard winterboarders are starting to hibernate and soon will all be dreamboarding. this theme is apple to the freakin core.

i restored today and havent even installed wb. i have appleweb white, black and applecore. thats it.

ive often thought this addiction to themes is really just a search for that perfect theme. the ultimate fix.
    How much free memory you have that way? You at 4.3.3? Works fine?

Thanks thefinga, looking forward to see the new applecore

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Ole99 View Post
    @chevy...Thanks a lot for the FADED folder. Looks awesome on my phone, especially with the weather widget off and with transparent banners ;=)
    Any one know how to fix this? I applied the BG pic i wanted for lockscreen then deleted the overlay. Now this is what i get...Fugly! Please help!!
    Try adding a transparent image in place of overlay, but have it named what overlay was named...

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Try adding a transparent image in place of overlay, but have it named what overlay was named...
    Just tried that, but didn't work. Any other ideas?

Just tried that, but didn't work. Any other ideas?
    what lockscreen is that?

what lockscreen is that?
    It's the AppleCORE lockscreen i got from here. I just replaced the picture and deleted the overlay. Now I've tried what you said. I opened it up in PS and erased the overlay and saved under same name.

Thanks

new beta looks sharper???

It's the AppleCORE lockscreen i got from here. I just replaced the picture and deleted the overlay. Now I've tried what you said. I opened it up in PS and erased the overlay and saved under same name.
    sent pm

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

try this one...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

Turn it off and on in Winterboard for the change to take effect.

On a side note. Does anyone know how to point the weather setter to a different database? i.e I want it to pull data and save location changes to something other than Endroid. Is the digit code in the widget file specific to the Endroid theme and if so where would I find a different code generated by a different database?

Don't know if any of that makes sense. Anyway I've been running the animated weather I posted about all day with no memory leak. RAM above 300 unless I'm surfing, email, text etc...... I can't seem to get the weather setter to work with it though and I'm still struggling with the cloud animations, I can't seem to move them

Any input is appreciated.
    Last edited by Kr0NiK; 2011-05-18 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-18)

What the bundle ids
    Ifile
    Tunin radio
    Bitesms

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post

On a side note. Does anyone know how to point the weather setter to a different database? i.e I want it to pull data and save location changes to something other than Endroid. Is the digit code in the widget file specific to the Endroid theme and if so where would I find a different code generated by a different database?

Don't know if any of that makes sense. Anyway I've been running the animated weather I posted about all day with no memory leak. RAM above 300 unless I'm surfing, email, text etc...... I can't seem to get the weather setter to work with it though and I'm still struggling with the cloud animations, I can't seem to move them

On the weather, is that uniaw?does the animations have their own CSS, if so look at the container top position and decrease the number, if zero make negative number.

I just tried that, but still happening.
    On a side note, Damn those are some nice modifications

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ole99 For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (2011-05-18)

@snakema13,

i think

eu.heinelt.ifile
    com.alexanderben.RadioIn
    com.bitesms

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

On the weather, is that uniaw?does the animations have their own CSS, if so look at the container top position and decrease the number, if zero make negative number.
    It is but has been completely rewritten so it's not as much of a resource hog. I set the frame to -200 but they still run low, when I made the frame smaller the animations went micro lol. I dunno maybe I need to move it higher still.

I just tried that, but still happening.
    On a side note, Damn those are some nice modifications
    lol if you're talking about the icons they seem to get people in trouble with their significant others . My girl picked most of the pictures

@chevy...Thanks a lot for the FADED folder. Looks awesome on my phone, especially with the weather widget off and with transparent banners ;=)
    Any one know how to fix this? I applied the BG pic i wanted for lockscreen then deleted the overlay. Now this is what i get...Fugly! Please help!!
    Delete or rename the Widget.html in the lockscreen folder and insert the one in the attach and respring.do not forget to put the [email protected] in the wallpaper folder, it will work perfect.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by s_fathy; 2011-05-18 at 05:58 AM.

looks like others helped. u could just edit the html and remove the line for overlay
    or
    edit the css and edit overlt section by adding opacity 0 or display: none

Ok, bedtime. Got 12 hr shift tomoz...Oof!

Guys, first let me Congrats on an awesome theme!
    Unfortunately though I need help. Bought this theme and got it on my phone but some of the icons don't respond. Photos and camera and some other ones but can't remember which one. Any help would be much appreciated.
    HELP!

Banned
    Thanks

I'd like to input something in that chick thatz on the phone banner

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTattooKid For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (2011-05-18)

Page 68 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast