Page 176 of 217 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Sometimes when Im on my lockscreen, my keyboard is up? When I hit the space button, that's when it unlocks. It's kind of annoying. Does anyone else have this problem?
    I've placed the lockscreen theme to the very top of winterboard.
    I've already rebooted a few times and it fixes it temporarily.
    Help please!!

Quote Originally Posted by mondo619 View Post
    Sometimes when Im on my lockscreen, my keyboard is up? When I hit the space button, that's when it unlocks. It's kind of annoying. Does anyone else have this problem?
    I've placed the lockscreen theme to the very top of winterboard.
    I've already rebooted a few times and it fixes it temporarily.
    Help please!!
    you updated the latest dreamboard?? apparently its a bug.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wenchien View Post
    will the notification badge show in the dock or quick launch bar instead of just inside the app folder?
    def looking forward to this
    The quicklaunch bar in this new theme (which by the way is A TOTALLY different theme) will be editable in dreamboards EDIT mode and will use appicons and show badges. So the answer to your question is yes.

This theme will be 100% savable. EVERYTHING and EVERY change you make is saved. And almost every aspect of the theme is customizable from within the theme's "Preference" panel.

I will have a preview video up in a few days. I really want to have some more rock solid features complete before a preview. I'm very excited about this theme guys... not only is it BY FAR my best yet, but BLOWS away ANY theme I've seen so far.

Also, the new theme is completely optimized and re-written for the new dreamboard! (thank god I only had 4500 lines of code to edit..lol)

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Any mock up? Would be nice to see
    soon!... I hope in a few days to have a great preview!! Still have a ways to go to get this completely finished. Probably another week or so

And, oh ya, almost the whole theme is dynamically loaded and interacts on its on for memory management. Because of this I hover an average of 315 megs of RAM. (just had to put that out there.. )
    Last edited by thefinga; 2011-06-17 at 04:54 AM.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

anig (2011-06-19), bombmom (2011-06-17), Dexy88 (2011-06-18), Fanoubu (2011-06-17), Kr0NiK (2011-06-17), LuCiFeRkO (2011-06-17), Moose0704 (2011-06-17), tristan34044 (2011-06-20), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-06-17)

Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Also, the new theme is completely optimized and re-written for the new dreamboard! (thank god I only had 4500 lines of code to edit..lol)

sounds good, but this part worries me!!!! we gotta re-learn everything all over again!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2011-06-17)

Here is the Billboard Slideshow,
    Rated Spicy Girls (not my pics,lol)

Billboard.zip

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (2011-06-17), LuCiFeRkO (2011-06-17), marko111 (2011-06-17), Moose0704 (2011-06-17), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-06-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    Originally Posted by thefinga

sounds good, but this part worries me!!!! we gotta re-learn everything all over again!!

nahh...not really complicated at all. Actually the way the code is written now, it will make more sense to anyone not familiar with coding. And the new "else/if" statements are VERY nice. Allow for more functionality under several conditions. not to mention is organizes the functions nicely.

But some of the new functionality alone is worth the upgrade! Edit the theme(apply icons) right from WITHIN the theme is fantastic! also you save more RAM just using it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (2011-06-17), Moose0704 (2011-06-17), nik1975 (2011-06-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

nahh...not really complicated at all. Actually the way the code is written now, it will make more sense to anyone not familiar with coding. And the new "else/if" statements are VERY nice. Allow for more functionality under several conditions. not to mention is organizes the functions nicely.

But some of the new functionality alone is worth the upgrade! Edit the theme(apply icons) right from WITHIN the theme is fantastic! also you save more RAM just using it.
    Sounds great, just do me a favor and make sure you have a thumbnail for the new forum page please. I keep losing this thread because we don't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post

Billboard.zip
    You rocked another widget miss fantastic. Great job, thought you were going to do R Rated though

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-06-17)

Mines got the R-rated guys,lol have to remember that this is a kid friendly site

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (2011-06-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

Mines got the R-rated guys,lol have to remember that this is a kid friendly site
    ohoh I'm in trouble then LMAO

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-06-17)

Go check out the V-ios thread for my pics.

ok, sounds good bro. now stop teasing and either post some screenies or get back to work!!!

Billboard.zip
    great transitions bombmom. position looks a little off on my phone (a bit too far to the left). but great work

19. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-06-17)

Oh your right I forgot to change it back. If you need help moving it let me know. There's two spots to change about in the middle of the HTML. They say something like =2+"px"

you updated the latest dreamboard?? apparently its a bug.
    Yes I have

Nvrmind, just saw the new dreamboard, updating now hope this fixes it
    Last edited by mondo619; 2011-06-17 at 06:10 AM.

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Anybody around? I have a really dumb question. So, I downloaded bombmom's billboard widget and moved it into the widgets folder. Am I correct in thinking that since the widget.html for billboard is in the same folder that this is the only line I need to change?

<string>/DreamBoard/AppleCORE HD V2/Widgets/WeatherSetting/Widget.html</string>

how about this you just called the bombmom help line!

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    Anybody around? I have a really dumb question. So, I downloaded bombmom's billboard widget and moved it into the widgets folder. Am I correct in thinking that since the widget.html for billboard is in the same folder that this is the only line I need to change?

<string>/DreamBoard/AppleCORE HD V2/Widgets/WeatherSetting/Widget.html</string>
    Okay so I'm thinking you want to replace one of the weather wigets, if thats the case pick one your not using and rename the folder ex. HTC_3 rename it to something else, then rename the billboard folder to HTC_3.

Now the billboard will show up when you toggle through the weather to that point.

ok, sounds good bro. now stop teasing and either post some screenies or get back to work!!!

great transitions bombmom. position looks a little off on my phone (a bit too far to the left). but great work
    Now for changing the position of the billboard:

function initiate() {
    getcontent()
    for (i=0;i<=x_slices;i++) {
    var thisinnersimg=eval("document.getElementById('s"+i+ "')")
    thisinnersimg.innerHTML=contentimg
    var thissimg=eval("document.getElementById('s"+i+"').s tyle")
    thissimg.left=0+"px"
    thissimg.top=10+"px"
    }
    var thisspan=eval("document.getElementById('s0')")
    width_slice=Math.ceil(slideshow_width/x_slices)
    clipbottom=slideshow_height
    document.getElementById("whole").style.left=0+"px"
    document.getElementById("whole").style.top=10+"px"
    i_picture++
    openlamellar()
    }

The numbers in red are the ones to change. You have to change both sets and they have to be the same. Ones the picture, ones the effect
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-06-17 at 07:59 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (2011-06-17), kevin.e.white (2011-06-17)

Okay so I'm thinking you want to replace one of the weather wigets, if thats the case pick one your not using and rename the folder ex. HTC_3 rename it to something else, then rename the billboard folder to HTC_3.

Now the billboard will show up when you toggle through the weather to that point.
    or just change the plist to point to Billboard/Widget.html instead of HTC_3

Troll, check your pm buddy!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (2011-06-17)

Thanks

whoa whoa whoa, what? I understand the effect of changing the file name. that makes sense to me, but what do you mean by "Now the billboard will show up when you toggle through the weather to that point." are you talking about the settings toggles? because I'm lost here. I looked at the images in theHTC3 folder and they are just .gifs of numbers. they don't look like anything that shows up when I toggle through the weather banner settings

whoa whoa whoa, what? I understand the effect of changing the file name. that makes sense to me, but what do you mean by "Now the billboard will show up when you toggle through the weather to that point." are you talking about the settings toggles? because I'm lost here. I looked at the images in theHTC3 folder and they are just .gifs of numbers. they don't look like anything that shows up when I toggle through the weather banner settings
    when you click the weather banner settings it loads the particular widget thats called for at that click. If you replace one of them (say the aniweather) by pointing at the billboard widget instead of the HTC_3 widget, then that particular click of the banner will load the billboard widget instead of weather.

personally, i leave the weather off and have the slideshow widget (my own not billboard) come up when i click the "hide banners" toggle. that way i dont have to worry about what state the weather toggle is in, and i just switch between banners and slideshow with that one toggle.

Like this

Showing banners

Hiding banners
    Last edited by marko111; 2011-06-17 at 08:33 AM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-06-17), Hosko817 (2011-06-17)

No your not lost. The billboard would show up in place of the weather widget. when you look at the htc widget what your seeing is the numbers for an HTC clock that are not being used.

when you click the weather banner settings it loads the particular widget thats called for at that click. If you replace one of them (say the aniweather) by pointing at the billboard widget instead of the HTC_3 widget, then that particular click of the banner will load the billboard widget instead of weather.

personally, i leave the weather off and have the slideshow widget (my own not billboard) come up when i click the "hide banners" toggle. that way i dont have to worry about what state the weather toggle is in, and i just switch between banners and slideshow with that one toggle.

Like this

Showing banners

Hiding banners
    Cool. Thanks for explaining that I meant to ask you before. Me, I have a toggle for the slideshow,faded and a wallpaper that changes by time of day.
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-06-17 at 08:37 AM.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (2011-06-17), marko111 (2011-06-17)

Thanks

ok slowly but surly, Im getting this. Now for another problem. iFile wont let me change the billboard folder to HTC_3. BTW Both of you are a huge help thanks for giving me the time.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Hosko817 For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-06-17)

Page 176 of 217 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast