Page 139 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 4322

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleCORE HD

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    my settings for the topnav icons:

and this is how it looks like

nice setup mate...looks sick with 3 scrolling banner
    very nice setup!
    can you share your icon nav on the botton and your wallpaper?

icons already shared

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-05-28), Dexy88 (2011-05-28), kf0069 (2011-05-28), mcruz (2011-05-28), nik1975 (2011-05-28), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-28)

1.) your problem has been discussed several times, don't be so lazy and use the forum search option
    2.) same answer...just few pages back
    3.) banner packs are posted by many members here...go and search a little bit...(you can be happy that this thread has no 2000 pages

PS: it's annoying always the same questions...
    Last edited by LuCiFeRkO; 2011-05-28 at 11:27 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

marko111 (2011-05-28), nik1975 (2011-05-28), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-05-28)

OK, so I've got a really strange problem and wonder if anyone else got it. My home button is not responding properly, if I restore the phone it will work but since that is not an option for me (to have a un-jailbroken phone) I would need someones help. If I push the home button the banner at the top (where carrier and time is) changes from black-ish to transparent, if I duoble-click it responds (most of the time) with a "normal" click it responds rarely, if i push it like ten times, than MAYBE it will respond once.

Help me please!

Last edited by Neverenough; 2011-05-28 at 11:39 AM. Reason: added pics

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

1.) your problem has been discussed several times, don't be so lazy and use the forum search option
    2.) same answer...just few pages back
    3.) banner packs are posted by many members here...go and search a little bit...(you can be happy that this thread has no 2000 pages

PS: it's annoying always the same questions...
    Only annoying when you are online my German friend

Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 879 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neverenough View Post
    OK, so I've got a really strange problem and wonder if anyone else got it. My home button is not responding properly, if I restore the phone it will work but since that is not an option for me (to have a un-jailbroken phone) I would need someones help. If I push the home button the banner at the top (where carrier and time is) changes from black-ish to transparent, if I duoble-click it responds (most of the time) with a "normal" click it responds rarely, if i push it like ten times, than MAYBE it will respond once.

Help me please!

Unfortunately i cant help you on what you ask!!But really i like your wallpaper,can you upload it??

Thanks

-iphone-252.png

My current setup, having some problem with the weather disappearing now and then. Any ideas what that´s all about?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AnteOnline For This Useful Post:

nealh (2011-05-28)

i think this thread is dying slowly

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-05-28)

Yes ...I think this is because new design suck 100%

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (2011-05-28), LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-28), tunechi (2011-05-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling View Post
    well i finally found some time to play. now i have 3 seperate moving banners. modified the normal weather widget to just icon so it doesnt blend into the banners. i can run faded w/o any weather and even no banners. or i can just have the regular weather icon. it boots up showing no banners. i scroll up to reveal them. sorry i never did figure out that screen recorder thing. attached thumbnails to save space
    Any chance you can provide the plist changes just for the 3 banner with no weather?

Quote Originally Posted by AnteOnline View Post
    -iphone-252.png

My current setup, having some problem with the weather disappearing now and then. Any ideas what that´s all about?
    Can you share that wallpaper?

I agree I dislike the new forum setup!

i think this thread is dying slowly
    i think its dying because its trhe same rubbish time after time after time. "where can i find black icons" "any idea why my apps wont save", "my weather keeps disappearing" etc.

i think part of the prob is this theme was so complete, and like all DB themes they tend to be easy to installl (especially in deb format) so nyone can now use them. Which is cool by the way, im not an elitist by any means. but when some people get things so easy they seem to think they can get anything they want just by asking without bothering to check whether its already been answered.

you dont have to agree with me, or like what im saying. just saying it like i see it. i said the other day, its so stale in here, not seeing anything new at all. hope either thefinga comes uo with his UI or some of the other cool modders show something soon. otherwise there wont be any need to keep coming to check this thread anymore. :-(

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-05-28), Kr0NiK (2011-05-28)

Quote Originally Posted by sbs8331 View Post
    Can you post the code in current.plist that you used for this? What about the .rar file that was posted in the original how-to? It contains icons only for phone and messages? Do you need to do a complete re-install, or can you just edit current.plist? Sorry for the questions, but obviously I'm a little confused. Thanks. I do already have my theme modified to directly open the e-mail at the bottom per the attachment.
    Ok,

The Icon, I just took the Icon for the applecore mail program and made a copy and re-sized the for icon.png and [email protected] and replaced the default icon in the app folder for mobile mail.

I didnt reinstall, just edited the plist, deleted the email icon from the cache folder and respring.
    Since you have already edited the plist to open the email program directly, you just need to add icon size.
    Here is my plist part for the email.
    Remember to back up before editing

<dict>
    <key>Alpha</key>
    <real>1</real>
    <key>BundleID</key>
    <string>com.apple.mobilemail</string>
    <key>FrameHeight</key>
    <integer>60</integer>
    <key>FrameWidth</key>
    <integer>73</integer>
    <key>FrameX</key>
    <integer>6</integer>
    <key>FrameY</key>
    <integer>8</integer>
    <key>IconHeight</key>
    <integer>60</integer>
    <key>IconWidth</key>
    <integer>72</integer>
    <key>Image</key>
    <string>/DreamBoard/AppleCORE HD V2/Images/Apps/EmailButton.png</string>
    <key>ViewType</key>
    <string>AppIcon</string>
    <key>id</key>
    <string>EmailSubmenuOpen</string>

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PFD66 For This Useful Post:

LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-28), Neverenough (2011-05-28)

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    i think its dying because its trhe same rubbish time after time after time. "where can i find black icons" "any idea why my apps wont save", "my weather keeps disappearing" etc.

i think part of the prob is this theme was so complete, and like all DB themes they tend to be easy to installl (especially in deb format) so nyone can now use them. Which is cool by the way, im not an elitist by any means. but when some people get things so easy they seem to think they can get anything they want just by asking without bothering to check whether its already been answered.

you dont have to agree with me, or like what im saying. just saying it like i see it. i said the other day, its so stale in here, not seeing anything new at all. hope either thefinga comes uo with his UI or some of the other cool modders show something soon. otherwise there wont be any need to keep coming to check this thread anymore. :-(
    totally agree with you mate...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuCiFeRkO For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-05-28), Kr0NiK (2011-05-28)

Thanks

@Marko111, I couldn't agree more

I don't think you guys whining about people wanting help is making anything better.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverenough For This Useful Post:

oscarf (2011-05-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Neverenough View Post
    I don't think you guys whining about people wanting help is making anything better.
    maybe your right, and maybe it comes off as elitist, which its honestly not meant to be. But its folks with several hundred or more posts who see it dying and the reason behind it. and folks with 10 or so posts who come in and ask stuff thats been asked a thousand times. draw your own conclusions.
    and ill say again, im not elitist. ill help anyone, damn i got my own share of help when i needed it. but some searching goes a long way on a forum like this.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (2011-05-28)

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    ... i think part of the prob is this theme was so complete ...
    This is certainly true for me. I've tweaked it a little for my idiosyncratic needs, but modding it much more for me seems like gilding the lily ... of course, I could change my mind when some of you geniuses cook up more amazing stuff!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to oscarf For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (2011-05-28)

im done with modding this. got my 3 banners all hiding, weather popping up when they hide and disppearing when banners show. and of course DUALCORE switching between light/dark icon sets.
    nothing more for me to do here until Kronik or Lucifer or some other genius comes up with something i havent even thought of

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marko111 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-05-28), Kr0NiK (2011-05-28), LuCiFeRkO (2011-05-28), nealh (2011-05-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

I don't know how many mods we're going to see. I personally am running a totally different weather widget, faded, a slideshow and have top nav bar and dock set to hide so I can see the faded wallpapers with nothing in the way.

Problem is the amount of plist editing you have to do to make it work is significant and very few will understand or really give it a try. I'm finding Dreamboard to be a little more complicated to release stuff for because the user actually has to put effort into getting it to run.

BTW marko, with your different buttons/icons I was thinking what if we set them on a variable along with the docks. I mean it should be possible to write them into the dock change so they load with the dock you choose, at least in theory, haven't tried it yet but you got me thinking

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

nealh (2011-05-28)

I don't think it's all the req and ?s because that happens all the time everywhere. In fact it is why some threads get so long. It's just that there is still a limited amount of people using dreamboard. And what seems easy to us to modify us very intimidating to the casual theme user. Plus it's not in cydia where many would dl it then swarm this thread with mire if those same req and ?s. To me I'm glad but not for thefinga cuz to me this theme should make him much scratch.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Trolling For This Useful Post:

nealh (2011-05-28)

Page 139 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast