Page 27 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Can't edit my icons in the folders all of a sudden. I can put them where I want them, but once I hit the home to to save them, they are not in there. They are in the same place as they were before I restored my phone. I don't have all the apps I had before the restore no more, could that be the problem?

someone tell me how to fix the weather frames??? doesnt match with the wallpaper 320x480
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -009.png  

can someone please do appshopper banner and evernote icon for dock
    thanks in advance

What do I change in ifile to select which app each icon launches? I'd like to make the mobilerss icon launch netnewswire instead.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Y2HBK View Post
    What do I change in ifile to select which app each icon launches? I'd like to make the mobilerss icon launch netnewswire instead.
    Go in to current.plist and find launch "bundlename for mobilerss" and change to launch bundlename for netnewswire..
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaospassageraren For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2011-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by elchlngon View Post
    my bitesms works now
    how did you get your weather like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    Go in to current.plist and find launch "bundlename for mobilerss" and change to launch bundlename for netnewswire..
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Can you share your wallpaper..thats bizarre stupid autocorrect on the ipad
    The wallpaper came with the theme also, it's in the wallpapers folder. Just rename them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -extrawall11.jpg   -extrawall11thumb.png  
    Last edited by kai312; 2011-05-15 at 12:50 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kai312 For This Useful Post:

nealh (2011-05-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone donaglia's Avatar
    Thanks

...BELLISSIMO!really a great work..of course after apple web,I've bought this too..and now I'm studying the thread to learn "how to" everything!
    - but..I don't see if is possible to choose between hd weather and traditional weather app as in appleweb,and to make it run by default..is not possible?

Does anyone have any Transparent Dock icons they wouldn't mind sharing? and does anyone know how to make the Clock/Rss feed transparent behind the Letters?

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell1471 View Post
    thank you its for facely hd and it looks ok but your welcome to use if u want

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyicould you please share your Facebook banner with me please
    Thankyou

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post
    functions.zip
    changed functions.js HTC_2 German Translation
    seems easy enough.. I'll do some testing later

Quote Originally Posted by TheTattooKid View Post
    Anyone gonna mod the "menu" buttons i.e. Home, Tools, Media,and Apps the way it was done in appleweb? with the glow?
    I might try some stuff with these... not sure if i want to mod them though, kinda like the contrast they give to the theme in the silver/white look. But I'll try some stuff out

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    I got this last night but this am I crashed my iPod and had to restore twice 4.3.3 sucks. Dreamstore really needs away to remember what you bought,lol I've paid twice for this. So give a little bit and I hope to be modding with the rest of you.Gotta get everything back first.
    If you would like, I can refund the second purchase.

Theres never a need to purchase more than once everyone. Just email me at [email protected], and I'll find your information in my invoices and send another download link right away for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by donaglia View Post
    ...BELLISSIMO!really a great work..of course after apple web,I've bought this too..and now I'm studying the thread to learn "how to" everything!
    - but..I don't see if is possible to choose between hd weather and traditional weather app as in appleweb,and to make it run by default..is not possible?
    I didn't create a "toggable" button for that change because too many people did not want to make the 1/2 second change after rebooting or respringing... lol

To change that, you can just change the BundleID for the app in the plist. Just do a search in the plist for com.apple.weather and change it to the BundleID you would like
    Last edited by thefinga; 2011-05-15 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

nealh (2011-05-15), TheTattooKid (2011-05-15)

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

just ported this WONDERFULL theme to the ipad!
    here's a link : http://modmyi.com/forums/ipad-new-sk...lecore-hd.html

possible approval thefinga?

Quote Originally Posted by kaikai312 View Post
    The wallpaper came with the theme also, it's in the wallpapers folder. Just rename them.
    I did not notice the wallpaper folder.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

kai312 (2011-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    If you would like, I can refund the second purchase.
    No no it was my problem. But you can always give me the link to your other theme By the way IE9 hates your download link it only partially downloads.

It would be nice to see Chevys mash up with my widget Chevy?
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-05-15 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Updated

I feel bad for asking Kronik to put together my lock idea but the I went and did my own anyway. I trust he will add some nice touches though. Thanks brother.

This is designed for customization. Use style.css to adjust weather elements and use lock.css to adjust clock and date element. Different text colors will work betther on lighter backgrounds.

Use any LockBackground u want by replacing the one in the /wallpaper folder.

Make your own Overlay if you want as well (kronik?) also in the /wallpaper folder.

Location is the same as springboard, whatever is set.

Thanks Ian Nicoll for uniaw, thanks theFinga for the awesomeness you have brought to my iphone and injecting some much need life into the theming world. thanks again Kronik.

file attached very important, you must copy the Animations folder from Applecore/Widgets/HTC into the applcorelock folder File is too big and Im too lazy to use mediafire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1243.png   -img_1239.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Trolling; 2011-05-15 at 07:37 AM.

21. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Trolling For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-05-15), chevymusclecar (2011-05-15), deeboy2 (2011-05-15), Dexy88 (2011-05-15), DTan (2011-05-15), dudeski (2011-05-15), kai312 (2011-05-15), kakojan (2011-05-15), Kaospassageraren (2011-05-15), Kr0NiK (2011-05-15), nealh (2011-05-15), rumcajs (2011-05-15), shellbell1471 (2011-05-15), skiptowncat (2011-05-15), TheTattooKid (2011-05-15), tunechi (2011-05-15), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-15)

Default <.>

Thanx Guys...

few more screens....

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

anig (2011-05-15), AWSUM (2011-05-15), rumcajs (2011-05-15)

Quote Originally Posted by elchlngon View Post
    someone tell me how to fix the weather frames??? doesnt match with the wallpaper 320x480
    +1 ...this dont look good ...how to extand width edge of widget?

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Can't edit my icons in the folders all of a sudden. I can put them where I want them, but once I hit the home to to save them, they are not in there. They are in the same place as they were before I restored my phone. I don't have all the apps I had before the restore no more, could that be the problem?
    Anybody??

Page 27 of 217 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast