Page 60 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone i-Master's Avatar
    Thanks

@TheTattooKid Do you mean underneath each icon?

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by i-Master View Post
    @TheTattooKid Do you mean underneath each icon?
    Yes sir!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jerangie View Post
    THEFINGA : can you help me please, or i'm waiting to receive version 1.2 of your Applecore HD ?
    Sounds like it could be either a mobile substrate conflict or maybe you need a fresh install of DreamBoard.

This error is VERY rare, but the few that have had it were able to fix it with one of these solutions

I know that Mobile Notifier and Gridlock are 2 substrates that do not play nice with Dreamboard.

Also, try going into the Endroid theme and see if you can open the keyboard in there and set the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTattooKid View Post
    Yes sir!
    That video work for you yet?? ..lol I shouldn't say private..
    Last edited by thefinga; 2011-05-17 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone i-Master's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant play the video either, just says private every time i try to view.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to i-Master For This Useful Post:

kryptoshr (2011-05-17)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kryptoshr View Post
    i was just wondering if I can get Home/tool/media/games/Apps folder to open in new window just like Uptopia HD theme does.
    I know what ur talking. I actually have that theme (haven't used it in a while though because....because....well, u know!!!!! Hahaahaaa This theme is off the goddamn muthafcvken cheezy. Like BLAO!!!!!) Feel me?

Hit the thanks button if i helped you out.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2011-05-17 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    V1.2

Changes:
    - 20 dynamically loaded wallpapers to free tons of RAM
    - Icon caching
    - Badges (although the placement is a little off)
    - grey/white/transparent docks
    - wallpaper and dock scheme changes now SAVE after respring/reboot/theme change!

Action:

YouTube - AppleCORE HD V1.2

(ps... still adding more stuff.. not completely finished )
    Cant wait ...you will release it today?

Banned
    Thanks

I'll check again in a sec. The last time i did check? Negatory. (thatz a word i made up ) and u heard it hear 2nd!!! LMAO

EDIT: Just checked again and itz not workin
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2011-05-17 at 04:56 PM.

Is version 1.2 out?

Sorry seen my answer! Can't wait!
    Last edited by tunechi; 2011-05-17 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@TheTattooKid for real son LOL. I'm still a big ole NOOB at all this, but i am having a blast learning how to edit p-lists and messin' around with PS. I have been using my cousins for PS usually, but not with them atm. Hence the chitty photoshop skills^^ Yeah bro when you get if i can help, just ask.

Sounds like it could be either a mobile substrate conflict or maybe you need a fresh install of DreamBoard.

This error is VERY rare, but the few that have had it were able to fix it with one of these solutions

I know that Mobile Notifier and Gridlock are 2 substrates that do not play nice with Dreamboard.

Also, try going into the Endroid theme and see if you can open the keyboard in there and set the weather.

I installed the theme endroid

I did appear on my keyboard to define weather code, I type "set" and I see my city that appears below the keyboard but does not want from

and when I "reboot" everything disappears again

sorry for the translation via google but I'm French.

Version 1.2 will be available soon. sick of this problem, if I restore my phone every time .. boring

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell1471 View Post
    Thank u x I didn't make that it was chevy

Sent from my iPhone using ModMy
    oh ok, thanks!

I'll check again in a sec. The last time i did check? Negatory. (thatz a word i made up ) and u heard it hear 2nd!!! LMAO
    The word negatory has been around for a very long time.

Im still having issues with the permissions and the folders not keeping my apps... Ive set the permissions to Apply Hierarchy to on:
    Owner to Mobile
    Group to mobile
    User, group and world to RWE

When I leave iFile and go back in, the Apply hierarchy goes back to off...

Also, does anyone have any issues with iBlanks not staying deleted? I went back to SB and tried to delete them but they keep coming back.
    If you think Im serious, thats funny.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ole99 View Post
    @TheTattooKid for real son LOL. I'm still a big ole NOOB at all this, but i am having a blast learning how to edit p-lists and messin' around with PS. I have been using my cousins for PS usually, but not with them atm. Hence the chitty photoshop skills^^ Yeah bro when you get if i can help, just ask.

No doubt. I actually have a ps disc. I was supposed to get a macbook pro this week, but itz not gonna happen. Gonna be outta BK for a min. Gotta handle dat laptop biz when i get back.
    From what i read it takes some basic understanding of what ur already doing. Then after that, maybe a little experimentation.

Watch how i write this next part (lmao) I got mad stupid dumb bright ideas for themes.
    I'll get dat crack-a-lackin as soon as da laptop pops off. Then i'm gonna be on some Obi-Wan Kenobi shlt. Mad reclusive. Honing my power and shlt.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2011-05-17 at 05:16 PM.

video says private! Can't view it?

I'm grabbing at straws here, but it may be a DreamStore issue.

I can't go so far as to restore. For me thatz a drastic measure. But i will be turning off "some" substrates and deleting muchos appos

edit: I'm still trying to decide whether or not to upgrade dreamboard. I don't wanna loose shlt!!!
    I updated db didn't lose anything. Even so just backup first. No worries. As far as mobile subs I don't even know about some of them it's worse then my windows services

My own lockscreen may be the real culprit w/o any wb im at 140-150

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Turb02 View Post

Im still having issues with the permissions and the folders not keeping my apps... Ive set the permissions to Apply Hierarchy to on:
    Owner to Mobile
    Group to mobile

Also, does anyone have any issues with iBlanks not staying deleted? I went back to SB and tried to delete them but they keep coming back.
    My apply hierarchy button is always turned off when I go into the folders but I'm having no issues with apps staying put.
    Use the iblank app itself to delete the blanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ole99 View Post
    Not sure how to fix yet, but here's the transparent version!

Grrr I suck at this PS sh**t!!!

my attempt. looks a little better on dark backgrounds

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

Owner to Mobile
    Group to mobile

Make sure the theme isn't running when you change the permissions, change to springboard and then do it.

I had the blanks awhile back after some tweak update. Do a net search, there are some files you need to delete but don't remember where.

Anyone able to make a Words with friends banner? I royally suck at icon creation...

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Make sure the theme isn't running when you change the permissions, change to springboard and then do it.

I had the blanks awhile back after some tweak update. Do a net search, there are some files you need to delete but don't remember where.
    I did delete them from SB with no theme running. Ill redownload iBlanks and try to delete them from the app itself. Othen than this effort, Ive go no clue as to what to search for in iFile from root.
    Last edited by Turb02; 2011-05-17 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If you think Im serious, thats funny.

Banned
    Thanks

Datz funny cause this chick i know, which is a psyhco-genius insists there is no such word. I said it. Never heard anyone else say, so i claimed it as mine. Kinda like the shrunken Daffy Duck did with that big azz diamond he didn't wanna give up

Owner to Mobile
    Group to mobile

This happens to everybody. Don't sweat it it. This happens when the package doesn't have the permissions already set. With this theme u shouldn't have to worry about that. There's speculation that some substrates are interfering. Check backa coulple of pages. Itz explained whut u should do.

Not familiar with that issue. I'd just reset my phone to the latest firmware regardless if there is a jailbreak for it or not. JUST KIDDING!!!

As far as the permissions and shlt...Did you buy off paypal and it took you to some other shlt that took you to some other shlt? And what you downloaded was a deb file? If so, permissions are already set. Instant install. Automatically set up where it should be.
    . .

Page 60 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast