Page 28 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    1-banners needs to be made with transparent BG

2-to use current banners without BG(transparent) rename BannerBack.png image in Images folder to BannerBack1.png for example if you want top and bottom docks to be transparent rename NavDock.png and Dock.png the same way...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Transparent BG is this the last one on the PSD??

Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    few more screens....

awesome. been waiting on the black mod. mind sharing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    +1 ...this dont look good ...how to extand width edge of widget?
    in widget.html weatherframe width is 316, change it to larger number

also in style.css

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trolling For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-05-15)

Will be looking forward to the ui for this theme
    Thanks for such nice themes finga
    And to everyone else who no doubt I'll be asking for some help as I'm gonna try and have a play with this theme myself

Nevermind I got it working!

all my black icons and buttons....grab it if u like it...
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

anig (2011-05-15), carolinamic (2011-05-15), chevymusclecar (2011-05-15), deeboy2 (2011-05-15), Dexy88 (2011-05-15), dirty_saint (2011-05-15), gre13 (2011-09-06), kai312 (2011-05-15), Kaospassageraren (2011-05-15), Keshakeke22 (2011-05-18), meatholes (2011-05-15), nik1975 (2011-05-15), rumcajs (2011-05-15), TheTattooKid (2011-05-15), Trolling (2011-05-15), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    in widget.html weatherframe width is 316, change it to larger number

also in style.css
    I change it but nothing ...it's same

Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    all my black icons and buttons....grab it if u like it...
    awesome! thanks.

what theme are you using for your wifi icons?

@Dexy88, i think u have to change it in the Current.plist also....

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_saint View Post
    awesome! thanks.

what theme are you using for your wifi icons?
    z|ui UI
    Last edited by LuCiFeRkO; 2011-05-15 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yep, probably weatherframe in plist

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Need help. Trying to change the color of my city and desc I've tried in the HTC stylesheet (same way I did temp) but for some reason it won't take. Any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    And to everyone else who no doubt I'll be asking for some help as I'm gonna try and have a play with this theme myself

Your welcome everyone!...

....And the gears are already turning for the next theme.... have a few ideas, and it will be made for the new dreamboard. Not an apple theme either. totally different

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Need help. Trying to change the color of my city and desc I've tried in the HTC stylesheet (same way I did temp) but for some reason it won't take. Any ideas?
    city and title are linked in the javascript and the variable used in the CSS for both is actually title. they can't be colored seperately. they are one variable

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Anybody??
    Check your permissions. You may have to set them again on the theme folder through iFile.

In iFile, once the theme has been saved in the Dreamboard folder, click the little arrow all the way to the right for the AppleCORE HD folder to enter the folder properties. (Make sure your doing this on the AppleCORE HD folder right inside the Dreamboard folder)

1. Toggle apply hierarchally to ON
    2. Scroll down a bit to ownership permissions and set both Owner and Group to MOBILE
    3. In the next section below that, set access permissions to READ, WRITE and EXECUTE for all 3 groups

Click DONE
    Last edited by thefinga; 2011-05-15 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-05-15), rjrankin83 (2011-05-15), rumcajs (2011-05-15)

Ok there are a few things I want to do that I'm having some trouble with so far. I would like to delete the sub menus for sms messages, calendar, navigation, and email. I would also like to add a sub menu to camera. Any advise on that?

yep, probably weatherframe in plist
    I find it in plist ,and change it to number like number in css and widget but nothing .... what to do ?

Finga can you help please ?

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    inside Dreamboard/AppleCOREHD/Images you find BannerBack and BannerBackGrey change BannerBack to BannerBackGrey and BannerBackGrey to BannerBack for example. Then the grey will come up default however the toggle will be reversed

Hopefully this makes sense
    thanks but there are 4 files actually that i need to change
    BannerBack, Dock, NavDock, and DockToggle

Any ideas how to change the weather information to Japanese Language? cheers
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066377445.png

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

I feel bad for asking Kronik to put together my lock idea but the I went and did my own anyway. I trust he will add some nice touches though. Thanks brother.

This is designed for customization. Use style.css to adjust weather elements and use lock.css to adjust clock and date element. Different text colors will work betther on lighter backgrounds.

Use any LockBackground u want by replacing the one in the /wallpaper folder.

Make your own Overlay if you want as well (kronik?) also in the /wallpaper folder.

Location is the same as springboard, whatever is set.

Thanks Ian Nicoll for uniaw, thanks theFinga for the awesomeness you have brought to my iphone and injecting some much need life into the theming world. thanks again Kronik.

file attached very important, you must copy the Animations folder from Applecore/Widgets/HTC into the applcorelock folder File is too big and Im too lazy to use mediafire.
    Looks great big guy. Other is in your pm, I didn't want to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post

You'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Your welcome everyone!...

....And the gears are already turning for the next theme.... have a few ideas, and it will be made for the new dreamboard. Not an apple theme either. totally different

city and title are linked in the javascript and the variable used in the CSS for both is actually title. they can't be colored seperately. they are one variable

Check your permissions. You may have to set them again on the theme folder through iFile.

In iFile, once the theme has been saved in the Dreamboard folder, click the little arrow all the way to the right for the AppleCORE HD folder to enter the folder properties. (Make sure your doing this on the AppleCORE HD folder right inside the Dreamboard folder)

1. Toggle apply hierarchally to ON
    2. Scroll down a bit to ownership permissions and set both Owner and Group to MOBILE
    3. In the next section below that, set access permissions to READ, WRITE and EXECUTE for all 3 groups

Click DONE
    I am running the latest DB version and with version prior to it, I could no longer edit the theme and add more apps to Tools, Games, Media.

I double checked the permissions and they are fine.

I add the app to the folder and hit HOME but the app is lost. Very odd. I resprung several times with no luck. I cant add anything to my TOOLS,MEDIA, GAMES folders.
    Last edited by nealh; 2011-05-15 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Can you share your wallpaper..thats bizarre stupid autocorrect on the ipad
    where can i get that wifi icon? i like it.....thanks
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066377445.png

Quote Originally Posted by sknet View Post
    where can i get that wifi icon? i like it.....thanks
    This is statusbar theme in iNavHD

Page 28 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast