Page 184 of 217 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by olsen185 View Post
    Can't wait for the new theme!!! When do you plan to release it?
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo619 View Post
    ok, i take it back, that might actually top applecore hahaha! Good job Finga! When are you planning on releasing this beast?
    I HOPE by next weekend. But maybe even sooner. Depends on how much I'm able to get done day to day..lol .. when my 5 year old isn't here all day its nice, but that doesn't happen much. Plus I'm a perfectionist, so I get a lil picky and change things til they're perfect

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

mondo619 (2011-06-22), Moose0704 (2011-06-22)

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    I HOPE by next weekend. But maybe even sooner. Depends on how much I'm able to get done day to day..lol .. when my 5 year old isn't here all day its nice, but that doesn't happen much. Plus I'm a perfectionist, so I get a lil picky and change things til they're perfect
    Well don't take it the wrong way but I hope your little one has LOTS of play days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SevenThirteen View Post
    Hey Chevy, do you still have your 9x9 plist? the link seems to be down...
    Here it is bro!

9x9 Banner Only Plist. This will replace your entire banner section! Make a back up of your plist before attempting to utilize this.

Use this link to download the file. You'll have to add .zip to the downloaded file

https://files.me.com/jticeson/95froa

Thanks for the heads up SevenThirteen!

Just something different than my others my friend.. The style of this theme is MINIMAL but with HUGE functionality. Its simple and very clean, but you can make the theme different everyday if you want with all the customizations...
    Nice evolution thefinga! I'm wit it!
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-06-22 at 04:40 AM.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-06-22), LuCiFeRkO (2011-06-22), SevenThirteen (2011-06-23), thefinga (2011-06-22)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Well don't take it the wrong way but I hope your little one has LOTS of play days!!!
    you and me BOTH bomb!!

just out of curiousity, anyone get the modmyi app to work since the new site update???.. Mine will never start, always says that the forums can not be loaded or some sh!t
    Last edited by thefinga; 2011-06-22 at 04:43 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-06-22)

Nah man, I wish it worked! Was easier to manage all the threads I subscribe to...

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

BOOM! goes the Dynamite! Cannot Wait for this. Between this, the new BoXor coming out shortly, and The3this's future "rainmeter" theme I think my head may explode

Ok listen up everyone and listen close, lol j/k ;-)

Seriously though I have been testing this theme for the last 2 hours now and I have got to say, you guys have seen nothing yet, his video does not do this theme justice at all, not even close!

There are so many options for customization and uniqueness that this theme is hands down the best out there on Dreamboard, hope I am not hurting anyone’s feelings here but there will be no one disappointed with this theme!

No two themes will be alike here folks! And for all you noobs out that that has no idea how to edit with Photoshop or edit plist code, this theme is for you, it is so easy to configure and setup and customize, and the easiness doesn’t not at all cause it to lack in other departments, this theme is out there on things you can do. But so easy that my grandmother would have no issues installing this and customizing it to her liking! Yes I am serious.

“Every” in this them can be customized, folders moved to where “you” want them, colors that “you” want to use, wallpaper that “you” want to use! There are 4 different groups of wallpapers to choose from and 47, yes you read that right, 47 total different wallpapers for this theme!! WOW!! There are different preferences to choose from like Celsius or Fahrenheit, all editable “within” the them, no leaving the theme to apply, no respringing to apply, just edit and move on ;-) Guys this is truly amazing and I will say without hesitation, and totally new “BAR” set here guys!

This theme is absolutely stunning in every aspect and just totally going to be EPIC. I can’t stress enough for you all to follow this amazing themer with this amazing theme and see what happens, cause from what I am told, what I have and what I just told you about is only the beginning, more options coming more customizations coming!

One teaser feature, when you have your weather widget up and your quick launch window open and go to open your tools folder, the weather widget “auto hides” to get out of the way then comes back when you close your tools folder, of man just amazing, the animations are so smooth and crisp!!

Follow thefinga on twitter @FnetDesigns and on this forum for all future updates...

Keep up the amazing work you are doing Finga and I am so looking forward to what you have coming next!! And if I am given permission I will post screenshots and maybe another video on this amazing theme!! ;-)
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-06-22 at 06:34 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-06-22), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-06-22)

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post

Seriously though I have been testing this theme for the last 2 hours now and I have got to say, you guys have seen nothing yet, his video does not do this theme justice at all, not even close!

There are so many options for customization and uniqueness that this theme is hands down the best out there on Dreamboard, hope I am not hurting anyone’s feelings here but there will be no one disappointed with this theme!

No two themes will be alike here folks! And for all you noobs out that that has no idea how to edit with Photoshop or edit plist code, this theme is for you, it is so easy to configure and setup and customize, and the easiness doesn’t not at all cause it to lack in other departments, this theme is out there on things you can do. But so easy that my grandmother would have no issues installing this and customizing it to her liking! Yes I am serious.

“Every” in this them can be customized, folders moved to where “you” want them, colors that “you” want to use, wallpaper that “you” want to use! There are 4 different groups of wallpapers to choose from and 47, yes you read that right, 47 total different wallpapers for this theme!! WOW!! There are different preferences to choose from like Celsius or Fahrenheit, all editable “within” the them, no leaving the theme to apply, no respringing to apply, just edit and move on ;-) Guys this is truly amazing and I will say without hesitation, and totally new “BAR” set here guys!

This theme is absolutely stunning in every aspect and just totally going to be EPIC. I can’t stress enough for you all to follow this amazing themer with this amazing theme and see what happens, cause from what I am told, what I have and what I just told you about is only the beginning, more options coming more customizations coming!

One teaser feature, when you have your weather widget up and your quick launch window open and go to open your tools folder, the weather widget “auto hides” to get out of the way then comes back when you close your tools folder, of man just amazing, the animations are so smooth and crisp!!

Follow thefinga on twitter @FnetDesigns and on this forum for all future updates...

Keep up the amazing work you are doing Finga and I am so looking forward to what you have coming next!! And if I am given permission I will post screenshots and maybe another video on this amazing theme!! ;-)
    @thefinga, how much did u pay this guy .....jk

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

Fanoubu (2011-06-22), marko111 (2011-06-22), Moose0704 (2011-06-22), nik1975 (2011-06-22)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

I just saw the video (thanks to Chevy for bringing it to my attention) and it looks amazing! Can't wait for the update.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

Lol at Luc

Sounds amazing! Cannot wait to donate n get this!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Looks amazing!! Can't wait!

If Steve Jobs was writing the review for theGRID he would say "It Just Works" ;-)

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,513 Times in 3,748 Posts

Good report Robert....

Cheers

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-06-22)

Is there a separate thread for The Grid? Where can I find the preview of The Grid?

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,513 Times in 3,748 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amitaf View Post
    Is there a separate thread for The Grid? Where can I find the preview of The Grid?
    The grid has not been released yet....
    2 or 3 pages back there is a video

22. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

amitaf (2011-06-22)

If I get permission to do so, I will be posting more screen shots of "theGRID" for your viewing pleasure ;-)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

Sorry about the quality. IMHO display recorder is HORRIBLE for displaying Dreamboard functionality, but its all I have..lol

Folders:
    New "Tab" style sliding folders
    4 customizable folders to organize all your apps.
    1 "all apps" folder for access to everything
    The folder labels and styles can be changed in the Preferences "Folder" section

Weather:
    Animated weather in fahrenheit and celcius (can be changed in the Preferences "Weather" section)
    When the dock is lowered, the weather is removed from the theme for extra memory until the dock is raised again.

THE DOCK:
    The dock can be raised and lowered to gain more springboard room and minimize clutter.

Located on the dock....
    The Quicklaunch interface can house your more frequent apps and can be edited with Dreamboards edit mode

The wallpaper interface is also completely dynamic (loaded and unloaded completely from the theme for better memory usage).
    Choose a wallpaper group and your choices are loaded dynamically below the group menu. Just scroll down to choose a wallpaper in that group.

The Preferences Interface is the theme's settings/customization hub.
    Here you can change:
    The weather zipcode/country code
    The weather format (fahrenheit/celcius)
    The folder labels and styles
    The Dock highlight colors
    The Dock banner design
    The clock dock date/clock format
    The theme's glass pane styles

You can also reference help/instructions for the various functions and areas of the theme

Edit mode can be activated INSTANTLY from right in the theme to modify all the editable icon areas

The Widget interface is completely dynamic and takes full advantage of Dreamboard's new 'Advanced Webviews' to support keyboard input.
    The following widgets have been implemented:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    ESPN
    (more planned)

The FNET News Interface (experimental) will show a live news feed for update and new theme announcements, theme concepts and general Fnet Designs news..

..........more features still to come...
    Cant wait man,looks really something special!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    Thanks bombmom

And kronik, luciferko anyone who worked on the billboard. I just dont have as much time anymore.
    Trolling can u share your wallpaper applecore hd Metal BDG
    thanks

Default theGRID Preview
    Ok, here it is everyone, some beautiful screenshots for your viewing pleasure ;-)

This is just to give you more of an idea of how it all looks and works. Its not a video so no animations to really show you but the pictures are just breath taking! At least I think so lol.

Here is one of the Main layout:
    -1.png

As you can see here, as you open a folder the Weather automaticly drops down out of the way, I love this feature! ;-)
    -2.png

Here are some showing you different preferences, like being able to change Celcius and Fahreneit inside the theme instead of having to find and change code:
    -3.png-4.png-5.png-6.png

Here is one showing you what it looks like with the Quick Launch Dock and Weather hidden:
    -8.png

Here is one with the Wallpaper Interface:
    -7.png

And here is one with just the Quick Launch Dock, Which also shows you the nice badges:
    -9.png

Keep in mind again that this is all customizable, you do not have to use the folders I am using and you do not have to have them in the order I have. This theme is just too cool and too amazing! I love it!

Thanks again theFinga for this amazing theme and allowing me to test it out, and everyone you can follow the progress on Twitter: @FnetDesigns
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-06-22 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Better quality Pictures, others were too small...

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-06-22), mondo619 (2011-06-22), nik1975 (2011-06-22), oscarf (2011-06-26), tristan34044 (2011-06-22), tunechi (2011-06-23)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, here it is everyone, some beautiful screenshots for your viewing pleasure ;-)

This is just to give you more of an idea of how it all looks and works. Its not a video so no animations to really show you but the pictures are just breath taking! At least I think so lol.

Here is one of the Main layout:

As you can see here, as you open a folder the Weather automaticly drops down out of the way, I love this feature! ;-)

Here are some showing you different preferences, like being able to change Celcius and Fahreneit inside the theme instead of having to find and change code:

Here is one showing you what it looks like with the Quick Launch Dock and Weather hidden:

Here is one with the Wallpaper Interface:

And here is one with just the Quick Launch Dock, Which also shows you the nice badges:

Keep in mind again that this is all customizable, you do not have to use the folders I am using and you do not have to have them in the order I have. This theme is just too cool and too amazing! I love it!

Thanks again theFinga for this amazing theme and allowing me to test it out, and everyone you can follow the progress on Twitter: @FnetDesigns
    Looking very nice! This should have its own thread, I feel as though it's taking attention away from AppleCORE by being in here. But I'm excited for this theme! Nice job again Finga! I don't know how you're going to be able to top this one if you go ahead and make yet another theme after this!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to rboileau For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (2011-06-23)

Page 184 of 217 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast