Page 140 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

Quote Originally Posted by Neverenough View Post
    OK, so I've got a really strange problem and wonder if anyone else got it. My home button is not responding properly, if I restore the phone it will work but since that is not an option for me (to have a un-jailbroken phone) I would need someones help. If I push the home button the banner at the top (where carrier and time is) changes from black-ish to transparent, if I duoble-click it responds (most of the time) with a "normal" click it responds rarely, if i push it like ten times, than MAYBE it will respond once.

Help me please!

Can you share your wallpaper Plz?

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    maybe your right, and maybe it comes off as elitist, which its honestly not meant to be. But its folks with several hundred or more posts who see it dying and the reason behind it. and folks with 10 or so posts who come in and ask stuff thats been asked a thousand times. draw your own conclusions.
    and ill say again, im not elitist. ill help anyone, damn i got my own share of help when i needed it. but some searching goes a long way on a forum like this.
    Ah, I'm not coming at you or anything like that, but it sounds kind of elitist to me. There is a lot of people who bought this theme and come here for help, where do you think they should go? Isn't this suppoused to be the forum for modding? Maybe it's just in my ears, but it sounds like good old whining to me. You and others are fed up because the thread isn't filled with "master modders" that come in here with new ideas for you? There is a couple of hundred thousand members on this forum and a lot, if not most of the members have no clue of what a plist is or how to use photoshop, I'm having some serious problems trying to figure this whole thing out and I come here for help, maybe there is a better board for this theme where we should go? And you can stop talking about this search function all the time, guess what? The search function here sucks! I have been reading this thread too and I've noticed people asking for black tiles etc what's wrong with that? I tried looking for these transparent tiles and couldn't find them so I just gave it up, I don't remember who it was, but there was a guy asking for those transparent ones and all you could tell him was that they were posted, I for sure know that I searched the thread at that time but couldn't find them though I searched through ten pages with the word transparent in it. Wouldn't a better solution be to post uploads and stuff at the first page as in for example the Elite Pro HD thread?

This probably didn't come out right and english isn't my first language I really don't mean to bash or flame you but it's just the whole elitist attitude that gets me, I've seen a whole lot of more requests in threads here at Modmyi and a lot less or none whining at all. If someone asks for help you can just ignore their request but you don't have to make people feel bad for asking questions and asking for help when there is really no where else to go.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Neverenough For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-28), Dexy88 (2011-05-28), LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-28), nealh (2011-05-28), Pinoy (2011-05-28), robertus (2011-05-28), Trolling (2011-05-28), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Neverenough View Post
    OK, so I've got a really strange problem and wonder if anyone else got it. My home button is not responding properly, if I restore the phone it will work but since that is not an option for me (to have a un-jailbroken phone) I would need someones help. If I push the home button the banner at the top (where carrier and time is) changes from black-ish to transparent, if I duoble-click it responds (most of the time) with a "normal" click it responds rarely, if i push it like ten times, than MAYBE it will respond once.

Help me please!
    If it's just happening with theme first try reinstalling db. :dunno
    I have similar problem with the green answer button when I get a phone call

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trolling For This Useful Post:

Neverenough (2011-05-28)

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Neverenough For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-28), Dexy88 (2011-05-28), LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-28), nealh (2011-05-28), nik1975 (2011-05-28), Pinoy (2011-05-28), tunechi (2011-05-28)

Quote Originally Posted by PFD66 View Post
    Ok,

The Icon, I just took the Icon for the applecore mail program and made a copy and re-sized the for icon.png and [email protected] and replaced the default icon in the app folder for mobile mail.

I didnt reinstall, just edited the plist, deleted the email icon from the cache folder and respring.
    Since you have already edited the plist to open the email program directly, you just need to add icon size.
    Here is my plist part for the email.
    Remember to back up before editing

<dict>
    <key>Alpha</key>
    <real>1</real>
    <key>BundleID</key>
    <string>com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>60</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>73</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>6</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>8</integer>
    <key>IconHeight</key>
    <integer>60</integer>
    <key>IconWidth</key>
    <integer>72</integer>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>/DreamBoard/AppleCORE HD V2/Images/Apps/EmailButton.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>AppIcon</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>EmailSubmenuOpen</string>
    I'm close. Here's what I did:
    1. Renamed icon.png and [email protected] in Applications => MobileMail.app to icon.png.DEFAULT and [email protected]T, respectively.
    2. Made copies of EmailButton.png resized per the 2 icons above and placed in that same folder: icon.png and [email protected] is the same image as EmailButton.png.
    3. Edited my current.plist per your text above.

I looked in Library => Caches => com.apple.mobilemail and in Library => Caches, and I don't see any e-mail icons.

My screen, per the attachment below, contains the old e-mail icon. I obviously got something backwards. Where did I go wrong? Thanks!
    Last edited by sbs8331; 2011-05-28 at 06:49 PM.

Cleaned the banner texts etc. Nothing much

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    i think its dying because its trhe same rubbish time after time after time. "where can i find black icons" "any idea why my apps wont save", "my weather keeps disappearing" etc.

i think part of the prob is this theme was so complete, and like all DB themes they tend to be easy to installl (especially in deb format) so nyone can now use them. Which is cool by the way, im not an elitist by any means. but when some people get things so easy they seem to think they can get anything they want just by asking without bothering to check whether its already been answered.

you dont have to agree with me, or like what im saying. just saying it like i see it. i said the other day, its so stale in here, not seeing anything new at all. hope either thefinga comes uo with his UI or some of the other cool modders show something soon. otherwise there wont be any need to keep coming to check this thread anymore. :-(
    That's the biggest load of crap I have ever heard! Its dying because people are asking the same question? That's a sign that new people are coming to the thread. It could have something to do with the fact that its a DB theme and you cant Mod anything. LOL. What a load of crap! Coming from somebody who has hit the thanks button 37 times since Jan 2008 your opinion has no Merritt. LOL. I was gonna play here but I prefer to hang around grown folks! Pretty cool theme anyway. As far as DB goes.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-05-29), chevymusclecar (2011-05-28), Keshakeke22 (2011-05-28), monchy36 (2011-05-29), nealh (2011-05-29), Neverenough (2011-05-28), Trolling (2011-05-28)

think my request may have gotten lost in some big posts. could I get transparent banners made for IntoNow and Friendz?

Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    I'm close. Here's what I did:
    1. Renamed icon.png and [email protected] in Applications => MobileMail.app to icon.png.DEFAULT and [email protected]T, respectively.
    2. Made copies of EmailButton.png resized per the 2 icons above and placed in that same folder: icon.png and [email protected] is the same image as EmailButton.png.
    3. Edited my current.plist per your text above.

I looked in Library => Caches => com.apple.mobilemail and in Library => Caches, and I don't see any e-mail icons.
    ju
    My screen, per the attachment below, contains the old e-mail icon. I obviously got something backwards. Where did I go wrong? Thanks!
    Just DELETE com.apple.mobilemail from Dreamboard/Applecore HD v2/cache and respring

everyone has their opinion and I'm cool with that, I knew absolutely nothing before joining mmi, I was new, but come on noobs search the thread, take time to catch up there's some cool stuff that has already been posted, a bit of knowledge on how db works...I don't think that DB themes have all the steam behind them yet, because there's a big learning curve to change how many times something scrolls, how to implement a mod, and things like that...but posting this theme is dead, and things as such, isn't fair. The creator just dropped the LockInfo theme, working on a UI, just pretty much dropped to spot on DB themes back to back...These themes being maybe the first DB themes a lot of folks ever used...You never know a noob might be enlightened and take it to a new level...everything I post any help that I give consider it paying it forward. Come with something, a compliment, some banter, some ideas...that's how threads hang around from what I see...it doesn't help that you have to have a set of instructions for every mod, LMAO

....also, at least hit THANKS for any useful information someone has given you, or that you read and it helped you, for anything that you download...that's how I see it working on mmi.
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2011-05-28 at 09:22 PM.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-05-29), dirty_saint (2011-05-28), Keshakeke22 (2011-05-28), LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-28), monchy36 (2011-05-29), nealh (2011-05-29), Pinoy (2011-05-28), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-28)

lolol, well my comments at least got some movement on the thread. even from "grown up folks" who know how to hit the thanks button (is that supposed to mean something???)

Quote Originally Posted by elchlngon View Post
    Just DELETE com.apple.mobilemail from Dreamboard/Applecore HD v2/cache and respring
    Now it looks like the first attachment. Even when I go back to the original icon, the frame is not aligned with the icon per the second attachment. Thanks.
    Last edited by sbs8331; 2011-05-28 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    I don't think it's all the req and ?s because that happens all the time everywhere. In fact it is why some threads get so long. It's just that there is still a limited amount of people using dreamboard. And what seems easy to us to modify us very intimidating to the casual theme user. Plus it's not in cydia where many would dl it then swarm this thread with mire if those same req and ?s. To me I'm glad but not for thefinga cuz to me this theme should make him much scratch.
    Im at a complete loss how to modify stuff. I wasn't good with winterboard stuff and worse now. Sorry but I would need a detailed tutorial to understand this stuff. I'm not into weather but this is very popular for many. I have it on my lockinfo screen. So I would rather 2-3 banner that scrolled vert( maybe horizontal also). Can I mod this nope not smart enough.
    So I ask for help, I understand if it can't be shared because .plists are to individual or would release too much info.

It's a shame some of those who are real good modding the plists are unhappy with the requests. I'm sorry. If I could help more I would.

I do believe there needs to be a better way to have banner, icons etc in one place but this is not easy. The search function has often been hit or miss

Joo I would also like to say THANK YOU THANK YOU for this terrific THEME me was fun area reserved to me with ideas here ......

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Im at a complete loss how to modify stuff. I wasn't good with winterboard stuff and worse now. Sorry but I would need a detailed tutorial to understand this stuff. I'm not into weather but this is very popular for many. I have it on my lockinfo screen. So I would rather 2-3 banner that scrolled vert( maybe horizontal also). Can I mod this nope not smart enough.
    So I ask for help, I understand if it can't be shared because .plists are to individual or would release too much info.

It's a shame some of those who are real good modding the plists are unhappy with the requests. I'm sorry. If I could help more I would.

I do believe there needs to be a better way to have banner, icons etc in one place but this is not easy. The search function has often been hit or miss
    I will share my 3 banner plist section. Some won't. To me it's all dreamboard code. If I learn from it and modify it I can make use of it. I won't give away the whole theme to someone. Heck if we take a banner and change the color then post it then why nit takes some code, modify it and share? Heck if I wanted to make my own theme does that mean I cAnt use banners or scrolling? Of course I can. I thunk some people are just so proud of themselves they just don't want to share. I think some newbies are being turned off and sharing is what makes all of this worthwhile. If your bot willing to share then just keep it to your damn self.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trolling For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-05-29), LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-28), nealh (2011-05-29), Neverenough (2011-05-29), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-29)

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Hi gang,

i am not so active lately due to getting into a big fight at work.
    As some of you might know I am senior social psychiatric therapist and was attacked by a patient with schizophrenia last week...

I am here....
    Licking my wounds and getting back into life as we know it...

I will be looking out for Trolling's 3 banner plist ....

23. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

nealh (2011-05-29)

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Hi gang,

i am not so active lately due to getting into a big fight at work.
    As some of you might know I am senior social psychiatric therapist and was attacked by a patient with schizophrenia last week...

I am here....
    Licking my wounds and getting back into life as we know it...

I will be looking out for Trolling's 3 banner plist ....
    Get well soon. Hope your ok?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-29)

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Get well soon. Hope your ok?
    Well, ok is not the right way to call my mental state...
    I was attacked and my co-workers froze so I was at the receiving end of the agression.
    I will be fine and thanks for asking ...

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Well, ok is not the right way to call my mental state...
    I was attacked and my co-workers froze so I was at the receiving end of the agression.
    I will be fine and thanks for asking ...
    Wow. That has to be a tough profession. I hope both the physical and mental/emotional healing is rapid and complete.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to sbs8331 For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-29)

iPhone4GRo, dang my bro! Heal homie!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

oryan (2011-05-29), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-29)

Page 140 of 217 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast