Page 173 of 217 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AppleCORE HD

  1. #3441
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Just chromed or like the dock buttons?
    what u think . let see how look with dock
    oh thanks i get those spice icon can you make whatapp that 1 is mission
    Last edited by snakema13; 2011-06-15 at 02:33 AM.

  2. #3442
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by snakema13 View Post
    what u think . let see how look with dock
    oh thanks i get those spice icon can you make whatapp that 1 is mission
    Try these out. Originals by Max_Pa1n, so thank him when you see him.

    ChromeMPNav.zip

    I don't have whatapp so I didn't do it. Post a pic you want for it and I'll drop it for you real quick. A messaging app?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    rjrankin83 (2011-06-15)

  4. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    have resized the billboard widget....now i have to find out how to add more than 3 images...

    bro, you want me to take a look, see if i can help out??

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

    Kr0NiK (2011-06-15)

  6. #3444
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    bro, you want me to take a look, see if i can help out??
    You may need to it's driving me crazy, I can't get it to load more than 3.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    marko111 (2011-06-15)

  8. #3445
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Try these out. Originals by Max_Pa1n, so thank him when you see him.

    ChromeMPNav.zip

    I don't have whatapp so I didn't do it. Post a pic you want for it and I'll drop it for you real quick. A messaging app?
    Tried mine from appleWEB they look a little streched out

  9. #3446
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    You may need to it's driving me crazy, I can't get it to load more than 3.
    if someone wants to send it to me i can take a look.

  10. #3447
    I'm trying to find where I can launch my SMS in plist so that it doesn't go into the submenu. Thanks dudes!

  11. #3448
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Tried mine from appleWEB they look a little streched out
    I resized these but haven't put them in. If they don't look right I can see if I have the PSD

  12. #3449
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    You may need to it's driving me crazy, I can't get it to load more than 3.
    ok bro, i can get it to show some of your other images, but theres somethig wrong with the timings. On a full rotation it seems to jump back to one of those original 3, and shows the same other image (6.png) a lot too often.

    in your widget.html between each <li></li> strings theres only 3 <div></div>
    i just increased that number to 7 and it seems to be showing more images. so seems thats where you need to begin (or ask Lao LOLOL).

    i havent seen a file like this before, and im ont a coder, just a looker and figure outer!!!
    but give that a whirl and then see if you can play around with timings somehow.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

    WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-06-15)

  14. #3450
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    ok bro, i can get it to show some of your other images, but theres somethig wrong with the timings. On a full rotation it seems to jump back to one of those original 3, and shows the same other image (6.png) a lot too often.

    in your widget.html between each <li></li> strings theres only 3 <div></div>
    i just increased that number to 7 and it seems to be showing more images. so seems thats where you need to begin (or ask Lao LOLOL).

    i havent seen a file like this before, and im ont a coder, just a looker and figure outer!!!
    but give that a whirl and then see if you can play around with timings somehow.
    That could be it. The left right center probably needs to be changed too. Good catch

  15. #3451
    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    @reverty edit your post and only include the portions of the plist that were edited. This will make it easier to look at the problem and obviously (or atleast one would think) you should NEVER post an entire plist

    my id under faded reads NormalWeatherWidget2

    how much did you edit your plist? the contentheight contentwidth frameheight and frame width right off the start are incorrect
    Thank you for your advise!

    I tried that content,frame height and content,frame width and to NormalWeatherWidget2 changed.

    but didn't work yet.

    need another some?

    [QUOTE=bombmom;6094616]Try changing where it says
    string>WebView</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>Wallpaper2</string>
    </dict>
    back to Weather2

    Thank you for kindly!

    but didn't work yet.
    Last edited by reverty; 2011-06-15 at 05:38 AM.

  16. #3452
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Update on the new upcoming thefinga release:

    Well, the man has to rewrite his plist due to the new updated beta Dreamboard release.
    But here is a small quote from my conversation with him...

    Not even close to half way done yet. I have a lot of functions planned.

    Some functions planned that WILL be added:
    - The ability to change the dock to different styles (in the preferences interface)
    - The ability to change the see through "glass" panes in the theme to different colors/styles(in the preferences interface)
    - Building in a LIVE news feed for Fnet Designs, so people can see EXACTLY want I'm up to for projects
    and see when updates are available.(in the preferences interface)
    - The ability to select a wallpaper "theme" to change your wallpaper choices
    - The ability to enter EDIT mode to change folder apps and quicklaunch bar apps WITHOUT having to leave the theme! (new dreamboard beta feature)
    - Adding dynamic facebook and twitter widgets with keyboard accessibility (new dreamboard beta feature)

    Some features already built into the theme:
    - Dynamic wallpaper selection
    - Animated weather that can be changed to celcius or fahrenheit with the push of a button,
    and removed or inserted into the theme by raising or lowering the dock
    - A preferences interface where you can change the weather zip/country code, the folder styles, and the folder labels.
    - A quicklaunch bar in which you can EDIT the apps that appear with Dreamboard's Edit feature, and you can keep open without it interfering with the theme.

    And EVERYTHING you change, open, move and Edit SAVES!
    (bumping because I've seen no excitement from the masses.. )

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-06-16), mondo619 (2011-06-15)

  18. #3453
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    That could be it. The left right center probably needs to be changed too. Good catch
    no worries, let me know how you get on. you got this coded into the plist?

  19. #3454
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    no worries, let me know how you get on. you got this coded into the plist?
    Yeah I replaced HTC_4. Never use the static weather. It's getting better but I keep getting image jumps now. arrgggghhhhhhh

  20. #3455
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Yeah I replaced HTC_4. Never use the static weather. It's getting better but I keep getting image jumps now. arrgggghhhhhhh
    from that code i can only see that its either the timings or the positions. theres nothing much else in there, right??
    keep at it bro, and i want a copy when its done!!

  21. #3456
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo619 View Post
    I'm trying to find where I can launch my SMS in plist so that it doesn't go into the submenu. Thanks dudes!
    Anyone?

  22. #3457
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    menton,France
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    have find how put badges to some apps but when I apply it to AppStore and **********,I have the bagdes behind the first banner to the Appstore update and to insllous I don't find it...
    maybe someone have an idea???
    sorry to my english...
    thanks for yours answers.

  23. #3458
    Thought id play around with my own slideshow while waiting for kronik and Luc.
    No fancy transitions, but as many images as I want. Comes on auto when banners removed






    Last edited by marko111; 2011-06-15 at 12:16 PM.

  24. #3459
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    (bumping because I've seen no excitement from the masses.. )
    Any mock up? Would be nice to see

  25. #3460
    someone please share their plist for the slideshow......

    Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    my latest setup...

    this one
    Last edited by elchlngon; 2011-06-15 at 02:10 PM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to elchlngon For This Useful Post:

    mondo619 (2011-06-15)

Page 173 of 217 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •