Page 209 of 217 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgers123 View Post
    Ok, here goes. My problem is that when removing the entries to netflix and sling in the banner section, I thought that they would just disappear and let dropbox move upwards in the scrolling area. But doing so leaves me with two white empty placeholders between gamecenter and dropbox, and I don't know how to get rid of them. I've searched this thread from start to end and back again and as much as google is my friend, that didn't bring a solution either. Anyone know how to remove the two placeholders?

And as for the launchers, will removing the lines from the plist for e.g. skyfire remove it completely from the submenu of the internet launcher or am I facing the same problem as with the banners? Since I don't have a need for some of the apps prepared, I rather just get rid of them:-).

Hopefully someone can help out,

Best regards,

Dodgers.
    first why remove them? theres alot more banners to replace them! not 100% sure it would work cause i never seen anybody want to remove them before but did u remove from both plist?

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    first why remove them? theres alot more banners to replace them! not 100% sure it would work cause i never seen anybody want to remove them before but did u remove from both plist?
    Yeah removed the entries from both plists. The reason is simply that I'm pretty anal about removing junk that I don't need or have use for;-). For instance there are three browser choices and since I'm happy with safari, skyfire and icab is just clutter. Same thing goes for netflix and sling.

Hey Chevy, can you tell me where I can find the instructions on how to install faded. I downloaded the widget from the link but cant find the full instructions. Sorry if this has been explained numerous times already. Thank you.

Hi guys! I dont know the plist files 's language. But i have been able to modify Appleweb v2 black due to erase the icons that i don't use and add icons banner and widgets that i use. I wuold put in the theme also the Applecore hd theme' s dock area (as the images attached). I tried with cut-copy to modify the plist (with attention to modify the theme's name) but the the theme doesn't work in the dock area. Somebody can help me to understand how does it work then i'll modify with my images. Can you help me? Thanks and see you soon.[IMG]cUtenti\Cristian\Desktop\Senza titolo-1.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by LT062 View Post
    Hey Chevy, can you tell me where I can find the instructions on how to install faded. I downloaded the widget from the link but cant find the full instructions. Sorry if this has been explained numerous times already. Thank you.
    Think it in this zip bro. Will have to add .zip to the downloaded file.

https://files.me.com/jticeson/iqfho2

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys, just wanted to ask, what is the best ColorKeyboard theme that you all are using with this theme? I've seen Kronik's keyboards on pg. 249-250, but they look to work well with a black mod of the theme. I'm looking for a good ColorKeyboard for the original white AppleCORE. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a nice matching keyboard? Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Go rate this theme in The Theme Outlet! Star rating system is live now!

KrONIKs , I installed your MP style dock buttons, but i don't see one for Modmyi. Can you help me with getting one. Thanks
    Also can anyone tell me how to install live weather banner.
    Last edited by LT062; 2011-08-25 at 12:53 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LT062 View Post
    KrONIKs , I installed your MP style dock buttons, but i don't see one for Modmyi. Can you help me with getting one. Thanks
    Also can anyone tell me how to install live weather banner.
    Here you go. Not sure why they weren't in the original download.

Enjoy...
    -modmyibutton.png -modmyibutton2.png

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

All these icons and changes I may have to play with theme again

Thanks KrONiK.

How is this baby doing? Great theme!
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    How is this baby doing? Great theme!
    pretty dead lately

Thanks

Yes it has been

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Frank is planning the update for the latest dreamboard version..

AppleWEb HD has been updated

Sit tight
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 2011-09-02 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post

Sit tight
    Good news thanks man!!
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Thanks

"Sitting tight"

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    what you want can be done quite easily, but requires you to edit the plist. can you do that?

look at the top quicklaunch section. you will see that individual apps like settings have a piece of code that begins something like
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>launch com.apple.Preferences</string>

whilst the submenus like phone begin with
    <dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>hide QuickLaunchArea</string>
    <string>show PhoneIconSubmenu</string>

and thenhave a further section lower down with that submenu name that lists all the apps inside of that "folder"

so if you want to replace the entire phones submenu with just the phone app, copy the section for a single app (like the settings section). then just change the x position to where you want it to be (they go in increments of 60 you can put it where your current phones submenu is) and replace the launch code for settings with the one for phone and change the icon from settings to phone.

if you want to do the opposite and replace a single item with a menu (for your photo apps) do the reverse. Copy one of the areas of code that opens a submenu (like phones), change the icon and x position. However for that you will also have to scroll down and find that submenu section and change the apps that launch in there.

It sounds like the easiest thing for you to do would be to use the current phones submenu for your photos (just change the icon and then change the pps that open in the phones submenu section to your photos apps.) and replace your single camera app with the single phone app

so youre replacing camera with phone (icon and launch code) in the single app section (camera) of the quicklaunch area and replacing the icon in phones submenu from phone to camera in the same area, then changing what apps open in the phonessubmenu section.
    hope that made some sense.

edit* make sure you make a backup of your current plist because if you make mistakes with the code youll get a black screen and need to put your old file back. If you cant edit the plist send it to me with instructions of what you want and ill do it for you.
    New to this forum. Just wanted to say hello to everyone on this great forum & thanks to Marko111 for the easy to follow directions. New to modding Dreamboard themes. Does anyone know where I could find a "SMS TEXT" banner to place under the "IPHONE4" banner? Appreciate all help.

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Go rate this theme in The Theme Outlet! Star rating system is live now!
    Voted earlier my bro! Way to go with the theme outlet frank! Awesome stuff bro!

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post

Sit tight
    Has it??? Just a matter of time for this one then! Yes!

I didn't need netflix, itunes or dropbox on the dropdown menus so I deleted the entries from current.plist, but now I just have empty spaces where they used to be. How can I consolidate the list so it doesn't have any empty spaces? Thanks,

Nevermind, just created alternated for other apps I actually use. Thanks anyways....
    Last edited by samhfoley; 2011-09-04 at 09:36 AM.

Page 209 of 217 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211 ... LastLast