Page 183 of 217 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    Thanks bombmom, I dont know what the problem was but got it through your name with no problems. Unrelated, has anybody had any issues with the lock info theme not showing up on the lockscreen? it works for infoshade but not lockscreen. keeps resetting back to default LI theme
    go into lockinfo's settings, select another theme, then select this theme again, then leave settings. This worked for me on someone elses phone before.

twitter pic up by thefinga!!! looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    twitter pic up by thefinga!!! looking good.

not bad looking...but i think the new theme can't top AppleCORE (my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    Depends on what we do with it too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

LuCiFeRkO (2011-06-21)

I agree, looks good so far, but this AppleCore will be hard to top

The new teaser pic looks awesome!!! Keep up the great work thefinga!! Look forward to the video/beta!! ;-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mondo619 View Post
    I agree, looks good so far, but this AppleCore will be hard to top
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Depends on what we do with it too.
    It will be MORE than better... that why I said a pic can't do it justice. The functionality blows away AppleCORE

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-06-22), mondo619 (2011-06-22)

i definitly need to check this out!

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    It will be MORE than better... that why I said a pic can't do it justice. The functionality blows away AppleCORE
    Looking forward to the video then ;-p

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (2011-06-22)

Thanks

Default "TheGrid" preview
    Sorry about the quality. IMHO display recorder is HORRIBLE for displaying Dreamboard functionality, but its all I have..lol

Folders:
    New "Tab" style sliding folders
    4 customizable folders to organize all your apps.
    1 "all apps" folder for access to everything
    The folder labels and styles can be changed in the Preferences "Folder" section

Weather:
    Animated weather in fahrenheit and celcius (can be changed in the Preferences "Weather" section)
    When the dock is lowered, the weather is removed from the theme for extra memory until the dock is raised again.

THE DOCK:
    The dock can be raised and lowered to gain more springboard room and minimize clutter.

Located on the dock....
    The Quicklaunch interface can house your more frequent apps and can be edited with Dreamboards edit mode

The wallpaper interface is also completely dynamic (loaded and unloaded completely from the theme for better memory usage).
    Choose a wallpaper group and your choices are loaded dynamically below the group menu. Just scroll down to choose a wallpaper in that group.

The Preferences Interface is the theme's settings/customization hub.
    Here you can change:
    The weather zipcode/country code
    The weather format (fahrenheit/celcius)
    The folder labels and styles
    The Dock highlight colors
    The Dock banner design
    The clock dock date/clock format
    The theme's glass pane styles

You can also reference help/instructions for the various functions and areas of the theme

Edit mode can be activated INSTANTLY from right in the theme to modify all the editable icon areas

The Widget interface is completely dynamic and takes full advantage of Dreamboard's new 'Advanced Webviews' to support keyboard input.
    The following widgets have been implemented:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    ESPN
    (more planned)

The FNET News Interface (experimental) will show a live news feed for update and new theme announcements, theme concepts and general Fnet Designs news..

..........more features still to come...

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

anig (2011-06-23), AuStynburg (2011-06-22), bombmom (2011-06-22), chevymusclecar (2011-06-22), gande0d (2011-06-23), Hosko817 (2011-06-22), mondo619 (2011-06-22), Moose0704 (2011-06-22), nik1975 (2011-06-22), oscarf (2011-06-26), rjrankin83 (2011-06-22), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-06-22)

Sorry about the quality. IMHO display recorder is HORRIBLE for displaying Dreamboard functionality, but its all I have..lol

Folders:

Weather:
    Animated weather in fahrenheit and celcius (can be changed in the Preferences "Weather" section)
    When the dock is lowered, the weather is removed from the theme for extra memory until the dock is raised again.

THE DOCK:
    The dock can be raised and lowered to gain more springboard room and minimize clutter.

Located on the dock....
    The Quicklaunch interface can house your more frequent apps and can be edited with Dreamboards edit mode

The wallpaper interface is also completely dynamic (loaded and unloaded completely from the theme for better memory usage).
    Choose a wallpaper group and your choices are loaded dynamically below the group menu. Just scroll down to choose a wallpaper in that group.

Here you can change:
    The Dock banner design

You can also reference help/instructions for the various functions and areas of the theme

Edit mode can be activated INSTANTLY from right in the theme to modify all the editable icon areas

The Widget interface is completely dynamic and takes full advantage of Dreamboard's new 'Advanced Webviews' to support keyboard input.
    Facebook
    Twitter
    ESPN
    (more planned)

The FNET News Interface (experimental) will show a live news feed for update and new theme announcements, theme concepts and general Fnet Designs news..

Holy SH** man!!! That is one BAD A** theme bro!!! I am at a loss for words and still trying to get my jaw off the floor!!!!! That is hands down the BEST theme I have ever seen!!! so much to customize and make your own. That my friend is just amazing!!! Wow!!! I am so excited and ready to have this on my phone!!!! This is one theme I will be very impatient to get lol ;-)

I love the fact that you are running just at if not over 300mb free throughout most of that video!! Major kudos my friend!! ;-)
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-06-22 at 02:04 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (2011-06-22)

@thefinga ohhhhhhhhh! That's unreal, not so patiently waiting now.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

thefinga (2011-06-22)

Hey thefinga I recently restored my computer and my phone losing both Applecore and appleweb, any chance you could email me the latest versions of each, I obviously dont have my confirm numbers and emails anymore either, so if you dont remember or trust me, Ill re-donate.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks bro, BTW the new "Grid" theme looks super sick man, TRON is my favorite movie.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

thefinga (2011-06-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Hey thefinga I recently restored my computer and my phone losing both Applecore and appleweb, any chance you could email me the latest versions of each, I obviously dont have my confirm numbers and emails anymore either, so if you dont remember or trust me, Ill re-donate.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks bro, BTW the new "Grid" theme looks super sick man, TRON is my favorite movie.
    No prob man, just shoot me an email to [email protected] and use the same email as your paypal account uses

I'm glad you guys are excited after watching that really poor quality video..lol.. that just means your going to be blown away all over again when you have it, because its so much better than that video gives it credit for
    Last edited by thefinga; 2011-06-22 at 02:20 AM.

Thanks man, if you ever get some free time, I wanted to talk to you about some stuff. I keep hearing people say something, and I think its a great idea.

Ill PM/email you about it.

*Edit - email sent, ".com" correct?

ok, i take it back, that might actually top applecore hahaha! Good job Finga! When are you planning on releasing this beast?

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    Does anyone know how/what code to change so that the icons in the "quick Launch" to be buttons instead of menus? Like I want the messages to open iOS Messages instead of the menu for all the other messages. TIA ;-)
    i posted a tutorial on how to do this a couple weeks ago. probably about 20pages back.

i also couldnt find fingas twitter through the twitter app but could through twitbirdpro. dont know whats up with that.

finga; theme looks awesome, BUT, it looks like lots of customization but not many apps. is the whole screen blank? kinda looks like an old style inav theme but for winterboard.

i said before applecore came out that my verdict was out, but now im so taken by it i cant see me changing. oh well, i of course will donate and will probably be blown away all over again once i try it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (2011-06-22)

Default Crazy
    The theme is amazing. So many options...

Folders:

Weather:

THE DOCK:

Located on the dock....

Here you can change:
    The Dock banner design

Facebook
    Twitter
    ESPN
    (more planned)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bioelectric View Post
    The theme is amazing. So many options...
    Thanks man!.. Nice name

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    i posted a tutorial on how to do this a couple weeks ago. probably about 20pages back.

i also couldnt find fingas twitter through the twitter app but could through twitbirdpro. dont know whats up with that.

finga; theme looks awesome, BUT, it looks like lots of customization but not many apps. is the whole screen blank? kinda looks like an old style inav theme but for winterboard.

i said before applecore came out that my verdict was out, but now im so taken by it i cant see me changing. oh well, i of course will donate and will probably be blown away all over again once i try it.
    Just something different than my others my friend.. The style of this theme is MINIMAL but with HUGE functionality. Its simple and very clean, but you can make the theme different everyday if you want with all the customizations...
    Last edited by thefinga; 2011-06-22 at 03:21 AM.

Can't wait for the new theme!!! When do you plan to release it?

Page 183 of 217 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast