Page 142 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AppleCORE HD

  1. #2821
    Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    yes that info....oh i tried that but it doesnt work.......any other ways any coder man here knows how to do?
    ok, figured out how to change the main text. but it doesnt like kanji (throws back a cocoa error code) so can only be done in romaji. dont suppose that helps?

    i was trying to do it through ifile, not sure if it cn be done on the pc or not



    Nope, can change it to kanji on the pc but then you just get 文字化けon the device

    [/QUOTE]

    same case with me tried that too and showing strange characters.....so any other ways to do this?
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066377445.png

  2. #2822
    Quote Originally Posted by sknet View Post
    ok, figured out how to change the main text. but it doesnt like kanji (throws back a cocoa error code) so can only be done in romaji. dont suppose that helps?

    i was trying to do it through ifile, not sure if it cn be done on the pc or not



    Nope, can change it to kanji on the pc but then you just get 文字化けon the device

    same case with me tried that too and showing strange characters.....so any other ways to do this?[/QUOTE]

    Not sure. Seems you gotta somehow change not just text but also the language settings somewhere. It's not the device settings so it must be in the file code somewhere if it's at all possible.

  3. #2823
    proly someone knows what to change on the .js?
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066377445.png

  4. #2824
    i think u need a translation.js to get your weather working on chinese....maybe i'm wrong

  5. #2825
    i need japanese though ...... and how can we do this translation?
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066377445.png

  6. #2826
    Quote Originally Posted by sknet View Post
    i need japanese though ...... and how can we do this translation?
    here is a traslation.js....it only has Italian and English, but you can add your own. Open the translation.js file and make a copy of the Italian translation code. Then replace the descriptions with your own translations and rename the language array from "Italian" to whatever your language is.The next step is to edit your Widget.html.

    sorry i'm not a widget expert but hope i could help you a little....

    PS: ask @chevymusclecar or @bombmom she's a Queen of Widgets
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by LuCiFeRkO; 2011-05-29 at 11:30 AM.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

    nealh (2011-05-29), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-29)

  8. #2827
    Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    here is a traslation.js....it only has Italian and English, but you can add your own. Open the translation.js file and make a copy of the Italian translation code. Then replace the descriptions with your own translations and rename the language array from "Italian" to whatever your language is.The next step is to edit your Widget.html.

    sorry i'm not a widget expert but hope i could help you a little....

    PS: ask @chevymusclecar or @bombmom she's a Queen of Widgets
    thanks will check if its too complicated i might give up then...... T_T
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066377445.png

  9. #2828
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    here is a traslation.js....it only has Italian and English, but you can add your own. Open the translation.js file and make a copy of the Italian translation code. Then replace the descriptions with your own translations and rename the language array from "Italian" to whatever your language is.The next step is to edit your Widget.html.

    sorry i'm not a widget expert but hope i could help you a little....

    PS: ask @chevymusclecar or @bombmom she's a Queen of Widgets
    Great help LuCiFeRkO

  10. #2829
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    tnx bro! It works like a charm ...

    You only forgot a Settings button ....
    ICONSNSTUFF.rar

    Here is every icon and banner I have changed so far, just tell me if I forgot any. I don't have a settings but can make one if it's what you meant?

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Neverenough For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2011-05-29), LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-29), nealh (2011-05-29), nik1975 (2011-05-29), Pinoy (2011-05-29), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-29)

  12. #2830
    iPhoneaholic marxus79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 79 Times in 39 Posts

    on v.2 what does it means? make sure you have toggled the "cache Icons"?

  13. #2831








    Here is a couple of wallpapers that I use





    And here is my current setup, I'm just going to erase the text where it says tap here to launch weather, make changes to my banners so they respond to what I've changed them to and then I'm hopefully done! Thanks everybody for your help, and a special thanks to Marko who helped me out with the home button problem, that one really helped a lot!

    This isn't related to theming, but if someone knows how to localise a file in your iphone I would be grateful. I put it there and then forgot where... it's 2 gb so it sucks to have that laying around for no use.
    Last edited by Neverenough; 2011-05-29 at 02:39 PM.

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Neverenough For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-05-29), Fanoubu (2011-05-30), marko111 (2011-05-29), nealh (2011-05-29), Pinoy (2011-05-29), tunechi (2011-05-29), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-29)

  15. #2832
    Thanks bro. You can do a search in lfile by pulling down to reveal the search bar (I didn't know bout that for the longest time :-))))

    Hah, it's raining in Tokyo too. Gonna be a wet month or so!
    Last edited by marko111; 2011-05-29 at 03:47 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

    Neverenough (2011-05-29)

  17. #2833
    Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    Thanks bro. You can do a search in lfile by pulling down to reveal the search bar (I didn't know bout that for the longest time :-))))

    Hah, it's raining in Tokyo too. Gonna be a wet month or so!
    Thanks man you saved me some serious time! Too bad I can't use that time on the road with my newly bought motorcycle, this rain is killing me! Who knows it might even be radioactive too... Where are you at?

  18. #2834
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverenough View Post
    Thanks man you saved me some serious time! Too bad I can't use that time on the road with my newly bought motorcycle, this rain is killing me! Who knows it might even be radioactive too... Where are you at?
    ah, yeah you need to be careful of that bro! im in nagoya, no worries here. just getting wet. another couple weeks the humidity ll make it be like wading through a pool everywhere i walk

  19. #2835
    iPhoneaholic marxus79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 79 Times in 39 Posts

    just installed v2 but i have 2 problems: after editing folders the apps are not staying in the folder after respring

    also i tried to change the icon frame [email protected] with the one i made but it not changing, it was working on v1

    any ideas?

    thanks

  20. #2836
    Wow I see this thread Has fallen to 2nd page.

    So think I am going to make Images of the changed sections of my plist with the 3 banners, zip it up and upload it. It wont be the whole thing and you won't be able to cut n paste but you can use an editor to make changes. You would have to anyways because you will want different banner apps.

    Also I am waiting for new app slideaway, I think once themes to match it will be a great addin for this theme, notification wise

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Trolling For This Useful Post:

    WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-29)

  22. #2837
    Theme Creator thefinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    "tax"-achusetts, USA
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 408 Posts

    Winterboard UI should be done soon.. (another day or so)

    Just finished the Dialer....


  23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2011-05-29), Dexy88 (2011-05-29), LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-29), mcruz (2011-05-30), mondo619 (2011-05-29), nealh (2011-05-29), nik1975 (2011-05-29), oscarf (2011-05-29), Pinoy (2011-05-29), rboileau (2011-06-02), shellbell1471 (2011-05-29), Trolling (2011-05-29), uhoffi (2011-05-29), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-29)

  24. #2838
    My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Posts
    800
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked 441 Times in 327 Posts

    looking good

  25. #2839
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    4,509
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thefinga View Post
    Winterboard UI should be done soon.. (another day or so)

    Just finished the Dialer....

    I can see that apple core will be everywhere!!
    I like it, waiting for the winterboard theme hoping it will go great with the dreamboard apple core!

  26. #2840
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    Wow I see this thread Has fallen to 2nd page.

    So think I am going to make Images of the changed sections of my plist with the 3 banners, zip it up and upload it. It wont be the whole thing and you won't be able to cut n paste but you can use an editor to make changes. You would have to anyways because you will want different banner apps.

    Also I am waiting for new app slideaway, I think once themes to match it will be a great addin for this theme, notification wise

    Yeah......
    Bring it on Trolling

Page 142 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •