Page 141 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Well, ok is not the right way to call my mental state...
    I was attacked and my co-workers froze so I was at the receiving end of the agression.
    I will be fine and thanks for asking ...
    Wow. My wife has worked with kids about 10 yrs ago in a local school system with big issues. She was a practicing therapist at the time. Can't image how you feel. Take care

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-29)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    That's the biggest load of crap I have ever heard! Its dying because people are asking the same question? That's a sign that new people are coming to the thread. It could have something to do with the fact that its a DB theme and you cant Mod anything. LOL. What a load of crap! Coming from somebody who has hit the thanks button 37 times since Jan 2008 your opinion has no Merritt. LOL. I was gonna play here but I prefer to hang around grown folks! Pretty cool theme anyway. As far as DB goes.
    Dawm! my boy was here! John don't let people ruin your fun! Man i hoping see you here moding and bringing new ideas!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monchy36 For This Useful Post:

Pinoy (2011-05-29)

Thanks

whats the app ID for contacts? com.apple.mobile.....

Hey guys I'll post up what I can with instructions as soon as I am sober. If I tried bow you'd end up with A black screen. I didn't like the spacing so
    I
    Also
    Moved the quicklaunch up and the dock
    Sown Sorr for typos

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trolling For This Useful Post:

nealh (2011-05-29), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-29)

ive been reading over and over on how to add badge notifications and still scared to do it! lol. im pretty good with modding on winterboard but never modded on dreamboard. but just to make sure, replace the .png icons on var/stash/applications? then go into mobilesms.app and replace the .png there and so forth?? just wanna make sure before i take the step.... and same goes for email? any help is appreciated!! nice working trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Well, ok is not the right way to call my mental state...
    I was attacked and my co-workers froze so I was at the receiving end of the agression.
    I will be fine and thanks for asking ...
    Good luck bro

10. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

That looks amazing trolling how many banners can you choose from on the three scrolling bars

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    I will share my 3 banner plist section. Some won't. To me it's all dreamboard code. If I learn from it and modify it I can make use of it. I won't give away the whole theme to someone. Heck if we take a banner and change the color then post it then why nit takes some code, modify it and share? Heck if I wanted to make my own theme does that mean I cAnt use banners or scrolling? Of course I can. I thunk some people are just so proud of themselves they just don't want to share. I think some newbies are being turned off and sharing is what makes all of this worthwhile. If your bot willing to share then just keep it to your damn self.
    bro, if this is because you didnt get what u wanted in a PM, youre out of order buddy. i said i wouldnt share the file but would tell you how to do the things you were asking about (which effectively means giving you the code to those areas, exactly like you talking about here). you then reply saying you know exactly how to do it and dont need my help. so why you need the entire file??? no reason if u already know how to do the things you asked about. yoou said you wouldnt give the entire theme away, but the entire plist IS the theme, getting icons is easy. what happens if i share the entire file and it pops up somewhere else packaged with the images readily available here? voila, you got the entire theme.

ive already posted how to get the extra banners and their y coords, as well as how to hide docks etc, so what exactly am i not sharing????? oh yeah, you mean im not giving away the entire plist?? im only giving people info on how to do what they want? ive been doing exactly what youre describing here, bits of code and info on how to do the things folks want. so im doing exactly what you say you will do, but im wrong? because i wont give you my entire file??? get a life buddy

ive said all along, out of courtesy to the OP i wont share the entire file unless he approves, and i havent heard anything from him about that. is that so wrong?? i call it courtesy.

and if you send me a pm bro, i dont need your permission to reply.

peace.

by the way, my gripe on here as been about the multitude of repeated requests for the same thing. i am not in any anyway against folks asking for help on how to do things with the code (extra banners etc) im no expert but will keep helping those folks if i can, im more than happy to do so.

peacepeace
    Last edited by marko111; 2011-05-29 at 05:21 AM.

I'm noticing some issues. The bottom banner seems to creep up after using quicklaunch menus :noidea
    I asked someone else to share there's with me but they say they will only tell me how to do it. So I said no thanks I can figure it out. They feel that if someone can do it then they shouldnt ask. :whatever I suggest putting him on ignore bit to each their own.
    I'm not too proud I'll ask someone if they have figured it out but alas I'll have to work it out as time permits
    Last edited by Trolling; 2011-05-29 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverenough View Post
    Ah, I'm not coming at you or anything like that, but it sounds kind of elitist to me. There is a lot of people who bought this theme and come here for help, where do you think they should go? Isn't this suppoused to be the forum for modding? Maybe it's just in my ears, but it sounds like good old whining to me. You and others are fed up because the thread isn't filled with "master modders" that come in here with new ideas for you? There is a couple of hundred thousand members on this forum and a lot, if not most of the members have no clue of what a plist is or how to use photoshop, I'm having some serious problems trying to figure this whole thing out and I come here for help, maybe there is a better board for this theme where we should go? And you can stop talking about this search function all the time, guess what? The search function here sucks! I have been reading this thread too and I've noticed people asking for black tiles etc what's wrong with that? I tried looking for these transparent tiles and couldn't find them so I just gave it up, I don't remember who it was, but there was a guy asking for those transparent ones and all you could tell him was that they were posted, I for sure know that I searched the thread at that time but couldn't find them though I searched through ten pages with the word transparent in it. Wouldn't a better solution be to post uploads and stuff at the first page as in for example the Elite Pro HD thread?

This probably didn't come out right and english isn't my first language I really don't mean to bash or flame you but it's just the whole elitist attitude that gets me, I've seen a whole lot of more requests in threads here at Modmyi and a lot less or none whining at all. If someone asks for help you can just ignore their request but you don't have to make people feel bad for asking questions and asking for help when there is really no where else to go.
    bro, if english is not your first language, you do a darn good job of stating your case. Of course this is the official thread, and where people csn and shouold come for help. maybe i made people misunderstand (and english is my first language!!!) im all for helping people with what i can, and would hate to see folks being worried about asking. I also understand that the new site can make it difficulkt to find things. but seriously, theres only a couple new pages per day on here. if the search deoesnt bring what you want is it too difficult to back through say the last 10 pages or so first. thats like a whole weeks worth of stuff. if you cant find what you want then ask.
    code and stuff is different, if you wanna know how to do something or wanna know if something is possible fire away. i will help where i can and theres others with far more plist editing knowledge than me around.

sorry if i came off "elitist". wasnt intended bro

I'm noticing some issues. The bottom banner seems to creep up after using quicklaunch menus :noidea
    I asked someone else to share there's with me but they say they will only tell me how to do it. So I said no thanks I can figure it out. They feel that if someone can do it then they shouldnt ask. :whatever I suggest putting him on ignore bit to each their own.
    I'm not too proud I'll ask someone if they have figured it out but alas I'll have to work it out as time permits
    if you check the areas of the file that deal with closing those folders (closeapps, closetools, closegames etc) youll find that when you close those folders they reset the banner area to y =295 or something like that. if youve moved your entire banner area down youll also have to make those same y coords in the close folders areas . there probably 4 or 5 different regions one for each folder "close apps, close gammes" etc.

you dont need to ignore me bro, i only responded to your original enquiry. and if youd said this is what you were stuck with rather than just asking for the entire file it would have been sorted straight away.

i seem to have rubbed a few people up the wrong way by what ive said. i meant no offence, i just tend to speak my mind, and rather bluntly.

anyone i can help i will do
    peace
    Last edited by marko111; 2011-05-29 at 05:58 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

nealh (2011-05-29), Neverenough (2011-05-29)

Ok quicklaunch that clears that up. Thanks. Lets just move on

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Trolling For This Useful Post:

nealh (2011-05-29)

Ok quicklaunch that clears that up. Thanks. Lets just move on
    Sweet as. No grudges here bro

OK, so I've got a really strange problem and wonder if anyone else got it. My home button is not responding properly, if I restore the phone it will work but since that is not an option for me (to have a un-jailbroken phone) I would need someones help. If I push the home button the banner at the top (where carrier and time is) changes from black-ish to transparent, if I duoble-click it responds (most of the time) with a "normal" click it responds rarely, if i push it like ten times, than MAYBE it will respond once.

Help me please!
    I got exact same problem.and also the unresponsive answer button trolling mentioned. I thought itwas a dodgy home button but maybe its some lag with DB?
    I dont know how to solve, but as a workaround I've got single home press and show taskbar (double press) assigned to my volume buttons using activator. Once you get used to using those you dont need the physical home button.
    Last edited by marko111; 2011-05-29 at 06:39 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

Neverenough (2011-05-29)

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Morning gang,

Just woke up and had to respond on those long and emotional Posts about sharing.
    To me it is all about a theme!
    If I learn something along the way then I am thankfull and sometimes proud of myself.
    But mostly it is about www-friendship.
    Some guys talking simple fun stuff and not getting in to wich organ is biggest.

I just think that some of you are taking this a bit to serious.

Not to bash in any way but some of you are loosing the fun and it is mostly due to your own ego getting in the way.

Let's just go on with it
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 2011-05-29 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    Sweet as. No grudges here bro

I got exact same problem.and also the unresponsive answer button trolling mentioned. I thought itwas a dodgy home button but maybe its some lag with DB?
    I dont know how to solve, but as a workaround I've got single home press and show taskbar (double press) assigned to my volume buttons using activator. Once you get used to using those you dont need the physical home button.
    Thanks a lot Marko, why didn't I think of that? Sorry for the way things came out, I too often speak my mind and it might been late and I've spent so much time trying to figure this code from hell out, but as you said, atleast we got the thread moving a little bit! Peace man and hope you didn't take offense.

Which winterboard theme do you guys recomend to this, I had Elite Pro HD running a while but it don't go very well with this theme except for the sounds maybe, any ideas?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverenough For This Useful Post:

mondo619 (2011-05-29)

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

thefinga is planning to release his free UI this weekend on his repo

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

mondo619 (2011-05-29), nealh (2011-05-29)

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Get well soon. Hope your ok?
    Get better Gro!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mondo619 For This Useful Post:

anyone kindly make or guide me how to make the weather info from english to japanese localization?

thanks
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066377445.png

Thanks a lot Marko, why didn't I think of that? Sorry for the way things came out, I too often speak my mind and it might been late and I've spent so much time trying to figure this code from hell out, but as you said, atleast we got the thread moving a little bit! Peace man and hope you didn't take offense.

Which winterboard theme do you guys recomend to this, I had Elite Pro HD running a while but it don't go very well with this theme except for the sounds maybe, any ideas?
    No offence taken bro. As I said, I say things as I see them, but don't have any grudges with folks who see things differently. Its easy on a web forum for us all to read things into posts where they're not necessarily meant.
    In terms of UI themes, the White SWHD goes great with the White version of this. I'm currently running Dezire which also looks good. Both are paid themes.
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by sknet View Post
    anyone kindly make or guide me how to make the weather info from english to japanese localization?

thanks
    Which info bro? You mean like day month? Or the "cloudy" etc (rain for japan!!!) I don't use those so not sure, but if you look in the widgets/weather/sources folder at the .js files you may be able to change the text in there. Not sure if just changing text whilst leaving image names same will work or not, so make a backup first so you can revert back if needed.
    Last edited by marko111; 2011-05-29 at 08:13 AM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

Neverenough (2011-05-29)

Which info bro? You mean like day month? Or the "cloudy" etc (rain for japan!!!) I don't use those so not sure, but if you look in the widgets/weather/sources folder at the .js files you may be able to change the text in there. Not sure if just changing text whilst leaving image names same will work or not, so make a backup first so you can revert back if needed.[/QUOTE]

yes that info....oh i tried that but it doesnt work.......any other ways any coder man here knows how to do?
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066377445.png

Quote Originally Posted by sknet View Post
    Which info bro? You mean like day month? Or the "cloudy" etc (rain for japan!!!) I don't use those so not sure, but if you look in the widgets/weather/sources folder at the .js files you may be able to change the text in there. Not sure if just changing text whilst leaving image names same will work or not, so make a backup first so you can revert back if needed.
    yes that info....oh i tried that but it doesnt work.......any other ways any coder man here knows how to do?[/QUOTE]

ok, figured out how to change the main text. but it doesnt like kanji (throws back a cocoa error code) so can only be done in romaji. dont suppose that helps?

i was trying to do it through ifile, not sure if it cn be done on the pc or not

Nope, can change it to kanji on the pc but then you just get 文字化けon the device

Last edited by marko111; 2011-05-29 at 09:32 AM.

Page 141 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast