Page 190 of 217 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AppleCORE HD

  1. #3781
    @bombmom, you like my new signature?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-06-25)

  3. #3782
    Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    @bombmom, you like my new signature?
    Yep I do, lol

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    Moose0704 (2011-06-24)

  5. #3783
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Yep I do, lol

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-06-25)

  7. #3784
    Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    definitely wrong section to ask such a questions mate.....
    I somewhat disagree. Despite the rest of the forum being completely dead (I can't count how many threads I've asked in the proper section with ZERO responses)...the big point is that I thought I read that iOS 5 was not friendly with this theme. So if that's the case, perhaps it's worth it to upgrade to 4.2.8. If it works ok, maybe it's worth it just to wait a bit.

    On another note...

    Can anyone make me the button MONEY instead of GAMES? I have all my games in other menus. But the PSD wasn't included. Stock style just saying MONEY instead.

  8. #3785
    Hi bombmom

    Trolling OR bombmom can u help me I install the Metal BDG wallpaper ,but my setup does not look like yours .can u please tell me what i need to change an adjust in my plist


    thanks

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to snakema13 For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-06-25)

  10. #3786
    To do mine EVERYTHING has to be changed. I don't have a normal plist anymore because Ive been updating it for the latest dreamboard but I'll look and PM you some rough numbers.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    snakema13 (2011-06-25)

  12. #3787
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    So this is what I have so far with the appleCore Metal inspired by Floppy and Trolling...
    kr0NIK's weather setter working, aniweather working ( needs a bit of PS ), kr0NIK/ Max Pain buttons looking good



    Next up static weather/billboard
    That is VERY sick! Any possible chance of sharing? I know there'd have to be a few people sign off on it, but I know I'd sure like it. And couldn't do it alone

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-06-25), Hosko817 (2011-06-27)

  14. #3788
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    To do mine EVERYTHING has to be changed. I don't have a normal plist anymore because Ive been updating it for the latest dreamboard but I'll look and PM you some rough numbers.
    thank look forward

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to snakema13 For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-06-25)

  16. #3789
    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    That is VERY sick! Any possible chance of sharing? I know there'd have to be a few people sign off on it, but I know I'd sure like it. And couldn't do it alone
    Thanks but as I said in a earlier post I've been updating my plist so all I can give is rough numbers to get you started. I think all the buttons were shared by kr0NIK. The wallpaper you would have to ask Trolling because I only have pieces of it left.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (2011-06-25), rjrankin83 (2011-06-25)

  18. #3790
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Thanks but as I said in a earlier post I've been updating my plist so all I can give is rough numbers to get you started. I think all the buttons were shared by kr0NIK. The wallpaper you would have to ask Trolling because I only have pieces of it left.
    Yeah I have the buttons and I believe Trolling shared the wallpaper above. Just a few questions for a nudge in the right direction. Did you have to resize Kroniks weather mod? On second thought all I'd really need is a little extra time and assistance with positioning the weather. If you could be so kind as to fwd that PM to me as well I'd really appriciate it?

  19. #3791
    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Yeah I have the buttons and I believe Trolling shared the wallpaper above. Just a few questions for a nudge in the right direction. Did you have to resize Kroniks weather mod? On second thought all I'd really need is a little extra time and assistance with positioning the weather. If you could be so kind as to fwd that PM to me as well I'd really appriciate it?
    Check your PM

  20. #3792
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Check your PM
    Did you get the backgrounds fixed? I'm back at my comp if you need any help.

  21. #3793
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Did you get the backgrounds fixed? I'm back at my comp if you need any help.
    If you mean the weather ones I haven't even started that yet,lol I'm going to look at that after changing my code over for the new dreamboard(think animations) but Thanks. Oh I dont know the small weather didn't show hi/low It dud fir me as you can see in the pic.

  22. #3794
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    If you mean the weather ones I haven't even started that yet,lol I'm going to look at that after changing my code over for the new dreamboard(think animations) but Thanks. Oh I dont know the small weather didn't show hi/low It dud fir me as you can see in the pic.
    Yeah I noticed, looks nice too. I'll have to work it into the large version. Or maybe not, the small can be resized I suppose since you got the setter to work with it.

  23. #3795
    Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    Hey LuCi or anyone, what folder do you put these png's in?

  24. #3796
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Yeah I noticed, looks nice too. I'll have to work it into the large version. Or maybe not, the small can be resized I suppose since you got the setter to work with it.
    lol, I thought I had it working but I just noticed that I still had the HTC line in my plist so it was pulling from there so I switched it and now I can't get it to update

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (2011-06-25)

  26. #3797
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Check your PM
    Thanks. Where would I place the banner location? Is it under timedock1?
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-06-25 at 05:20 AM.

  27. #3798
    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Thanks. Where would I place the banner location? Is it under timedock1?
    It's more down towards the bottom of the plist.Look for something that you know you have in your banner view like game center or sling.

  28. #3799
    Quote Originally Posted by petshop View Post
    Hey LuCi or anyone, what folder do you put these png's in?
    into your current winterboard theme that you use for the user interface...under UIImages
    Last edited by LuCiFeRkO; 2011-06-25 at 05:40 AM.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (2011-06-25)

  30. #3800
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    got some work to figure out
    -photo.png

Page 190 of 217 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •