Page 40 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AppleCORE HD

  1. #781
    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Anybody?
    i have mine set to 0.2 u may lose the animation
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to rickybobby For This Useful Post:

    tunechi (2011-05-16)

  3. #782
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    For badges to work a section of code has to be added to the plist. Wynd updates Endroid when he does a DB update so it shows how it works. At some point I'm planning on adding the code for badges as well as conditionals. Did you see his tap screen to change wallpapers yet?

    Not worth it until he finishes this latest beta though, he keeps rewriting the commands and code so they work better.
    yes,i see it.... i will said this is the best theme for DB at the moment...




    and the Endroid badge is work....

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (2011-05-16)

  5. #783
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Okay if I want to get rid of something like the banner area with the weather and replace it do I do it in the theme .plist or the current .plist?
    it should be toggles at the top to turn them off
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

  6. #784
    My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ModMyi threads
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 413 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    yes,i see it.... i will said this is the best theme for DB at the moment...
    be careful bro..
    i said that when i tried appleWeb...
    since i haven't been able to go back to winterboard theme...
    i'm adicted for DB theme lol

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to romg78 For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (2011-05-16), Kr0NiK (2011-05-16), rumcajs (2011-05-16)

  8. #785
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rickybobby View Post
    it should be toggles at the top to turn them off
    lol she's cooking up a different widget for that area, it's what she does oh so well. That's why she's the bomb and widget queen.

    And I want whatever she's doing lol. Andddddd we have Chg here now too, all kinds of crazy going to happen to this theme

    Quote Originally Posted by romg78 View Post
    be careful bro..
    i said that when i tried appleWeb...
    since i haven't been able to go back to winterboard theme...
    i'm adicted for DB theme lol
    lol me too. Only DS and Invader left on my phone now. Oh and G10's Chromium because I LUUUUUVVVVVVVVV chrome.
    Last edited by Kr0NiK; 2011-05-16 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-05-16), chg128 (2011-05-16), romg78 (2011-05-16)

  10. #786
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    Looking for second beta tester for ipad version of this theme.
    this is not fake .. this is approved by TheFinga and all of his themes will be made for ipad from now on.
    look in the ipad section for this theme..
    pm me if intrested

    greetz

  11. #787
    Lovin' this theme. Still tweaking it to the way I want it.

    It's draining the life out of my battery, anybody notice that also?
    I didn't have any issues with apple web v2, I even deleted that theme from dreamboard but it didn't make a difference.
    Any suggestions? Delete the rss feeds?

    TIA

  12. #788
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    lol she's cooking up a different widget for that area, it's what she does oh so well. That's why she's the bomb and widget queen.

    And I want whatever she's doing lol. Andddddd we have Chg here now too, all kinds of crazy going to happen to this theme



    lol me too. Only DS and Invader left on my phone now. Oh and G10's Chromium because I LUUUUUVVVVVVVVV chrome.
    Haha How did you know?

    And answer the question please. lol
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-05-16 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #789
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by take_notez View Post
    Lovin' this theme. Still tweaking it to the way I want it.

    It's draining the life out of my battery, anybody notice that also?
    I didn't have any issues with apple web v2, I even deleted that theme from dreamboard but it didn't make a difference.
    Any suggestions? Delete the rss feeds?

    TIA
    It's the animated weather. If you're using the lock screen double or triple the usage. Just because you hide the widget doesn't turn it off, it still runs, you just can't see it. Could change to the non animated weather and use a static lock screen.

  14. #790
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    It's the animated weather. If you're using the lock screen double or triple the usage. Just because you hide the widget doesn't turn it off, it still runs, you just can't see it. Could change to the non animated weather and use a static lock screen.
    Yeah kills the RAM too.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (2011-05-16)

  16. #791
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Haha How did you know?

    And answer the question please. lol
    edit Current. Once you know it works you can copy it to theme plist. Reset erases Current and makes a new one based off theme plist.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-05-16)

  18. #792
    im trying so hard to remove the blue borders around my transparent icons with no luck anyone care to help
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

  19. #793
    Okay so if I copy the theme .plist and rename it current I can use that to edit if I'm getting it.

  20. #794
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Okay so if I copy the theme .plist and rename it current I can use that to edit if I'm getting it.
    yes
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

  21. #795
    Quote Originally Posted by rickybobby View Post
    yes
    Cool Thanks that helps.

  22. #796
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Okay so if I copy the theme .plist and rename it current I can use that to edit if I'm getting it.
    Could, but it will be slightly different. Go into DB and select the theme then hit edit. do whatever and hit home button. Your Current is now built from whatever you did.

    That's what I use to edit changes, then if I screw up just drop the copy of current back in and respring and no more blackscreen

    Quote Originally Posted by rickybobby View Post
    im trying so hard to remove the blue borders around my transparent icons with no luck anyone care to help
    Are you using the PSD? If so just remove the stroke on the background.
    Last edited by Kr0NiK; 2011-05-16 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-05-16), chevymusclecar (2011-05-16), chg128 (2011-05-16), LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-16), rumcajs (2011-05-16)

  24. #797
    Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    Ipad version comming soon

    from now on official ports from this theme and all upcoming from thefinga to the ipad by me

    check out http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-new-sk...lecore-hd.html

    RELEASE COMMING SOON! looking for testers
    i would like to beta test

  25. #798
    I tried making some dock tiles off the PSDs provided, but they didn't have the border. Am I missing something? I know, I'm still noob with PS.

  26. #799
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    It's the animated weather. If you're using the lock screen double or triple the usage. Just because you hide the widget doesn't turn it off, it still runs, you just can't see it. Could change to the non animated weather and use a static lock screen.

    I understand the part of hiding the widget, but wouldn't deleting it altogether help?
    Also not using any lockscreen, so think it is the animated weather. After u mentioned that, all the other themes with animated weather I tried did a number on battery life.

  27. #800
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by take_notez View Post
    I understand the part of hiding the widget, but wouldn't deleting it altogether help?
    Also not using any lockscreen, so think it is the animated weather. After u mentioned that, all the other themes with animated weather I tried did a number on battery life.
    Sure deleting it will help. But there is a static weather widget in the folders, HTC_2. If you change the plist to point to that it won't load the animated weather and you still have a widget that is easier on RAM and battery. Up to you.

    All the animated weather widgets have something called leaking, basically they are not efficient so they use more ram and battery than they should. I have one that has virtually no leak but haven't had time to change the code to see how it does on install.
    Last edited by Kr0NiK; 2011-05-16 at 01:45 AM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    nealh (2011-05-16)

Page 40 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •