Page 152 of 217 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

mondo619 (2011-06-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    OKay, ive had a number of requests by PM for help modding plists after something i posted a few days back. If you cant do it, im happy to help. And in all honesty its probably quicker for me to do it than to go back and forth with PMs. But im kind of of the opinion that "if you give a man a fish he can eat for a day. If you teach him how to fish he can eat for ever".
    MOst folks are wanting to replace submenus with a single app (like replacing the phones menu with the single phone app. It really couldnt be easier.
    You find the area of the quicklaunch code that opens the submenu for phones. It looks like this

<dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>
    <string>hide QuickLaunchArea</string>
    <string>show PhoneIconSubmenu</string>

</array>
    <key>Alpha</key>
    <real>1</real>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>56</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>60</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>/DreamBoard/AppleCORE HD V2/Images/Apps/PhoneSubmenuOpen.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>PhoneSubMenuOpen</string>
    </dict>

All you gotta do is replace the section in bold above so that instead of opening the submenu it opens the phone app.

ie replace

with
    <string>launch com.apple.mobilephone</string>

its that easy. and it works in all areas.if you want to replace the emails section in the dock with mail app, find the same piece of code as above but referring to EmailsSubmenu and replace those 2 lines between the strings with the launch code for mail.app

of course you should change the name of the image file too. IN the above example from PhoneSubmenuOpen.png to phone.png or FRED.png or whatever you have called your phone icon.

i knew nothing of plists until about a month ago, and the best advice i can give is to backup your current.plist in case anything goes wrong, and then just look at what the file is doing and try things. Worst thing that can happen (in my experience) is that you get a black screen, and thats usually because you are missing a <dict> or </dict> somewhere. in that scenario just put back your original file and all will be good.

my level of coding skills is such that i dont even know what a <dict> and </dict> are or mean. i just know it seems you need one at the start and the other at the end. So if i can figure this stuff out, im sure just about anyone who can JB a phone can do so too.

peace

EDIT* By the way, if you were one of the people who PM`d me, and you still dont get it from the above, give me another shout and ill hook you up.
    I got it! You are THE MAN! Thank so much for all of your help.

EDIT: At first I edited my AppleCORE HD V2.plist and nothing happened, and I had no idea what was going on! So just for anyone else that is trying to do this, be sure to edit your Current.plist, not the AppleCORE HD V2 one!
    Last edited by rboileau; 2011-06-03 at 04:25 PM.

@ Luciferko

Were all the other bottom buttons made transparent also? And if so where would I find them?

OFF TOPIC ...

Any one know where to find this StatusBar icon ??

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBass's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    OFF TOPIC ...

What theme is that?
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBass For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (2011-06-03)

Quote Originally Posted by MrBass View Post
    What theme is that?
    Looks like ZUI glass with the alternate black icons

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    OKay, ive had a number of requests by PM for help modding plists after something i posted a few days back. If you cant do it, im happy to help. And in all honesty its probably quicker for me to do it than to go back and forth with PMs. But im kind of of the opinion that "if you give a man a fish he can eat for a day. If you teach him how to fish he can eat for ever".
    MOst folks are wanting to replace submenus with a single app (like replacing the phones menu with the single phone app. It really couldnt be easier.
    You find the area of the quicklaunch code that opens the submenu for phones. It looks like this

<dict>
    <key>Actions</key>
    <array>

</array>
    <key>Alpha</key>
    <real>1</real>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>56</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>60</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>0</integer>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>/DreamBoard/AppleCORE HD V2/Images/Apps/PhoneSubmenuOpen.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>Button</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>PhoneSubMenuOpen</string>
    </dict>

All you gotta do is replace the section in bold above so that instead of opening the submenu it opens the phone app.

ie replace

with
    <string>launch com.apple.mobilephone</string>

its that easy. and it works in all areas.if you want to replace the emails section in the dock with mail app, find the same piece of code as above but referring to EmailsSubmenu and replace those 2 lines between the strings with the launch code for mail.app

of course you should change the name of the image file too. IN the above example from PhoneSubmenuOpen.png to phone.png or FRED.png or whatever you have called your phone icon.

i knew nothing of plists until about a month ago, and the best advice i can give is to backup your current.plist in case anything goes wrong, and then just look at what the file is doing and try things. Worst thing that can happen (in my experience) is that you get a black screen, and thats usually because you are missing a <dict> or </dict> somewhere. in that scenario just put back your original file and all will be good.

my level of coding skills is such that i dont even know what a <dict> and </dict> are or mean. i just know it seems you need one at the start and the other at the end. So if i can figure this stuff out, im sure just about anyone who can JB a phone can do so too.

peace

EDIT* By the way, if you were one of the people who PM`d me, and you still dont get it from the above, give me another shout and ill hook you up.
    You are the proud owner of my 1000th thanks on this forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    @ Luciferko

Were all the other bottom buttons made transparent also? And if so where would I find them?
    here you go
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 2011-06-03 at 08:24 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2011-06-03)

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

totally of topic here but would anyone be intrested helping me in a project i'm working on?
    I need someone who's good with the plist files to make the iphone4 version for me before I can do my work.
    this is needed becaus creating my ipad theme is based on iphone4 images and so on....
    please send me a pm and i'll get back too you asap

thnx in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    totally of topic here but would anyone be intrested helping me in a project i'm working on?
    I need someone who's good with the plist files to make the iphone4 version for me before I can do my work.
    this is needed becaus creating my ipad theme is based on iphone4 images and so on....
    please send me a pm and i'll get back too you asap

thnx in advance
    My guess would be chevymusclecar and marko111

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

Quick question. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? While using the winterboard UI, and when I get a text message, I no longer have the close and view buttons to press underneath my message that pops up. It's only a box saying who the text is from and the message, but no buttons to press. Any way to fix this?

I'm using the default iOS text messanger by the way. Thanks again if anyone can help me!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rboileau View Post
    Quick question. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? While using the winterboard UI, and when I get a text message, I no longer have the close and view buttons to press underneath my message that pops up. It's only a box saying who the text is from and the message, but no buttons to press. Any way to fix this?
    Me too. Just noticed it this evening. Very weird.

Tried a reboot and still the same. Anyone got any ideas??

16. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

rboileau (2011-06-04)

I like the simplicity of the ls. Easy to duplicate but even easier if you can point me to it

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    OFF TOPIC ...

I don't use the news banner just the time and date. Do you think if I was able to get rid of the rest of the widget would it speed things up a bit? It seems like with animated weather it lags a bit

Try it. Can take it out if plist or rename that widget.html to widget.bak. The weather is the bigger hog

Suggestions on A replacement for the weather widget? Just a wallpaper with maybe a nice apple logo?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matth3w View Post
    Suggestions on A replacement for the weather widget? Just a wallpaper with maybe a nice apple logo?
    FADED (from Chevymusclecar) animated backgrounds works very well

25. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-06-04)

Page 152 of 217 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast